Author Topic: who will have the last laugh snoop/suge?  (Read 856 times)

PLANT

Re: who will have the last laugh snoop/suge?
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2001, 03:50:17 AM »
. but for a rapper to outlast a CEO iz kinda difficult. u can neva tell when a rapper might fall out cus people are tired of em. but, suge can alwayz jus create new talent n bring new rappers with new stylez. so on that note, suge got tha advantage. [/quote]
SNOOP DOGG - CEO DOGGYSTYLE RECORDS
SNOOP DOGG - CEO SNOOP DOGG CLOTHING
snoop had been bringin out more talent as of late than suge knight has aswell...think and come correct before u post ...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2001, 07:00:57 AM »

snoop had been bringin out more talent as of late than suge knight has aswell...think and come correct before u post ...

when snoop creates a record label az powerful as deathrow was, then u can go'head n holla at me playa.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2001, 09:41:13 AM »

. but for a rapper to outlast a CEO iz kinda difficult. u can neva tell when a rapper might fall out cus people are tired of em. but, suge can alwayz jus create new talent n bring new rappers with new stylez. so on that note, suge got tha advantage. SNOOP DOGG - CEO DOGGYSTYLE RECORDS
SNOOP DOGG - CEO SNOOP DOGG CLOTHING

yeah he does like p , if the music didn't pay much he'll go buy some cars n shit or house but he's in too much domain to fell off , he's name is everywhere like the nike shoes dawm
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2001, 03:46:26 PM »

when snoop creates a record label az powerful as deathrow was, then u can go'head n holla at me playa.

when suge knight has a label as powerful as death row WAS....then U can holla at me cuz suge knight aint got shit.
how bout u tell me what suge knight got right now besides an obsession with snoop dogg and dr. dre...if him and his label were so good then why he got to spend all his damm time worryin about other people and their business...man, fucc suge knight and fucc death row!!!!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2001, 03:52:59 PM »

If I was them,I would make peace.this would be impossible for snoop to make peace with suge knight and death row...

snoop alreafy try tho
gives me dopeness"                                   

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2001, 05:02:23 PM »

when suge knight has a label as powerful as death row WAS....then U can holla at me cuz suge knight aint got shit.
how bout u tell me what suge knight got right now besides an obsession with snoop dogg and dr. dre...if him and his label were so good then why he got to spend all his damm time worryin about other people and their business...man, fucc suge knight and fucc death row!!!!

To Bad Dogghouse will never be powrful. Point is fake candian I spell my shit with two c's snoop dick rida Suge had a power company something Snoop has failed to do. I give re credit because Afternath is power but Dogghoue? AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA Atleast Suge trying to make moves while Snoop last 4 releases on his label has all sold piss poor. In 5 months since being out Suge has made moves signing new talent. He also stated the first release from Tha Row blueprint will be 2002. Why is Snoop worrying? it goes both ways both Suge and Snoop but need to stop. Oh my you said Fucc Death Row and Suge i think they must be shaking from the candian crip. You crazy euporeans kill me LOL.

Big BpG

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2001, 05:15:40 PM »
LOL at this dude... hes the biggest Deathrow dick riding fool here... claiming the double CC too.... lol damn you internet gangstas crack me up... LOL

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2001, 05:22:20 PM »

LOL at this dude... hes the biggest Deathrow dick riding fool here... claiming the double CC too.... lol damn you internet gangstas crack me up... LOL

-Big BpG

yeah this nigga fear me , i think the nigga is crazy ... and canada ain't in europe dumbass , sayin he's a fake canadian and shit they that europeans people make u laugh... anyways
gives me dopeness"                                   

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2001, 05:31:45 PM »

-Big BpG

LOl yu dumb fat ass clown. Ifyou read my post correctly I was mocking dude that was riding Snoop dick who was typing in two c's a head of men. Kinda like you do. you dick riding fat snoop clown LOL.

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2001, 05:33:28 PM »

yeah this nigga fear me , i think the nigga is crazy ... and canada ain't in europe dumbass , sayin he's a fake canadian and shit they that europeans people make u laugh... anyways

Stop calling me a nigga because you and BPG nut hugger are far from black. Its one thing to call me a dick rida but don't call me a nigga when you not from my race or country either. You dumb ass Snoop butt pirate.

Big BpG

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2001, 05:39:06 PM »
Aiight Nigga... listen up nigga... you dont know you're position on this board nigga... yea i'm mocking you nigga... and if you wanna do something then do it nigga... but you act like a fool nigga and  if thats your game... then let me roll the dice nigga... you can't speak on my behalf nigga... you may be a black nigga, but i'm a mexican nigga... now if that makes me hard, then let it nigga... but i could care less if you black nigga... you still stupid as fuck nigga...

-Big BpG  Half Spic/Half Cracker   .... Nigga!!

From '93 to '05

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2001, 05:59:10 PM »

Stop calling me a nigga because you and BPG nut hugger are far from black. Its one thing to call me a dick rida but don't call me a nigga when you not from my race or country either. You dumb ass Snoop butt pirate.

look here [size=200]Bitch ass nigga[/size] i'm black  n i'm proud but having a [size=200]Bitch ass nigga[/size] like u sayin some [size=200]Bitch ass nigga[/size] bullshits makes me sick man , try to do some school shit  i don'T know but u can't step in the streets u some menace fo the society, pleezbaleevit u [size=200]Bitch ass nigga[/size]
gives me dopeness"                                   

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2001, 06:00:25 PM »
in my opinion .. music wise: snoop will have the last laugh.. hes got doggystyle /dogghouse.. whatevr its called records because right now tha row isn't doing very well.. but hey you never know. they might come out with something big and snoop could too

Big BpG

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2001, 06:02:26 PM »

look here [size=200]Bitch ass nigga[/size] i'm black  n i'm proud but having a [size=200]Bitch ass nigga[/size] like u sayin some [size=200]Bitch ass nigga[/size] bullshits makes me sick man , try to do some school shit  i don'T know but u can't step in the streets u some menace fo the society, pleezbaleevit u [size=200]Bitch ass nigga[/size]

I'm very proud of you... that was you're best english...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2001, 06:13:20 PM »
I GUESS ITS COOL I CALL YOU A WHITE CRACKER SINCE YOU CALLING ME A NIGGA. SO WE EVEN CRACKER. YOU ARE WHITE AS DAY I SEEN YOUR PICTURE CRACKER. WE CAN DISCUSS SNOOP/SUGE YOU CAN CALL ME A DICK RIDA BUT I DRAW THE LINE WHEN YOU CALL ME A NIGGA WHEN YOU WHITE. OK THEN CRACKER.