Author Topic: 50 Cent checks in with Dubcnn: Part 2 Of Exclusive Interview up Now!  (Read 1027 times)

SGV

Re: 50 Cent checks in with Dubcnn: Part 2 Of Exclusive Interview up Now!
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2006, 12:34:46 PM »
so why didnt he say anything about hod rod then

Beacause,

50 Cent: That's a hard transition to make, my man. Cause he didn't make the first record, that first record was built. He been in the studio over a year and a half. Prior to that, creating material that they felt like they was still gonna drop him. You know what I'm saying? This ain't The Game show, this is about Young Buck, actually. And Buck's project, "Buck The World", is definitely gonna shock a lot of people if they sleep because everybody is paying attention and it's really well anticipated and everybody is looking forward.

Also, he never said "One Blood" garbage. He stated that the song had no hook. Do you guys read?

Raphael

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 01:09:45 PM »
props 8)

James702

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2006, 01:15:22 PM »
Haters its time to grab that bottle of Haterade! Oh, he mentions ya boy Game in it, so you might have a reason to read it now! Everybody else, thanks in advance for the feedback!

www.dubcnn.com

It's been a little bit over a week since we posted Part 1 of our exclusive interview with Young Buck and 50 Cent. We won't tease you any further and present you Part 2 of the interview today.

This time, 50 Cent checks in with Dubcnn and speaks his mind on various topics, including Young Bucks talent and the South's takeover, bringing the West Coast back, his past business relationship with Game which was followed by the infamous beef and the mixtape disses, as well as his opinion on "The Doctor's Advocate". Hate him or love him, Fifty always says things that will get people talking, and this time is no different.

Young Buck also speaks his piece on rap feuds and trying to keep it peaceful in the future, as well as his upcoming project "Buck The World". Buck also keeps it entertaining by adding some comedy to this indepth interview. Another Dubcnn classic that you shouldn't miss!

Exclusive Interview with Young Buck & 50 Cent (Part 2)

As ever, you can read and listen to this exclusive interview and we urge you to leave feedback on our forums or email them to liljay@dubcnn.com.

great interview, one of the best  interviews I've read in a long time

James702

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2006, 01:17:03 PM »
suspect parts of the interview

Dubcnn: When you look at Buck, are you hoping you'll see the same in newer artists like Hod Rod or 40 Glocc?

50 Cent: I look at Buck and I see 50 Cent. I think Buck could potentially be the face of G-Unit. What 50 Cent is to Shady/Aftermath, now there's other artists that are signed to Shady and artists signed to Aftermath, but they're not of the same caliber of 50 Cent. And I think Buck could potentially be the artist at this point. So I'm kinda just anticipating to see how the general public embraces his performance on this new record. When his mixtape comes out and it's better than people's serious efforts because his creative level is that high, then you can just sit back and just wait for it all to unfold.

hmmmmmm he said nothing about 40 glocc & hot rod all about buck

Dubcnn: Do you think Game would still be where he is today and signed to a major label if it wasn't for you?

50 Cent: Listen, Game's project was being dropped when I decided to be a part of it. I told you, when I got on I created the 3 records that was his 3 first singles. So no, it wouldn't even exist. But that's the thing, you gotta watch people and their character. And that's even for Buck, because when he starts picking new people to deal with. We've had an experience with an artist that came around, and I seen it in his character. I said "You know what Buck, this guy can't be around here unless he goes directly under you".

is he talking about C -Bo

Young Buck: Yo, just off the record yo, that same nigga you're talking to cuzz, that nigga was in the club one last night begging a nigga to get that nigga a shot at this shit.

buck been hanging around spider & 40 glocc way to much lol @ Him saying Cuzz

i was thinkin the same exact thing, especially the cuzz part lol

James702

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2006, 01:22:17 PM »
it's funny that 50 pointed out that Game biting Dre's flow on that new single when that's the first thing I thought when I heard that joint

shit is sad when you biting Dre's flow LOL

Am I the only one but when I heard that song on the radio I thought that was Dre's new song until they said that it was the Game new song at the end.  I was like damn...I thought that was Dr. Dre & 50 Cent lol

...That nigga 50 is way smarter than I ever gave him credit.  I thought he was just a self absorb shit talker...I didnt know the nigga had cents...I mean sense.   No wonder everybody on G Unit alwayz talking about how fif be takin care of them!!!

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 01:58:28 PM »
50 is always on some real talk, and after i've read an interview i'm always like "Yo this nigga is the truth" lol but regardless what you think about Game, he will be more successful than anyone (except 50) in G-Unit, cuz everyone is talking about Game.

Look at this interview, it was supposed to be an interview with 50 & Buck and give info on their projects, instead the interview ends up being about Game, just look at it half of the interview is about Game lol.

Propz though
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

d-nice

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2006, 02:00:18 PM »
Yeah parts of that song deifnitely sounded like they were written for Dre. And he even jacked his voice on some parts. Could care less about 50 and Game's beef. Good interview by the way. Sounds like 50 thinks very highly of Buck.

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2006, 02:08:36 PM »
50 is always on some real talk, and after i've read an interview i'm always like "Yo this nigga is the truth" lol but regardless what you think about Game, he will be more successful than anyone (except 50) in G-Unit, cuz everyone is talking about Game.

