Author Topic: The Official Pro Evolution 6 Thread  (Read 2139 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Re: The Official Pro Evolution 6 Thread
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2006, 02:27:38 AM »
Shit man, you're losing on 3 stars, must be taking some getting used to.

I'm not picking up Pro Evo this year because I don't have a PS2 with me at the moment and don't feel like buying one just to play Pro Evo (as tempting as it might be!). Just going to wait until next year's version and pick it up on whichever of the XBox360 or PS3 I have by then.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2006, 04:15:28 AM »
I just played Brazil vs Saudi Arabia. 3 stars or regular difficulty how they like to call it now. I lost 2:3 to Saudi Arabia. Think about it, 3 stars, Brazil vs. motherfucking Saudia Arabia. My fucking knuckles hurt already cause I always feel the need to punch something when something stupid happens, and that´s often.

lol you just suck homie.

Im finding it a lot better then pro 5, off course you cant use your tactics from pro 5, it was the same thing going from pro 4 to 5. Thats what people dont understand this isnt fifa. You have to really take the time to learn it. Right now the biggest problem i got is scoring. Its so damn hard, cuz you have to do it more on feeling. Dribbling aint a problem for me, you can dribble with pro 6 better then with 5. It actually looks a bit like 4 where you could dribble like crazy.

But how are yall doing online? I played about 15 online games now and i got 8 wins 7 losses. But thats because i cant seem to score. I can create perfect chances but i still miss for example for an open goal.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2006, 07:26:44 AM »
^

Don´t think so, really. I´m definitely not a pro or whatever but I think that I can defeat a 3star cpu played team like Saudi Arabia. As it seems I can´t and I don´t know why.

I´m playing PES since part 3 and of course you always had to get used to a newer version but I never had any problems like now. When you were used to 3 and started playing 4 there were some changes, some adjustments to dribbling etc. but after a few games you (or I atleast) got the feeling that it´s just good old PES and that you get used to it rather sooner than later. Now everything is worse in my opinion. Dribbling is way harder, shooting, even defending and in a way where I don´t see any progression.

I got the game for like 2 days now so yeah that´s not too long but as of now I still play on 3stars and lose sometimes. I hope I get used to it so I can join the WCC PES league.. lol

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2006, 07:47:25 AM »
PES 6 is kl, but i liked version 5 better cos on that one the passing was so much more accurates and quicker, also the shotting was better.

This year its abit annoyin cos u get booked for almost every slide tackle even wen i win the ball, keepers spill the ball regardless of how hard or weak the shot is, passing is poor and inaccurate, thru balls are good but almost always tries the killer ball instead of jus passing to ur player on the wing in space, even if u aim the ball.

And also this year unless u have an amazingl  fast player like henry its almost impossible to outpace defenders one on one, cos im arsenal and none of my players manage to run past peeps except for henry, wid every1 else i have to go wide then try to cut back in....

This years has better layout and i like the improved graphics and colouring, but PES 5 i think had better gameplay but then again ive only had PES 6 since y'day so i guess time will tell whether its better or worse....

Bomb-AŽ

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2006, 12:38:06 AM »
i definitely like the gameplay more in this one....i like the fact that you have to hold X to get long passes right....and i like the fact that you have to get ur strikers in the right position to get a good shot in...if the players are off balance or on the turn, the shots tend to go over the bar.

and some1 said it was a lot harder to score from distance than in PES5...i disagree, its easier

peace

Bomb-AŽ

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2006, 08:35:31 AM »
so...does the 360 version have a complete edit mode and all the stadiums?

peace

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2006, 10:20:03 AM »
so...does the 360 version have a complete edit mode and all the stadiums?

peace

They really fucked the 360 over man. The ps2 versions has a lot more options extras etc. With the 360 you can only edit players, no teams. 360 only have about 7 or 8 stadiums. The online play is absolutly shit. No competitions, no 2vs2. But i still love pro6! lol

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2006, 10:22:27 AM »
So hows scoring for everybody going? I still find it difficult to score, especially from a distance. Havent scored out of the 16 metre area yet, same with freekicks havent scored one yet. But i did score 1 header from a corner. But i am very good at dribbling, it seems a bit like pro4, the dribbling.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2006, 04:52:36 PM »
Still another week or 2 before it gets released on my shores......

Think I'll read some reviews

Edit: Just released today....*puts in order
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 06:32:50 PM by Nutty »

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2006, 07:31:07 PM »

What!! Is that just Aukland or nationwide?

The Maestro

Bomb-AŽ

« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2006, 09:38:53 PM »
actually scoring from headers is more under your control in this one...once the ball is crossed in you can hold R1 and use the right analog stick to move your player in position to head the ball in...it feels really good when u get it right.

ya scoring is a lot harder...i haven't converted a freekick yet....but i have scored some long range shots

i'm in my second season of master league i'm in the first division on 3 star difficuilty (imo PES6 3 stars = PES5 4 stars)

but overall its a great game

peace

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2006, 08:14:32 AM »

What!! Is that just Aukland or nationwide?

Nationwide

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2006, 10:10:32 AM »
actually scoring from headers is more under your control in this one...once the ball is crossed in you can hold R1 and use the right analog stick to move your player in position to head the ball in...it feels really good when u get it right.

ya scoring is a lot harder...i haven't converted a freekick yet....but i have scored some long range shots

i'm in my second season of master league i'm in the first division on 3 star difficuilty (imo PES6 3 stars = PES5 4 stars)

but overall its a great game

peace

Just got straight to five stars, no point playing on the easier difficulty level, just makes you think you're better than you are.

Bomb-AŽ

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2006, 10:41:57 PM »
^^ i decided to do that...scrapped by old 3-star ML and started on 5-star....i'm in div 2...played two, drew both (not as bad as i had expected)

peace

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2006, 04:53:06 AM »
I always move straight onto the hardest difficulty, best way to learn.

If you don't get promoted 1st time around with nobodies, doesn't matter - you really shouldn't anyway.

It's like playing 2 different games:  playing the comp on *** vs playing the comp on *****
NO MORE WAR