Author Topic: About this board  (Read 618 times)

you_all_dick_ridas

About this board
« on: December 06, 2001, 12:38:54 PM »
I would like to know is this board for fans of West Coast in general or does it cater to a certain group of fans namely Snoop and Dogghouse? Because I had a few of my post deleted for no reason. I didnt come off dissin anyone or calling anyone out they name which has happen to me by Moderators. I strongly believe the only reason my post were deleted because I made valid points saying that I didnt think Dogghouse sells were that good which they not. They sales along with Tha Row sells are both poor. In the Snoop/Suge last laugh thread I got deleted for saying that. But Sugefight gets to keep his post after he came off with name calling while on the other hand i didnt. I would like for Overseas to look into this and be fair about it. I admit I'm a Death Row fan as well as Dogghouse. My question to the owner which is Oversea since I defened Tha Row without no name calling to other members is it some type of double standard? Or Death Row fans not allow to post here? Because last time I check Death Row were West Coast and i thought that was the purpose on this site which was to discuss west coast. Please holla back.

Quadruple OG

Re: About this board
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2001, 12:40:50 PM »
beat me to the punch.  I'm gonna speak my 2 cents in another post.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2001, 12:48:05 PM »
ummm actually you got your posts deleted becuase you DID go over board (weather you relise it or not) and it saved the trouble of having 10920349823048234324 post disagreement with slikk and big bpg about snoop VS the row, you and mack 11 are big deathrow dick rider and same with slikk and big bpg....shit doesn't mix well, they got JUST as many posts deleted as you

and if you don't like what's being talked about here talk about other GOOD west coast artists like cypress hill, too short, mac mall, deliquent habbits, brotha lynch, black eyed peas, del, or diolated peoples...and stop  adding salt to the wound by OVERCOMPISATING for deathrow

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Murrow

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2001, 12:50:06 PM »
Yea...and why are you hiding behind that punk-ass name?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2001, 12:50:38 PM »
oh yeah your name makes alot of your posts obsolete becuase you intentionally are trying to instigate with that name so you kinda brought this on yourself...i could careless if you like the row or not but stop trying to be an instigator

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2001, 12:56:28 PM »
So i'm instgating over a screen name? I'm sorry but if you gonna delete post from me or Mack 11 because quote unquote you say we Death Row dick ridas, why not be fair about it and do the same for Dogghouse fans? As I was saying I thought this was a west coast board for all west coast fans. it sounds to me more like a Snoop Doggy Dogg board. Last time i check your name wasnt Oversea. Since Oversea is the owner I would like him to speak on this to as why are the moderators so bias towards one group and use double standards.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2001, 01:00:33 PM »

So i'm instgating over a screen name? I'm sorry but if you gonna delete post from me or Mack 11 because quote unquote you say we Death Row dick ridas, why not be fair about it and do the same for Dogghouse fans? As I was saying I thought this was a west coast board for all west coast fans. it sounds to me more like a Snoop Doggy Dogg board. Last time i check your name wasnt Oversea. Since Oversea is the owner I would like him to speak on this to as why are the moderators so bias towards one group and use double standards.

did you fucking read my post or just skim through it?

i CLEARLY said that slikk and big bpg get JUST as many posts deleted as you!......and i'm a moderator and have been around longer than overseer with this group of people so i don't see why i can't respond?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2001, 01:02:34 PM »
just out of curiosity, what posts by BPG and Silkk have been deleted?

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2001, 01:05:31 PM »

just out of curiosity, what posts by BPG and Silkk have been deleted?

I would like to know as well. I would also like to know why was Sugefight post kept and mine wasn't. I discuss the topic without name calling while on the other hand he didn't and started calling me names because i didn't agree with him. As a Mod you really should be less bias. So what if me, Mack 11 are a few other like Tha Row. Its no diffrent then the Snoop fans on here acting crazy with it and dissing anyone that don't agree with Snoop.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2001, 01:09:07 PM »
last night slikk got one deleted for putting snoop on the same level as pac, big bpg got some deleted when he was acting fruity about snoop ect..

everyone on this board has at least gotten one of their posts deleted by all the mods  hell i get mine deleted too sometimes.....just stop taking it up the ass like it's the moderators problem instead look at the reason you might of gotten deleted....i didn't understand why i got my posts delted when trauma and b-please were moderating here, but then i became a mod and i understoood.

when i delte shit i delete them on these terms

1-does it benifit this board possitivly
2-will it offend more than please
3-if it's just straight retarted
4- if it's a double post
5- or if the person who posted it asks me to

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2001, 01:11:16 PM »

I would like to know as well. I would also like to know why was Sugefight post kept and mine wasn't. I discuss the topic without name calling while on the other hand he didn't and started calling me names because i didn't agree with him. As a Mod you really should be less bias. So what if me, Mack 11 are a few other like Tha Row. Its no diffrent then the Snoop fans on here acting crazy with it and dissing anyone that don't agree with Snoop.

i dunno ask:

crem
big bpg
sikotik
nik
overseer

cuz stopped reading that post after it got to the 3rd page and didn't moderate shit on it

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2001, 01:24:05 PM »
Trust me, EVERYBODY has gotten their shit locked up or deleted one time or another............Moderators are tolerating more these dayz too, like back in da days some of em use 2 delete everythang they didnt like, but it HAS settled down............although mods do still make some mistakes but u gots 2 bare wit em...........

On another note this board dont even seem like a westcoast board no more, only like 60% of all posts are westcoast related, we discuss hella other shit out here, which is a plus imo...........It should be dat way............

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2001, 01:42:49 PM »
Hell we are only human.

I haven't even locked or deleted a post in over a month or 2.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2001, 02:44:10 PM »

last night slikk got one deleted for putting snoop on the same level as pac, big bpg got some deleted when he was acting fruity about snoop ect..

i don't see no problem about it , it's my opignion and we are to disscusse about it , i'ma right ???
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2001, 02:47:14 PM »

it saved the trouble of having 10920349823048234324 post disagreement with slikk and big bpg about snoop VS the row, you and mack 11 are big deathrow dick rider and same with slikk and big bpg....shit doesn't mix well, they got JUST as many posts deleted as you

yeah thats only 2 groupe , but theres some fo dr.dre some fo micheal jackson , some fo bones thugs, but why is bpg n me , n the 2 others are pointed over all this... anyways i don'T see anything wrong  n why post got deleted , i ain't bitching about my post deleted but the reason given , thats why the board is made for  :'(
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-