Author Topic: LMAO at Espn's NBA player rankings! hilarious stuff  (Read 825 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LMAO at Espn's NBA player rankings! hilarious stuff
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2006, 10:24:27 AM »
^Yea, that deserves a new thread. Definitely has nothing to do with this one...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2006, 11:29:03 AM »
Sorry, but Shaq's ass doesn't deserve a whole quote done by me. ;)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2006, 04:45:28 PM »
And Lebron being Number 1 is not as big of a joke as Artest being 118...
I think people tend to forget that in ONLY his 3rd year he almost willed the Cavs to victory over the Pistons....Not saying hes better then Kobe, cuz i think Kobe is better but saying Lebron is Number 1 isnt laughable like the Lakers fans want to make it seem

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2006, 04:54:20 PM »
I think people tend to forget that in ONLY his 3rd year he almost willed the Cavs to victory over the Pistons....Not saying hes better then Kobe, cuz i think Kobe is better but saying Lebron is Number 1 isnt laughable like the Lakers fans want to make it seem

It's only not laughable to you because what the media has fed you...Seeing them on the court together, it is extremely obvious to a true basketball head who the teacher is and who's the student...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2006, 05:19:51 PM »

It's only not laughable to you because what the media has fed you...Seeing them on the court together, it is extremely obvious to a true basketball head who the teacher is and who's the student...

what makes you a basketball HEAD?
Saying Ron Artest is 'chubby' wouldnt ber something a basketballhead would say is it?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2006, 05:22:49 PM »

Saying Ron Artest is 'chubby' wouldnt ber something a basketballhead would say is it?

Where did I say Ron Artest is chubby? Don't get yourself slapped, son.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2006, 05:23:33 PM »

chubbier, i was mistaken...Id love to see you slap me  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2006, 05:24:42 PM »

Well, I didn't mean in person, but that can be arranged as well if you really want it... 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2006, 05:40:14 PM »

Well, I didn't mean in person, but that can be arranged as well if you really want it... 8)

LOL!
As long as we smoke a blunt..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2006, 05:47:02 PM »

LOL!

Only if I get to roll it... :D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2006, 01:20:13 PM »

LOL!

Only if I get to roll it... :D

Id prefer it!
People always make me roll...

The Best of 3 Worlds