Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG ***JUST CANT TAKE IT*** UNRELEASED PRODUCED BY MEECH WELLS  (Read 1105 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: SNOOP DOGG ***JUST CANT TAKE IT*** UNRELEASED PRODUCED BY MEECH WELLS
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2006, 04:59:07 PM »
I remember Suge use to say that Snoop was making country music ( he was hating on still a g thang i think lol)

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2006, 05:13:26 PM »
I remember Suge use to say that Snoop was making country music ( he was hating on still a g thang i think lol)
whn i saw suge he said he loved my shit but its kool whtever makes u laugh! homie
NEW WEST HONCHO

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2006, 05:19:19 PM »
You must of heard wrong or something homie. Didn't Suge sign Petey Pablo to the Row?

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2006, 05:40:01 AM »
ANYWAY... I love Meech's old style of production.  The new stuff is cool... but That Full Fledged Pimpin, Still A G Thang style was mad dope. 

I AGREE... personally, those are the beats and songs i love, the mid to late 90's g-funk even some early 90's.

it depresses me how the sounds change, but the underground still keeps it west coast gangsta and old school.

props to meech for comin on here and makin the beats we actually wanna hear, not some watered down r n b or club bullshit!