Author Topic: Juve on top!!!!  (Read 588 times)

Bomb-A®

Juve on top!!!!
« on: October 25, 2006, 05:51:49 AM »
Ya...its been a while since we had Juve in this section

for yall that didnt know, let me enlighten yall...the -17 points has been erased

Played - 7
Won - 6
Drawn - 1 (season opener)
Points - +2

they're even off the bottom...there's only way to go

edit dec 13: they're no 1. leaders napoli failed to win on monday, which keeps juve at the top, level on points with bologna, but ahead on GD

peace
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 01:31:43 AM by Bomb-A® »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Juve in the positive...and coming for the #1 spot!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 06:37:40 AM »
so which players are still playing for them?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 07:47:57 AM »
Yeah after a difficult start (we tied the first game, but our mind was everywhere but on the pitch, that day. You can immagine it), we've won 6 straight games. And the homie Bomb-A forgot to say we still have to play one game who went postponed, so we could virtually go to +5 points (we started from -17). Anyway at the end of October they'll reduce our penalization: we still don't know by how many points, but i think they'll reduce it by around 8 points. So we could jump to the top places and finally kill the Serie B, like we used to do on Serie A. Oh, and on a side note, the Judge who condamned us ADMITTED there was no proof against us, but he thought we fixed something. He admitted we didn't cheat. So now Italy has more respect to us. I said it from day-1. Condamned because we were too strong.

Top players: David Trezeguet, Alessandro Del Piero, Mauro German Camoranesi, Pavel Nedved, Gianluigi Buffon.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 03:56:37 PM »
Yeah after a difficult start (we tied the first game, but our mind was everywhere but on the pitch, that day. You can immagine it), we've won 6 straight games. And the homie Bomb-A forgot to say we still have to play one game who went postponed, so we could virtually go to +5 points (we started from -17). Anyway at the end of October they'll reduce our penalization: we still don't know by how many points, but i think they'll reduce it by around 8 points. So we could jump to the top places and finally kill the Serie B, like we used to do on Serie A. Oh, and on a side note, the Judge who condamned us ADMITTED there was no proof against us, but he thought we fixed something. He admitted we didn't cheat. So now Italy has more respect to us. I said it from day-1. Condamned because we were too strong.

Top players: David Trezeguet, Alessandro Del Piero, Mauro German Camoranesi, Pavel Nedved, Gianluigi Buffon.

Congrats to all those players, they could have moved to any club in Europe (except Trezeguet)

The Maestro

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 04:57:38 PM »
David Trezeguet is a fucking legend, man. He scored 134 goal for us, the best non-italian striker of all time for Juventus. He's a great professional player. I know he had an horrible World Cup (blame Domenech, tho), but you can't question him. He just touches the ball 3 times a game, right. But he scores at least once per game, so who cares that he's not spectacular like Henry or Eto'o: he scores. Everytimes. So he's a fucking legend for that. Give him a good ball and he'll not miss it: guaranteed. Oh, and Lyon wanted to acquire him (and Camoranesi) badly. And Barca pratically acquired him 2 years ago, but we didn't close the deal at the very last second cause Capello wanted him to stay with us. So it's not right that hw couldn't have moved to any club in Europe: damn i really think he's the best player in our roster at the moment. I love him.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 06:35:23 PM »
David Trezeguet is a fucking legend, man. He scored 134 goal for us, the best non-italian striker of all time for Juventus. He's a great professional player. I know he had an horrible World Cup (blame Domenech, tho), but you can't question him. He just touches the ball 3 times a game, right. But he scores at least once per game, so who cares that he's not spectacular like Henry or Eto'o: he scores. Everytimes. So he's a fucking legend for that. Give him a good ball and he'll not miss it: guaranteed. Oh, and Lyon wanted to acquire him (and Camoranesi) badly. And Barca pratically acquired him 2 years ago, but we didn't close the deal at the very last second cause Capello wanted him to stay with us. So it's not right that hw couldn't have moved to any club in Europe: damn i really think he's the best player in our roster at the moment. I love him.

There was a point a few years ago that without a doubt in my mind David Trezeguet was the best finisher in the world.
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 07:10:34 PM »

Well thats where we disagree, i hate him.

The Maestro

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 10:50:51 PM »

There was a point a few years ago that without a doubt in my mind David Trezeguet was the best finisher in the world.

He's still the best finisher of the world, man.
http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/FootballFicheJoueur2966.html

He's just not a spectacular player. I've never (i mean never in 300 games) seen him do a dribble, never seen him score a goal one on one against two defenders, never seen him scoring from a goal kick. But damn man, give him the right ball and he scores.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 10:52:19 PM »

Yeah, like i said he's maybe the best finisher in the world and the less spectacular at the same time. So i understand people (non Juventini) who doesn't like him/hate him for his style of playing football.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 11:33:50 AM »
do they show serie b matches in europe (outside italy)...is there any website where they have serie b highlights or summ....its been ages since i watched juve play

peace

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 02:40:30 PM »
Eurosport

Bomb-A®

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2006, 09:28:07 AM »
Juve's penalty has been reduced from -17 to -9...they've jumped to 10th in the table with 13 points....5 behind leadees genoa

peace

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2006, 10:49:23 AM »
If we'll win on wed we'll reach the 3rd position. The first 2 ones goes directly to Serie A, while the 4th, the 5th, the 6th and the 7th make Play Off (1 of them goes to Serie A). I think we already killed it.  8)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2006, 05:09:55 PM »

Yeah, like i said he's maybe the best finisher in the world and the less spectacular at the same time. So i understand people (non Juventini) who doesn't like him/hate him for his style of playing football.

No, not at all. I dont like him becasue he is an arrogant son of a bitch, like 90% of th french team. I honestly want to see Scotland and Italy go through from our group.

The Maestro

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2006, 05:43:21 PM »
Oh, that's another story ;D