Look at this interview, it was supposed to be an interview with 50 & Buck and give info on their projects, instead the interview ends up being about Game, just look at it half of the interview is about Game lol.

Propz though

They are 1 in the same. That is how you know Game is on 50's mind and vice versa. The best way to get back at someone is to ignore them and neither of them do a good job of it. I am going to start calling 50 Billboard or riaa because he knows everybody's chart numbers. He talks about hip hop and sales like they go together or something.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »

Propz though

They are 1 in the same. That is how you know Game is on 50's mind and vice versa. The best way to get back at someone is to ignore them and neither of them do a good job of it. I am going to start calling 50 Billboard or riaa because he knows everybody's chart numbers. He talks about hip hop and sales like they go together or something.
¨

He obviously knows Game's sales cause Game used to be his artist and 50 was executive producer of that project, so of course he knows  what it's doing.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2006, 02:21:13 PM »

Propz though

¨

He obviously knows Game's sales cause Game used to be his artist and 50 was executive producer of that project, so of course he knows  what it's doing.

That's true but it seems every moment 50 Cent can get he is telling us what Jadakiss numbers are or Fat Joe or Game's. Now Game does the same. I know why 50 does it, but it is just funny how much he does it.

calimpsd

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 02:48:58 PM »
Fuck 50. ill give him his busness sense, he knows how to make money. but cmon, saying that he brought back da westcoast back! and nothing has been out here in 10 years. im not sayin da game is bring da west back, but the movement is and has been here its just people dont wanna give us play. 50 first album has all dre and eminem so 50 aint do shit. got lucky wit a song dat D-12 didnt want. talkin bout "how we do" was his to start off wit but gave it to game. WESTCOAST IZ BACK, not cuz of you homeboy. u gets kno respect out here from me. talkin bout u brought it back,if spider loc jumps off u just gonna slide it off as u did it. Westcoast!

SGV

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 03:48:50 PM »
Fuck 50. ill give him his busness sense, he knows how to make money. but cmon, saying that he brought back da westcoast back! and nothing has been out here in 10 years. im not sayin da game is bring da west back, but the movement is and has been here its just people dont wanna give us play. 50 first album has all dre and eminem so 50 aint do shit. got lucky wit a song dat D-12 didnt want. talkin bout "how we do" was his to start off wit but gave it to game. WESTCOAST IZ BACK, not cuz of you homeboy. u gets kno respect out here from me. talkin bout u brought it back,if spider loc jumps off u just gonna slide it off as u did it. Westcoast!

What did the West Coast really do in the past 10 years?

2001 is pretty much the ONLY landmark album that has came out from the West since the death of Tupac. 50 brought the West back, with Dre, in the form of Game. Remember this: No 50, no Game album on Aftermath. No Game album, no "The West Is Back" talk. So, yes, 50 DID help bring the West back.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2006, 04:19:13 PM »

Propz though

¨

Now i'm not sure, but the 5 million records sold that Game is talking about could be 5 million as in "5 million copies shipped out to stores worldwide" (in other words sold by the label to stores).

The "ALMOST 4" numbers that 50 gave in this interview is prolly the number of CONFIRMED copies (soundscan) that has been SOLD by STORES worldwide.

So you could say they both right, but what do I know i'm just guessing.

Anyway the funny thing with 50 is that back in 2004/2005 he was always on the radio bragging about Lloyd Banks, Buck & Game's sales, comparing them to Murda Inc (Ashanti, Ja Rule, Lloyd) laughing and saying they (Murda Inc) can't move units.

Now that G-Unit are flopping (Yayo, Mobb Deep & Banks) you don't hear him speak to much about numbers no more, lol.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

d-nice

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2006, 04:51:34 PM »

Propz though

¨

Now i'm not sure, but the 5 million records sold that Game is talking about could be 5 million as in "5 million copies shipped out to stores worldwide" (in other words sold by the label to stores).

The "ALMOST 4" numbers that 50 gave in this interview is prolly the number of CONFIRMED copies (soundscan) that has been SOLD by STORES worldwide.

So you could say they both right, but what do I know i'm just guessing.

Anyway the funny thing with 50 is that back in 2004/2005 he was always on the radio bragging about Lloyd Banks, Buck & Game's sales, comparing them to Murda Inc (Ashanti, Ja Rule, Lloyd) laughing and saying they (Murda Inc) can't move units.

Now that G-Unit are flopping (Yayo, Mobb Deep & Banks) you don't hear him speak to much about numbers no more, lol.

EXACTLY! You are setting yourself up for failure when you start talking about numbers. A album these days does not have to have substance anymore, as long as it does "x amount worldwide".

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2006, 06:19:33 PM »

What did the West Coast really do in the past 10 years?

2001 is pretty much the ONLY landmark album that has came out from the West since the death of Tupac. 50 brought the West back, with Dre, in the form of Game. Remember this: No 50, no Game album on Aftermath. No Game album, no "The West Is Back" talk. So, yes, 50 DID help bring the West back.

Restless was succesful. Other than that i would be struggling....Last Meal, R n G?

The Maestro