Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG ***JUST CANT TAKE IT*** UNRELEASED PRODUCED BY MEECH WELLS  (Read 1104 times)

The Great Elephant

Re: SNOOP DOGG ***JUST CANT TAKE IT*** UNRELEASED PRODUCED BY MEECH WELLS
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2006, 12:56:38 PM »

you niggas need to stop overrating shit
no shit, the track aint that good
what do you expect out of a paid tha co$t b-side?  snoop got real iffy after he left no limit.

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2006, 03:38:45 PM »

you niggas need to stop overrating shit
no shit, the track aint that good
man its old didnt say it was tha best  but its a unrealesed song we did i thought i would share wit yall issues is a better song and  but ths just cant take it was a song we did its kool though but not our best wrk and tht was along time ago so u aint gnna appreciate it like u would in 06 but for bacc then we made noise on tha net wit ths song and in tha streets in cali! and thts wht it do!
NEW WEST HONCHO

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2006, 04:50:32 PM »
I really liked that beat man...vintage meech on that one.  Is that Kokane at the end scattin an shit? 

And regardless if you like the song or not, its really dope for Meech to reach out to us and hook us up like this.  Lots of cats in the game could learn from this type of shit.   But instead all they do is look at the negative side of the internet.  He's not coming out here with pounds hype and bullshit, he's keepin it real with us and actually interacting.

Meech gets mad props 8)

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2006, 05:14:02 PM »
I really liked that beat man...vintage meech on that one.  Is that Kokane at the end scattin an shit? 

And regardless if you like the song or not, its really dope for Meech to reach out to us and hook us up like this.  Lots of cats in the game could learn from this type of shit.   But instead all they do is look at the negative side of the internet.  He's not coming out here with pounds hype and bullshit, he's keepin it real with us and actually interacting.

Meech gets mad props 8)
THTS WHT IM TALKIN BOUT! IM FUCKIN WIT YALL ALLDAY!
NEW WEST HONCHO

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2006, 06:16:34 PM »

Meech gets mad props 8)

thats why meech is the man ;D ;D ;D ;D

MEECH WELLS

NEW WEST HONCHO

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2006, 01:05:37 PM »
this shit is hot...lovin snoops delivery

in my opinion its better than a few of the tracks that made the cut on that album

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2006, 01:29:04 PM »
Haha yeah I remember this from the Paid Tha Coast bootleggs that leaked... There was some hot shit on there, who remembers "20 Minutes Pt. 2" ft Goldie Loc, "On The Mash" ft Kokane", Pimp On ft Tha Eastsidaz etc..

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2006, 04:14:43 PM »
Haha yeah I remember this from the Paid Tha Coast bootleggs that leaked... There was some hot shit on there, who remembers "20 Minutes Pt. 2" ft Goldie Loc, "On The Mash" ft Kokane", Pimp On ft Tha Eastsidaz etc..
yeah tht shit was hard! i remember tht!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2006, 05:53:02 AM »
Thanx Meech  8)

MEECH WELLS

NEW WEST HONCHO

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2006, 07:25:02 PM »
ANYWAY... I love Meech's old style of production.  The new stuff is cool... but That Full Fledged Pimpin, Still A G Thang style was mad dope. 
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2006, 07:41:27 PM »
ANYWAY... I love Meech's old style of production.  The new stuff is cool... but That Full Fledged Pimpin, Still A G Thang style was mad dope. 
props goodlookin out!
NEW WEST HONCHO

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2006, 08:59:48 PM »
You all know that Meechy is constantly delivering that WestCoast flavor that can only be served out here in the BestCoast but alwayz on that Worldwidel hustle & grind.............holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.myspace.com/meechwells 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 09:02:20 PM by DENUM BLUE »

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2006, 02:52:17 PM »
This is tight

Thanks for sharing this with us
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels