Author Topic: World Series: Detroit Tigers vs. St. Louis Cardinals  (Read 209 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: World Series: Detroit Tigers vs. St. Louis Cardinals
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2006, 08:32:26 PM »
Worst World Series winner ever.  What a joke, they arent even that good of a team.  They did not deserve to win a title whatsoever, and I'm not a hater they just arent really that good of a team.  83 wins in the regular season LMAO!! I dont care if they won it all, they arent even close to the best team this year.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 08:45:13 PM »
Worst World Series winner ever.  What a joke, they arent even that good of a team.  They did not deserve to win a title whatsoever, and I'm not a hater they just arent really that good of a team.  83 wins in the regular season LMAO!! I dont care if they won it all, they arent even close to the best team this year.

They won 11 games in the playoffs, it's well deserved. 

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 11:03:44 PM »
What a terrible series.  DET jut fell apart.
While I don't think STL is the most talented team in the majors I gotta give them respect.  They played great when it counted the most and they deserved the World Series.

And btw, if you guys wanna make money just read my picks and go with the opposite, it will be profitable long term.  I suck  >:(

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2006, 07:59:53 PM »
This is all ready over? LOL. I haven't been watching tv for a while so I really don't know what's been going on.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2006, 08:08:09 PM »
What a terrible series.  DET jut fell apart.
While I don't think STL is the most talented team in the majors I gotta give them respect.  They played great when it counted the most and they deserved the World Series.

And btw, if you guys wanna make money just read my picks and go with the opposite, it will be profitable long term.  I suck  >:(

same here, i only got 1 series right this whole playoff =|

This is all ready over? LOL. I haven't been watching tv for a while so I really don't know what's been going on.

yeah, finished last nite in 5 games

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2006, 08:08:44 PM »

its hard out here for a pimp

The Best of 3 Worlds