Author Topic: 50 Cent checks in with Dubcnn: Part 2 Of Exclusive Interview up Now!  (Read 1028 times)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent checks in with Dubcnn: Part 2 Of Exclusive Interview up Now!
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2006, 03:46:58 PM »
d-nice
my post was directed at calimpsd. I agree with you on the charts shouldn't decide whos hot.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

d-nice

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2006, 03:49:56 PM »
d-nice
my post was directed at calimpsd. I agree with you on the charts shouldn't decide whos hot.

My bad.

$Eg2$

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2006, 04:40:24 PM »
50's a clown he acts like he did it himself he had plenty of help and we all know he was around for years before Dre and Em made him whut he is 2day So i dont understand why he always brings up the fact that he helped Game ??? Hes was on your label dumb ass you did the same for all of your artist not just Game. And LOL @ him bringin the West Back he helped make sum records for a artist of his didnt bring the west back neither did game for that matter. Then you got dude talkin about hooks I think In da club  was good but "lil bit" was wack so was candy shop and disco inferno for that matter yeah there def good club jams but they aint classics. 50 got sum dope hits I respect him bizznezz wise but this dude sounds like a hater as much as the next man.

eg2

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2006, 05:21:39 PM »
I see Game writing a song without a hook for "One Blood". I said he's a good rapper, he's not a good songwriter. I see Game making a record where he's totally mimicking 50 Cent and Dr. Dre for the follow-up single ["Let's Ride"].

Damn! 50 admits that Game is a good rapper and that the new single is so good that it could have been a 50/Dre collabo. Okay so he didnt say exactly like that but 50 must think 50 is dope and for him to say it sounds like him means it sounds dope.

"One Blood" has a hook, Game just doesn't rap over it. The fact it doesn't follow the formula 50 thinks is the one that sells is his problem. It was a hit.

50 seems to forget he bit Ja Rules sing-song style formula after dissing him for doing it. 50 may have a good sense of the hustle in the industry but I wouldn't say that makes him a good business man. Besides himself G-Unit has yet to market another rap icon.

Personally I think DA is one of the most anticipated West Coast albums since Chronic 2001. Now its on Game to sink or swim. If he swims, it instantly puts Game on another level too because he did it without 50 and Dre. Watch out.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2006, 05:56:55 PM »
50 wouldn't have put Game on G-Unit if he didn't think he was a good rapper.  Nor would he help him out on his first LP.

I think Game is the first person since 2001 besides Snoop to bring a platinum plaque to the West Coast since the fall of Death Row Records.  To only people before Game was Xzibit, Tha Eastsidaz, and Dr. Dre.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

BillyClinton

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2006, 06:47:15 PM »
I had to speak on this interview (this is my 1st post)....

50 didn't bring the West back!!  I couldn't believe he said that!!  How can this fool who is from NY bring the West back?  We been here, it's just that nobody was given us radio play!!  HipHop now is media, and the media is targeting the South...but it'll come full circle, back to the West.  I think The Game is the first person to start that movement.  50 aint responsible for EVERYTHING the game did, or is doing!  The Documentary is only part of what The Game is doing.  We all know 1 record can't make someone.  The Game been putting in work well after he left 50's camp!!

Lyrically 50 is terrible!!  If you minus his tired hooks and "G Unnnitttt" from his raps he aint saying nothing!!  No content.

eg2 hit it on the head, 50 didn't become 50 by himself.  He had Em in his prime and Dre leading the way.  HipHop was kinda glittery when he came out, and he was signed with Dre so all the other rappers wanted to see him make it, and he did.  The Game is doing this by himself.  He's taking on a big challenge head on, and I think he is going to be bigger than 50 thinks.  You can't deny someone who works so hard at something.

50 had all the tools right at his fingertips, The Game is grinding, earning his.  You tell me who's gonna last?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 06:49:21 PM by BillyClinton »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2006, 01:08:10 AM »
I see Game writing a song without a hook for "One Blood". I said he's a good rapper, he's not a good songwriter. I see Game making a record where he's totally mimicking 50 Cent and Dr. Dre for the follow-up single ["Let's Ride"].

50 seems to forget he bit Ja Rules sing-song style formula after dissing him for doing it. 50 may have a good sense of the hustle in the industry but I wouldn't say that makes him a good business man. Besides himself G-Unit has yet to market another rap icon.

50 has been singing since his Power Of The Dollar days. It was retarted of him to diss Ja Rule for it but tell me which rapper aint hypocrytical ?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2006, 06:41:16 AM »
50 didn't bring the West back!!  I couldn't believe he said that!!  How can this fool who is from NY bring the West back?  We been here, it's just that nobody was given us radio play!!  HipHop now is media, and the media is targeting the South...but it'll come full circle, back to the West.  I think The Game is the first person to start that movement.  50 aint responsible for EVERYTHING the game did, or is doing!  The Documentary is only part of what The Game is doing.  We all know 1 record can't make someone.  The Game been putting in work well after he left 50's camp!!

It was ignorant for 50 to say that he brought the West back. That's a slap in the face for any new artist out there. But on the other side he has a point too, cause its been hella days since a new West Coast artist hit the mainstream and went platinum. And thats what he actually meant, not an established artist but a new artist blowing up. Some people took it the wrong way.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

I_Knockout_U

• Lil Geezy
  • The Murda's Murda
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2006, 06:51:13 AM »
50 wouldn't have put Game on G-Unit if he didn't think he was a good rapper.  Nor would he help him out on his first LP.

50 actually admits that Game is a good rapper. Anyway, some day Game says he's the 2nd best rapper in the world after 50 Cent, sometimes he says 50 Cent sucks, who fucking knows what he thinks.

50 makes a lot of good points.