Author Topic: NBA...Lakers  (Read 1365 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NBA...Lakers
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2006, 09:55:13 AM »
^I don't know If I would say he's not a "fan" just cause his opinions on the quality of the team differs from yours.  I think the Pacers will be alot better than they were last year but if a Pacer fan told me he disagreed I wouldnt dismiss him as a fan lol.

Oh, trust me, it's not cuz of this...Baby G has been making anti-Laker remarks since I can remember...I believe he was one of the main Kwame-bashers last year who ended up riding his nuts when he was placed in the starting roll and played like a beast...Saying we didn't improve this year is extremely un-Lakeresque... not one person within our whole organization actually believes we didn't improve considering we added players and didnt lose anyone (minus Devean George) and have a years worth of experience together...what makes this dude a fan? He just likes the Lakers... He loves Amare Stoudemire and admits to growing up on other teams/players, I don't really see him as one who bleeds purple and cries gold, and that's just what a real Laker fan does...PeACe

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 01:04:30 PM »
50 wins minimum, we will make the WCF, we should have made it last year but we didn't finish. We will this year. Anything less than 50 wins and WCF will be a disappointment.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2006, 01:12:20 PM »
I believe he was one of the main Kwame-bashers last year who ended up riding his nuts when he was placed in the starting roll and played like a beast...Saying we didn't improve this year is extremely un-Lakeresque... not one person within our whole organization actually believes we didn't improve considering we added players and didnt lose anyone (minus Devean George) and have a years worth of experience together.
Good point. Vlad>George
Didn't Baby G go back to bashing Kwame after the playoffs?

He just likes the Lakers... He loves Amare Stoudemire and admits to growing up on other teams/players, I don't really see him as one who bleeds purple and cries gold, and that's just what a real Laker fan does.
I wish I can cry gold. :P

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2006, 01:16:00 PM »
And yea, I believe we were 1 rebound away from the championship...Clippers, Mavs, Heat...Those are the teams we woulda' faced. Lakers were better than Clippers in the playoffs last year, Kobe beat the Mavs single-handedly last year, and the Heat were the worst champions ever last year... so I really think we were 1 rebound away not from the second round, but from the title...PeACe
The Lakers would have beat the Clippers at STAPLES, the way Kobe ate up the Mavs in the regular season convinces me they had a good cahnce to prevail, but Miami + the refs vs. the Lakers is a tosss up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2006, 01:41:26 PM »
I think Kobe woulda' dominated Wade and the Heat, even with the refs...Unlike Dirk, Kobe slashes a lot. It would be hard for the refs to only call the fouls for Wade and not Kobe without exposing themselves...PeACe

rik

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 02:30:59 PM »
All you non-believers remember where you heard it first when the Lake show are Champs again.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2006, 03:17:39 PM »
^I don't know If I would say he's not a "fan" just cause his opinions on the quality of the team differs from yours.  I think the Pacers will be alot better than they were last year but if a Pacer fan told me he disagreed I wouldnt dismiss him as a fan lol.

Thats why I said as an unbiased fan. Nik is so biased he can't see reality. Obviously I would love to see the Lakers make it all the way, but I'm not getting my hopes up. We're still 1 good player away from being a serious championship contender.

But Nik is a funny lil guy. You see he had no arguement for anything I said. Why not? Because everything I said is true.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2006, 03:27:38 PM »

Thats why I said as an unbiased fan. Nik is so biased he can't see reality. Obviously I would love to see the Lakers make it all the way, but I'm not getting my hopes up. We're still 1 good player away from being a serious championship contender.

But Nik is a funny lil guy. You see he had no arguement for anything I said. Why not? Because everything I said is true.

I had no argument? LMFAO. Piece of shit fake Laker fan. I proved every single thing you said wrong. You said too much has changed; our main core is in tact. You said we didn't make any updates; we filled in voids with Radman, Mo Evans, Farmar, & Shammond + a years experience under Phil Jackson. You said the injury problem is a huge concern; our players only have MINOR injuries which are all expected to heal soon + a favorable schedule to start the season....Utah, Houston, and the Hornets are not even CLOSE to where the Lakers are now, shame on you for considering yourself a Laker fan and claiming otherwise...Phoenix is a nice team, we are EASILY on their level, or most likely better, as proven last playoffs and this pre-season when our bench unit beat their main 8 rotation. They got worse, their players have been shooting awful with the new ball as of now. LOL@you calling me a "funny lil guy"...You're the prideless "Laker fan" here and I guarantee I'm bigger than you... :-*

WC Iz Active

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2006, 03:30:34 PM »
^Nik Im not taking sides cause I think both of u are cool posters no doubt but how do u figure the Lakers are as good or better as the Suns.  Dont really see how considering how good the Suns were last year
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 03:51:57 PM by Spice Cali'z Finest »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2006, 03:37:09 PM »
^Nik Im not taking sides cause I thin both of u are cool posters no doubt but how do u figure the Lakers are as good or better as the Suns.  Dont really see how considering how good the Suns were last year

Did you not watch last years playoffs? Lakers exposed the Suns for a fake team when they were playing to their peak, they were a rebound away from winning it in 6. sadly, they fell apart and were never the same for the next few games. But come on now, everyone saw the triangle is a much better system than what the Suns run in that series. I hate to use the pre-season as an example, but even last night, Suns had their main 8 in full rotation, and they were playing their usual ball, but the Lakers second and third unit bench players beat them with the simple fundamentals of the triangle, swinging it around and pounding on the inside...Lakers>Suns. Mark my words...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 03:50:20 PM »
^Nik Im not taking sides cause I thin both of u are cool posters no doubt but how do u figure the Lakers are as good or better as the Suns.  Dont really see how considering how good the Suns were last year

because he's unbelievably biased. yes we took a 3-1 lead against the suns, and yes we were 1 rebound away from ending their season in 6 games, but at the end of the day we lost that series. WITHOUT STOUDEMIRE! so to say that we're better than them with a healthy amare is ridiculous.

say what you want but Amare Stoudemire > Kwame Brown anyday. and im sure Mitch Cupchak would co-sign me on that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 03:55:08 PM »

because he's unbelievably biased. yes we took a 3-1 lead against the suns, and yes we were 1 rebound away from ending their season in 6 games, but at the end of the day we lost that series. WITHOUT STOUDEMIRE! so to say that we're better than them with a healthy amare is ridiculous.

say what you want but Amare Stoudemire > Kwame Brown anyday. and im sure Mitch Cupchak would co-sign me on that.

I would HATE a player like Amare in our system, especially now. Amare slows down the Suns, he makes them worse, they will NOT be a better team this year...All your proving is that you know jack shit about basketball. In the end of the day, the Lakers organization identifies closer with me than with you... :-*

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2006, 04:59:36 PM »
Just wanted to say Goooooo Lakers...We gonna smash on these fools.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2006, 11:01:25 AM »
Its 11-02-06 and we are 2-0.Thats the way to start the season.
We all looking good and we dont even got Kobe back.Looks like
we gonna be killing em this season !!! LAKERS # 1 !!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2006, 01:21:14 PM »
And yea, I believe we were 1 rebound away from the championship...Clippers, Mavs, Heat...Those are the teams we woulda' faced. Lakers were better than Clippers in the playoffs last year, Kobe beat the Mavs single-handedly last year, and the Heat were the worst champions ever last year... so I really think we were 1 rebound away not from the second round, but from the title...PeACe

LOL! Cmon NIK thats all specualtion..Reg Season dont mean shit...Heat 52-31 and won it all. Just because the Lakers dominted the Mavs in the reg season dont mean they could have beat them in 7. So biased... ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds