Author Topic: The Official Pro Evolution 6 Thread  (Read 2133 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: The Official Pro Evolution 6 Thread
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2006, 05:10:53 AM »
One thing i don't like about the game.

Say the opposition (red) have a corner.

I (blue) manage to work the ball out to the left.

Now in the old one if you hold:  down and right and triangle and L1 it should loft the ball out to the far side but most of the time it would play it too close to the defender and he would deal with it.

The safer option would be just holding:  down and triangle and L1 assuming the player just further back on the right wing has good pace he should still get a good burst away and the further forward player could make a run inside.

In this game however when you play these kind of passes you are hoping for a pass ANYWHERE in the white triangle i have displayed whereas what you get is the guy tryin to play a throughball to the man nearest him and straight into 2 defenders.

Why does he play that kind of pass, is the game tryin to force you to use long ball (circle) in this game?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 05:12:35 AM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2006, 06:08:01 AM »
Im killing everybody online. Anyone wants to challenge me, just add me:

Jayo Felony o0

o < is an O not a zero
0 < is a zero not a O

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2006, 07:18:50 AM »

Why does he play that kind of pass, is the game tryin to force you to use long ball (circle) in this game?

Good use of the Andy Gray esque diagram!

I've always used circle in these situations on the old games, so you'll probably just have to get used to doing it like that. Takes a bit of practice to get good at using circle, but it will in the end help your game no end.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2006, 10:18:53 AM »

I've always used circle in these situations on the old games, so you'll probably just have to get used to doing it like that. Takes a bit of practice to get good at using circle, but it will in the end help your game no end.

Lol, thanks.

I feel that with circle you can only really play the ball in a sort of straight direction, like in the diagram I showed it would end up playing into the hands of the defenders rather than really stretching the play and the ball going right out to the wing.

In a case like the situation above I would use a lofted through ball (L1+triangle) every time.
NO MORE WAR

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2006, 02:20:54 PM »

Lol, thanks.

I feel that with circle you can only really play the ball in a sort of straight direction, like in the diagram I showed it would end up playing into the hands of the defenders rather than really stretching the play and the ball going right out to the wing.

In a case like the situation above I would use a lofted through ball (L1+triangle) every time.

Yeah, it does take longer for the players to control the ball and get sprinting from the circle pass as well. In that sort of situation I would probably actually play a normal pass into the central position player and then a (non lofted) through ball to the right sided player once the defender comes to close down the central player. Will probably get you more space for the wide player doing it this way.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2006, 05:28:18 PM »
Well yeah I mean the drawing is a rough scenario, the main focus was on the fact you couldn't play the ball to the far side by holding triangle like in PES5.
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2006, 05:59:25 PM »
I am incredibly dissapointed with this game....What the fucks with no edit team? Is there anything you can d/l to change the English Teams names? And whats with no German League? Sucks 2 b Werder Bremen or Hamburg fans.

The Maestro

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2006, 05:03:25 AM »
I am incredibly dissapointed with this game....What the fucks with no edit team? Is there anything you can d/l to change the English Teams names? And whats with no German League? Sucks 2 b Werder Bremen or Hamburg fans.

Yeah they really fucked us over. And the ps2 version does have all those options. And they have 30 stadiums instead of 8...
But its the same thing with fifa for the 360, i dont know why but the ps2 version of fifa also has more options and stuff.

I heard something like theyre gonna put a couple things that the ps2 version have and the 360 doesnt, in the next patch theyre gonna put out.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2006, 02:23:39 PM »
Online is a lot better now. I have played about 60 matches.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2006, 11:10:12 PM »
cant wait till it releases in the US!   :monkey:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2006, 12:26:06 AM »

Wtf, when is it going to be released in the US?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2006, 08:09:46 AM »

fucken janurary.  i wish it came on december so that i could play it over the school holidays...doesnt look like that though.   :(... >:(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bomb-A®

« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2006, 09:41:54 AM »
how is PES6 on live? i already have it on PS2, but i was thinking of getting the 360 version just for live

peace

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2006, 12:28:04 PM »
how is PES6 on live? i already have it on PS2, but i was thinking of getting the 360 version just for live

peace

If you already got the ps2 version, i suggest you just stick with that. Online is much and much better on ps2. You got a lot more options.
But its getting better now on X live, first it was almost impossible to play a online game, but they fixed most of the problems now with a patch.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2006, 12:28:48 PM »

fucken janurary.  i wish it came on december so that i could play it over the school holidays...doesnt look like that though.   :(... >:(

Import that shit, nigga.