Author Topic: Who's Gonna Actually Watch Rocky 6?  (Read 530 times)

westkoastanostra

Who's Gonna Actually Watch Rocky 6?
« on: October 22, 2006, 09:50:59 PM »
after the horrendous rocky 5.....is this one actually gonna be any better? .... yall gonna watch the 60 year old sly in action?

reguLAtor

Re: Who's Gonna Actually Watch Rocky 6?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 11:00:44 PM »
I'm a sucker for those underdog-type movies.  Sure Rocky V sucked, sure Sly is like 40 pounds overweight and 30 years over age, sure Rocky could probably get brain trauma with the slightest of taps to the cranium, but goddammit....sign me up.

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 12:06:51 AM »
^ im with this dude, sure rocky 5 sucked and sly isn't a believable boxer when he's @ 60 years of age, but its rocky
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 08:58:25 AM »
Yeah, I'm gonna watch it. I haven't even seen Rocky IV and V but the trailer looks good. (I know, I know...'never judge a movie by its trailer', lol, but fuck it).
Crooked I will have a song on the OST btw 8)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 10:03:43 AM »
bootleg.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 10:12:18 AM »
Yeah, I'm gonna watch it. I haven't even seen Rocky IV and V but the trailer looks good. (I know, I know...'never judge a movie by its trailer', lol, but fuck it).
you havent seen ROCKY IV  :o ... your ass needs to go see that NOW... lol its the greatest of all the rocky films... IMO... damn thats a classic.

herpes

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 03:00:32 PM »
the people of philly... rocky balboa is the biggest sports star in philly history.... shows how sad the teams in philly are lmao

rik

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2006, 03:24:14 PM »
I will.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2006, 08:21:11 PM »
the people of philly... rocky balboa is the biggest sports star in philly history.... shows how sad the teams in philly are lmao
::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2006, 08:29:25 PM »
Nah. Why watch 60-year-old Sly Stone knock out Antonio Tarver when we already saw a 40-year-old Bernard Hopkins beat his lizard lookin' ass?

Of course I'll see it. It's crazy to see how Sly is int he still images for the movie. Dude is a beast.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2006, 07:34:48 AM »
you havent seen ROCKY IV  :o ... your ass needs to go see that NOW... lol its the greatest of all the rocky films... IMO... damn thats a classic.

I though Rocky 1 was the only actual great film of the bunch. 2 was okay but 3 and 4 were just action flicks. I didn't mind 5 all that much but it was stupid in many parts. 4 was just no story. You could sum up the plot in 2 lines and leave almost nothing out;

Russian kills Rocky's friend. Rocky postpones retiremtent to fight Russian in Russia in order to seek revenge. Rocky trains. Rocky gets ass kicked in fight but won't stay down. Rocky gets Russian crowd behind his back and wins all the while single handedly destroying communism.

God I love those Reagan films.

I will see 6 though. It's blasphemy for a child of the 80s to not watch a Rocky film. Now bring on Rambo 4.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 07:40:58 AM »
Russian kills Rocky's friend. Rocky postpones retiremtent to fight Russian in Russia in order to seek revenge. Rocky trains. Rocky gets ass kicked in fight but won't stay down. Rocky gets Russian crowd behind his back and wins all the while single handedly destroying communism.
God I love those Reagan films.

Lol, nearly everyone I know said the same thing after watching it along with repeating "He's like a piece of iron" in a shitty pseudo-Russian accent that sounded like German.

ksizzle

• Lil Geezy
  • "Take a knee"
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 10:28:43 AM »
how bout rambo 4?

reguLAtor

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 12:23:59 AM »
^^ It's in the works.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!