Author Topic: What famous person do you hate the most and why?  (Read 369 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: What famous person do you hate the most and why?
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2006, 07:44:11 PM »
Oprah...I dont see why they pay that bitch so much money to just sit and talk.  :laugh:

LOL :laugh:

westkoastanostra

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2006, 07:46:52 PM »
shit man i forgot russell crowe and sean penn...

acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2006, 10:17:25 PM »
gary coldman...well he ain rich just a broke motherfucker c his ass in da streetz better watch it.....i 
went to pick up my food from this cuban resturant down on venice
saw his short ass eating i was u not that person be on tv he was like yeah then i was like can u
sign my paper he sntch my pen and when his done he just throw the pen back he can even write shit write like a 5 year old real shit...i was like what da fuck wrong with this
fuckin puto ass mothetfucker...then i told my mom what happend she was inside the car...my mom told me u want me to go inside and start talking shit and she was going to rip the paper front of his face..i told her it cool fuck him..but this was when i was like 15 or something but now im lil crazy i will do that and all kind of shit to him...stupid ass if i c his ass im going talk shit to him....fuckin broke ass :psych:

lmao!  u have got to be kidding me?  U are mad at this guy because he did not bend over backwards to give you an autograph?  If you hate him, then why the hell did you ask him for his autograph?  Don't get mad at him because he don't give a shit about some punk kid off the street wanting his autograph.
WTF!!!!!nah i thought this fag was a funny person i like him n shit....but when he did all that shit...(FUCK HIM) cause that was the first time i see a star closed in person...and u got me fuck up a kids from the streets and what r u..u famous then???.....anyways he should not be like that with his fan...so now u get it motherfucker!...u would do the same thing to....oh i 4got that ur rold model hahaha

yeah apparently you did forget that I'm rold model.  I forgot that too.  You are the type of idiot that makes celebs hate going out into public.  How the fuck would you feel if people randomly came up to you in public places asking to sign your autograph?  Xzibit and Eminem wrote the song "You Don't Know About Me" for idiots like you.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2006, 10:27:36 PM »
gary coldman...well he ain rich just a broke motherfucker c his ass in da streetz better watch it.....i 
saw his short ass eating i was u not that person be on tv he was like yeah then i was like can u
sign my paper he sntch my pen and when his done he just throw the pen back he can even write shit write like a 5 year old real shit...i was like what da fuck wrong with this
fuckin puto ass mothetfucker...then i told my mom what happend she was inside the car...my mom told me u want me to go inside and start talking shit and she was going to rip the paper front of his face..i told her it cool fuck him..but this was when i was like 15 or something but now im lil crazy i will do that and all kind of shit to him...stupid ass if i c his ass im going talk shit to him....fuckin broke ass :psych:

lmao!  u have got to be kidding me?  U are mad at this guy because he did not bend over backwards to give you an autograph?  If you hate him, then why the hell did you ask him for his autograph?  Don't get mad at him because he don't give a shit about some punk kid off the street wanting his autograph.
WTF!!!!!nah i thought this fag was a funny person i like him n shit....but when he did all that shit...(FUCK HIM) cause that was the first time i see a star closed in person...and u got me fuck up a kids from the streets and what r u..u famous then???.....anyways he should not be like that with his fan...so now u get it motherfucker!...u would do the same thing to....oh i 4got that ur rold model hahaha

yeah apparently you did forget that I'm rold model.  I forgot that too.  You are the type of idiot that makes celebs hate going out into public.  How the fuck would you feel if people randomly came up to you in public places asking to sign your autograph?  Xzibit and Eminem wrote the song "You Don't Know About Me" for idiots like you.
wow what happend it take ur ass a long time to write back,,what u ask ur rold model what to say hahaha...................u such a dumb ass..what the fuck r u talking bout.....if u got a big star u like dont u going get they autograph??if they to busy aiight i might not ask for nothing i already told u did u read my shit dumb fuck i dont have to tell u again...fagget like u never can keep they mouth shut...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 10:31:08 PM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2006, 11:13:45 PM »
Pat Robertson

claimed he did a 2,000 pound leg lift because of his personal protein powder

Floydness

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2006, 01:10:44 AM »
Oh yeah and I forgot, Rob Reiner..

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2006, 02:54:36 AM »
Puffy he fucking sucks at rapping but his clothing line is dope.

Throwback

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2006, 09:29:28 AM »
rob schneider. for all the obvious reasons. like duece bigalow.

acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2006, 10:57:18 AM »

wow what happend it take ur ass a long time to write back,,what u ask ur rold model what to say hahaha...................u such a dumb ass..what the fuck r u talking bout.....if u got a big star u like dont u going get they autograph??if they to busy aiight i might not ask for nothing i already told u did u read my shit dumb fuck i dont have to tell u again...fagget like u never can keep they mouth shut...

what the fuck is a "rold model" you fuckin idiot?  why did it take my ass a long time to write back?  because I don't live on here.  and no I wouldn't go get an autograph of some big star that I like, maybe when I was 5 years old, but not now.  I would say Whats Up and I like your work, but I wouldn't be like a lil groupie and ask for an autograph.  And no, I didn't read your shit, I just randomly replied to your dumb ass post for the hell of it to give you some much needed attention, since celebrities don't want to give it to you and you get butthurt and cry.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2006, 11:43:56 AM »
Puffy he fucking sucks at rapping but his clothing line is dope.

mang, those clothin lines are so fucken expensive.  i dont get that shit.  You got this rich bitch(Diddy)whom influence so many young people from urban areas and still charge like we all make $100,000 annualy.  but no we cant charge less.  cant do that one because we all gotta be some greedy muhfuckaz. 

Ross is the spot for some new threads.   ;)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2006, 12:04:50 PM »

what the fuck is a "rold model" you fuckin idiot?  why did it take my ass a long time to write back?  because I don't live on here.  and no I wouldn't go get an autograph of some big star that I like, maybe when I was 5 years old, but not now.  I would say Whats Up and I like your work, but I wouldn't be like a lil groupie and ask for an autograph.  And no, I didn't read your shit, I just randomly replied to your dumb ass post for the hell of it to give you some much needed attention, since celebrities don't want to give it to you and you get butthurt and cry.
this bitch.....but ur ass still was online so dont act like u dont know fucker...u dumb so why u replied the post then u shit talker..dont take ur shit serious with ur boyfriend i make sure when i c him im tell him u say was up...so u dont act like lil fucker talking on the internet....and im not the only 1 that get antograph from ppl..u 1 of those ppl that scare to get one lil bitch....come on this lil fool CALL gary coldman his not a celebrities no more HE AIN RICH........and no im not b acting like a lil bitch like u cause i was talking bout the story...and u went to save ur bitch.....other celebrities dont b acting like a bitch like ur rold model..now get of my nuts HOMO!!!!!!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2006, 12:11:11 PM »
^yall should play basketball.   :baseballbat:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2006, 01:01:57 PM »
^yall should play basketball.   :baseballbat:
4real i whoppp his ass on BASKETBALL 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2006, 03:38:10 PM »
I think its nap time lil girl, you seem to be getting aunry