Author Topic: Cam'Ron - Weekend Love  (Read 252 times)

everlast1986

Cam'Ron - Weekend Love
« on: October 26, 2006, 01:04:48 PM »
how long has this been out and what album is it on? The beat is very nice. Great kickback track definetly vintage dipset.

Cam'Ron - Weekend Love
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qjgbry

J Bananas

Re: Cam'Ron - Weekend Love
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 02:20:47 PM »
its been a while, probably over 6 months, not sure where its from but cam keeps it piffy

Narrator

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 02:24:21 PM »
I heard it didn't make the cut for "Killa Season", but that when Cam put it on his Myspace is got downloaded a whole bunch of times.  I remember the NY Times even mentioned it in an article.

If Atlantic has any sense whatsoever, they'll re-release the album with that song and start pushing it as a new single.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 03:36:19 PM »
oh, its piffy as hell. it was supposed to be the lead single for killa season 2 but it hasnt come out yet. it was featured on dipsetmixtapes.com for a good while

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 04:04:15 PM »
Yeah I have always been confused about this track also.  I love it and it is one of my favorite tracks of the year but I have always been shocked that it didnt appear on a actual album.  It has been on several mixtapes though the last couple of months.  I thought Wet Wipes and Touch It Or Not were real good songs, but this would of been a ideal first single for Killa Season instead.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 04:48:42 PM »
I heard it didn't make the cut for "Killa Season", but that when Cam put it on his Myspace is got downloaded a whole bunch of times.  I remember the NY Times even mentioned it in an article.

If Atlantic has any sense whatsoever, they'll re-release the album with that song and start pushing it as a new single.

wow...shocked 2 hear you give any dipset member any credit...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 05:04:21 PM »

I've said before that hating on Dipset Stans ain't the same as hating on Dipset.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 05:06:31 PM »

I've said before that hating on Dipset Stans ain't the same as hating on Dipset.

Stans...thats funny. I guess Im a Joe Budden Stan, Ya Boy Stan, Chino Stan, to right?
Nah but if you like the dipset that makes you A stan...alright  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Narrator

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 05:39:50 PM »
Stans...thats funny. I guess Im a Joe Budden Stan, Ya Boy Stan, Chino Stan, to right?

I ain't talking bout you...I mean KAIN and Spice and all those crackers who polluted DubCC with bullshit topics.  Tho I told you before you shouldn't back them up.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 05:47:12 PM »

I ain't talking bout you...I mean KAIN and Spice and all those crackers who polluted DubCC with bullshit topics.  Tho I told you before you shouldn't back them up.

Who in the hell are you? I dont even know who u are.  I will admit I started pointless threads in the past and for that I apologize but u werent even there then. Lol who are u? u registered here a couple of months ago I dont even know who the fuck u are.  Calling me a cracker lol, again I dont know you so its kind of funny that u are speaking about me.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 05:51:44 PM by Spice Cali'z Finest »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 05:47:34 PM »

i dont back up, but i post where i post...and Spice is my freind from real life, so on the board i got his back, and then later ill tell him hes wrong, IF HES WRONG

The Best of 3 Worlds

Narrator

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 06:27:44 PM »
Who in the hell are you? I dont even know who u are.  I will admit I started pointless threads in the past and for that I apologize but u werent even there then. Lol who are u? u registered here a couple of months ago I dont even know who the fuck u are.  Calling me a cracker lol, again I dont know you so its kind of funny that u are speaking about me.

I have been on these forums for a year...this is just a new account cause my old one was banned.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 06:46:05 PM »
Well whatever the case is all I did was just reply to a thread cause it involved a song I like but thats impossible cause every Dipset thread turns into a pointless, waste of space argument.  Im just not gonna post in Dipset threads anymore at all cause everytime I do and I'm reasonable, other people argue with each other and then I get brought up and it looks like I started it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 06:47:37 PM by Spice Cali'z Finest »

BallinNigga06

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 06:51:49 PM »
theres no such thing as a pointless dipset thread though

BAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 06:55:39 PM »
dude, reduce ur name, too damn long lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!