Author Topic: Ras Kass - Gayme Over  (Read 1161 times)

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
Ras Kass - Gayme Over
« on: October 18, 2006, 07:09:38 PM »
http://www.raskass-central.com/GAYMEOVER.mp3

new Gayme diss

Ras Kass Eat or Die now on sale at www.raskass-central.com

E. J. Rizo

Re: Ras Kass - Gayme Over
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 07:15:54 PM »
i dont want to listen to it just because the original title  ::)

Cowboy

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 07:16:10 PM »
 :o Gayme Over thats what im talkin bout Ras Kass killed it

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 07:17:51 PM »
i dont want to listen to it just because the original title  ::)
Lol. That was the first thing that poped into my head when I saw the title.

rik

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 07:19:29 PM »
let me check this hopefully it's better than his last effort.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 07:20:27 PM »
i get it. gayme, like you take his regular name, but he's GAY, so you add the y to let everyone know his gayness. rassys bringin the westcoast back in a real way!  ::)

$Eg2$

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 07:24:08 PM »
I use to have alotta of respect for Rass Kass but he making himself look like a bitch he got knocked out now he gonna keep makin diss records if you a real street dude like he claims to be im sure he get catch a one on one fade wit dude and squash it obviously he dont want another ass whoopin So i no longer support this nicca

rik

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 07:31:39 PM »
meh...Ras could do better than that.

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 07:31:53 PM »
im sure he dont need a buster like you ..who gonna not listen to him cause he makin diss records.. He never got knocked out in the first place... you soundin mad cause you love game and game gettin served..its cool though..

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 07:38:20 PM »
im sure he dont need a buster like you ..who gonna not listen to him cause he makin diss records.. He never got knocked out in the first place... you soundin mad cause you love game and game gettin served..its cool though..
yeah but he showed his face in a tacky ass video with people spitting bullets with a HUGE BLACK EYE... why would you do that??? lol that was his own bad

kingwell

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 07:51:02 PM »

Watch out, Rassy's webmaster is getting mad.  He might make a diss track.....

Beat is cool.  Why did Ras record this..  What is the point?  I'm not knocking him but this beef shit is just stupid.

$Eg2$

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 07:52:25 PM »

Rass need all the support he could get cuz he has never sold any records has he ??? Nope If anyone lookin like a busta its Rass and you 4 being a groupie of his and he is a nobody HA HA HA maybe you should become a groupie of some1 who has a successful career. Sum1 should show this bitch the video wit them bustas with Rass spittin bullets whut the fuck is that wit a black eye tell your boy to take the L or handle his bizzness wit a one on one fade Round 2. And you know whut I love diss records but they dont mean anything when you dissin sum1 that whipped your azz thats bitch shit LOL

eg2 bitch

good luck with your career as a Rass Kass Groupie

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2006, 08:10:49 PM »
Amuzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 08:15:20 PM by red »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2006, 08:14:59 PM »
"This that Massacre 2" lol sad

Every Game diss song is all the same. Game was a stripper, he's a fake blood, he covered up the butterfly, blah blah blah. Someone come with somethin original.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2006, 08:21:56 PM »
"This that Massacre 2" lol sad

Every Game diss song is all the same. Game was a stripper, he's a fake blood, he covered up the butterfly, blah blah blah. Someone come with somethin original.

Yuk and Budden slaughtered Game.  Every other diss towards Game since then has been pathetic.