Author Topic: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"  (Read 2671 times)

MEECH WELLS

Re: MEECH WELLS - "MY HEAT GOES BOOM"
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 07:37:24 PM »
after tha takeover tha game is gnna change out west and whoevr else i bring up look for alot of new artist 2 come out of in a zone becuz i knw how 2 market thm now and anybody hot can hlla we are in full swing! chuuch!
NEW WEST HONCHO

soopa-man

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 07:44:11 PM »
from what i understand, snoop has hundreds if not thousands of songs in his archives that have never been released. so this could be another one in the archive

yeah but does Meech still have the track? i remember in an interview with The Source he was talking about the track signifigance and how it was his fav song he had done with Snoop up until that point...anyway that shit need to leak or Snoop needs a Lost Tapes album or some shit...

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2006, 07:54:21 PM »
from what i understand, snoop has hundreds if not thousands of songs in his archives that have never been released. so this could be another one in the archive

yeah but does Meech still have the track? i remember in an interview with The Source he was talking about the track signifigance and how it was his fav song he had done with Snoop up until that point...anyway that shit need to leak or Snoop needs a Lost Tapes album or some shit...

my guess is as good as yours homie. but i dont think anyone involved in the song would want to leak it, apart from legal issues, it means the artists wont make money of the song. but someone would own the copyright....so whoever owns the copyright can do what they want.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2006, 07:55:06 PM »
Issues was my joint!  Such an ill beat.  I said it before give me a Snoop album with 4 beats from Meech, 4 from Battlecat, and 4 from Fredwreck and I'd be set.  It'd be the first Snoop album I bought since Last Meal.

how about 6 from meech and 6 from battlecat! that would be my preference

baby girl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2006, 08:06:47 PM »
KEEP DOIN U BABY U HOT 2 DEATH!

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2006, 08:10:16 PM »
WELL DNT COUNT OUT ME AND SNOOP YET BUT FAR AS THA BLUE CARPET THT AINT GNNA HAPPEN BUT IF HE SEES A THREAD LIKE THS HE WILL FEEL WHT THA STREETS IS SAYIN!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 09:24:08 PM »

classic shit yeah..

the video is nice too

u mean the video for 'still a thang'? or is there a video for 'my heat goes boom'? if there is, someone please hook it up, that would be tight.

i ment both

heres the g thang video..couldnt find the heat goes boom video online

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gSmJIYzk4KA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gSmJIYzk4KA</a>

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2006, 09:46:00 PM »
yo meech did you do this one too?  great beat!!   BOOM SHACKA LACKA LACKA lol

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2006, 10:47:22 PM »
WELL DNT COUNT OUT ME AND SNOOP YET BUT FAR AS THA BLUE CARPET THT AINT GNNA HAPPEN BUT IF HE SEES A THREAD LIKE THS HE WILL FEEL WHT THA STREETS IS SAYIN!

he's not hearing us

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2006, 11:10:16 PM »
no i didnt tha boom shakalaka joint  and my heat goes boom didnt hav a video 2 it but on tha smokefest 2 snoop did a video from tha live show overseas and him in his car sayin my heat goes boom boom boom boom boom whn my heat goes boom boom boom boom boom ! its was dope u can find tht on line i think its smokefest 3
NEW WEST HONCHO

WestCoasta

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 11:53:24 PM »
Meech do you still make money off those old beats you did?

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2006, 01:50:31 AM »
yeah i still make publishin royalties tht snoop shit will always sell somthin!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Diggfinger

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2006, 07:27:47 AM »
The best beat Meech EVER did was "Now Is The Time", #10 of Duces N Trayz (Tha Eastsidaz record).

That beat was just slamming!!! And Tray Deee flows perfect over it....straight up westcoast history 8)

PLANT

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2006, 08:34:52 AM »
Check this out!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_lTIjROylL8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_lTIjROylL8</a>

;D

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2006, 10:33:20 AM »
The best beat Meech EVER did was "Now Is The Time", #10 of Duces N Trayz (Tha Eastsidaz record).

That beat was just slamming!!! And Tray Deee flows perfect over it....straight up westcoast history 8)
man thats rite. meech shits on the rest. thats all i got to say. snoop needs to wake up and give his fans what they want!