Author Topic: Heading out to Clippers home opener  (Read 1220 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Heading out to Clippers home opener
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2006, 10:51:36 AM »
^

What's so funny about what he just said? He constantly gets shitted on and brings up the same old shit ("you snitched on your girl", "you have an online lable", "you record with famous people", etc.). All I'm doing is explaining to him what a faggot he is for telling the guy his "man-pass is revoked" for wanting to bring guaranteed pussy along. :-X
You Getting Mad People Dont Agree with you?
Once again this is confirmation that your a loser, THE END

Not really mad, just tryna understand his post...The smiley he used was labled "cheesey", I'm honestly hoping that he's smart enough to realize you're a retard and doesn't actually think you're funny.

ecrazy

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2006, 10:55:30 AM »
^

What's so funny about what he just said? He constantly gets shitted on and brings up the same old shit ("you snitched on your girl", "you have an online lable", "you record with famous people", etc.). All I'm doing is explaining to him what a faggot he is for telling the guy his "man-pass is revoked" for wanting to bring guaranteed pussy along. :-X

Not really mad, just tryna understand his post...The smiley he used was labled "cheesey", I'm honestly hoping that he's smart enough to realize you're a retard and doesn't actually think you're funny.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
THE END
Just stop for your own good

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2006, 01:14:26 PM »
^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
THE END

Huh?? I'm really not mad, what the fuck you talkin' about?...Did I show any signs of anger? Me sonning you doesn't=anger.

ecrazy

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2006, 03:06:29 PM »
^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
THE END

Huh?? I'm really not mad, what the fuck you talkin' about?...Did I show any signs of anger? Me sonning you doesn't=anger.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Now your getting mad at me telling you your mad, this is classic

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2006, 06:40:22 PM »
To tell you the truth, picking on you IS kinda' annoying, cuz it's TOO damn easy...

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2006, 06:48:03 PM »
everybody calm down with diz bullshit...ITS FRIDAY :D

ecrazy

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2006, 06:52:06 PM »
To tell you the truth, picking on you IS kinda' annoying, cuz it's TOO damn easy...
YOU PICKING ON ME?!?! HAHAHAHA
Wow, now your in denial, Wow Kid, Trying To Flip The Script again, AHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!
wow , man, wow, .....WOW!
hahahahahahahhahahaahahaha
I LOVE getting Kids Mad on the Internet, ESPECIALLY (well, ONLY) you!!!!!
its kinda sad how this is your pretend life, i really have pity for such a fool, i mean seriously

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2006, 06:54:04 PM »
^^So that's what it feels like to be a Clipper fan. :grumpy:

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2006, 06:56:11 PM »
i did it know we have a flippers fan :eh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2006, 07:02:21 PM »

Yes, not only is he stupid, ugly, square, and gay, but he's also a Clipper fan... :-X

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2006, 07:28:42 PM »

Yes, not only is he stupid, ugly, square, and gay, but he's also a Clipper fan... :-X
that shit is not cool that the way flippers fan at this dayz

ecrazy

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2006, 08:45:05 PM »

LOL @ Elior trying to change the subject, Another Sign of being Owned, Jeez Elior, you cant make this any easier, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
& LMAO @ trying to get approval from the 12 yr. old on dubcc, HAHHAHAHAHAHA!
THE END

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2006, 12:13:20 AM »

LOL @ Elior trying to change the subject, Another Sign of being Owned, Jeez Elior, you cant make this any easier, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
& LMAO @ trying to get approval from the 12 yr. old on dubcc, HAHHAHAHAHAHA!
THE END

LOL, how many times have you said "THE END", you stupid faggot? And I'm changing the subject? From what? You preferring cockfests over you and your homie and 2 other fees?

WestCoasta

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2006, 12:17:37 AM »
I was just laughin cuz it's funny when he calls you Elior haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2006, 12:19:12 AM »
I was just laughin cuz it's funny when he calls you Elior haha

That's my first name...It's Hebrew.