Author Topic: Wow, K-Fed's album is fire....  (Read 1115 times)

kingwell

Wow, K-Fed's album is fire....
« on: October 29, 2006, 02:54:49 AM »
I am so confused, I am gonna have to re-evaluate myself here..  Fuck it, I'm proud!  The production is bonkerz, the flow is bonkerz (thanks YB) the lyrics are bonkerz (thanks YB) I can't believe he doesn't have a bigger buzz right now..  Once it drops he is gonna blow up.  Hate.It.Or.Love.It

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Wow, K-Fed's album is fire....
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 03:24:42 AM »
yea k-fed a real g,yo he there stra8 jackn britney for money,hes set for life with those kids a real pimp move there! ;D ;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 04:30:44 AM »
That "Privilige" song (featuring and produced by Bosko) is hella smooth. Then again, if you got Ya Boy ghostwriting and some dope producer working on your music, then there's a good chance that the music will be on point too (not guaranteed though).

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 10:45:37 AM »
what a joke. im not even going to waste my bandwidth on his sorry ass.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 11:27:15 AM »
That "Privilige" song (featuring and produced by Bosko) is hella smooth. Then again, if you got Ya Boy ghostwriting and some dope producer working on your music, then there's a good chance that the music will be on point too (not guaranteed though).

pretty much.  Federline's flow isn't that bad, and like you said, with dope production and a dope ghostwriter, you're probably going to have a half decent album.  It's better than some of the stuff that's gotten radio play (such as Yung Joc, Young Dro, Dem Franchise Boyz, D4L, etc.)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 11:31:38 AM »

co sign

kemizt

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 12:44:58 PM »
The album isn't bad at all.  I have to say I'm impressed.

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2006, 01:35:20 PM »
if you don't get yo ass outta here wit that shyt... >:(

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2006, 02:05:32 PM »
how did ya boy link up with k fed anyway?
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

kingwell

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2006, 04:15:14 PM »
how did ya boy link up with k fed anyway?

He recalled how he met K-Fed at a studio in Malibu. "He just came at me and was like, 'Yo, I need you on my team. Like, I need you to lead me in the right direction.' So I put K-Fed under my wing and I'm just showing him the ropes of the rap game."

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2006, 08:14:51 PM »

couldnt have put it better myself

kingwell

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2006, 09:15:11 PM »

Have you even HEARD the album?   You guys are a bunch of sheeps.  Props to each and everyone of you who checked the album out before passing a judgement based on one song or the fact that he's white and Spears' husband... 

Dudes are acting like credentials and reputation are better than the music itself.  Sad....

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2006, 09:26:37 PM »

Have you even HEARD the album?   You guys are a bunch of sheeps.  Props to each and everyone of you who checked the album out before passing a judgement based on one song or the fact that he's white and Spears' husband... 

Dudes are acting like credentials and reputation are better than the music itself.  Sad....

yes i have heard it, my mate is obsessed with it and ive heard him bumpin it. the reason i dont like it or k-fed is because the only reason he is able to put an album out is because he is rich. the only reason it sounds good is because he spent so much money on it. if he was a broke ass rapper tryin to make his way in the game puttin out demo tapes he would get no where coz he aint shit. K-FED = WACK X 1000000000

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2006, 09:46:41 PM »

real talk. if the music is good - then listen to it!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2006, 10:00:21 PM »
I agree if music is good then listen and enjoy.  I am all for that and always have been but K-Fed is the 1 exception for me.  I have thought this guy was a complete fairy from day1 so Im not gona ever listen to his shit even if Ya Boy who is one of my favorites is helping him out.