Author Topic: "No self-respecting male athlete should wear purple"  (Read 506 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: "No self-respecting male athlete should wear purple"
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2006, 12:50:20 PM »
fuck that , it's purple! so what! if other teams got a problem with the purple they can eat some ass

and don't the kings wear purple still ?

Yea, they jocked us...Purple is supposed to be a royal color, so fuck that, Lakers' royalty>>>Kings' royalty. I see you're not in tune with your Laker history regarding the term forum blue and all though...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2006, 12:57:10 PM »
fuck that , it's purple! so what! if other teams got a problem with the purple they can eat some ass

and don't the kings wear purple still ?

Yea, they jocked us...Purple is supposed to be a royal color, so fuck that, Lakers' royalty>>>Kings' royalty. I see you're not in tune with your Laker history regarding the term forum blue and all though...

that's the gayest shit i ever heard

let me guess might it have something to do with this?

or maybe this?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2006, 01:11:06 PM »
^^LMAO...See, you don't know shit when it comes to the Lakers. What's new though? Jack Kent Cooke (our last owner, which you also probably didn't know) denied that our jersey color was purple when they first came out with it, labeling it "forum blue" and even directing Chick to always call it "forum blue"...LOL@Jake, the Laker fan... :-X

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2006, 01:14:09 PM »
^^LMAO...See, you don't know shit when it comes to the Lakers. What's new though? Jack Kent Cooke (our last owner, which you also probably didn't know) denied that our jersey color was purple when they first came out with it, labeling it "forum blue" and even directing Chick to always call it "forum blue"...LOL@Jake, the Laker fan... :-X

i don't care what it's called, that shit is purple. in no way is that a shade of blue

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 01:28:49 PM »
if you were a fan of LA sports you might want to know WHY he called it FORUM blue

LA Rams old colors :
white and blue

then later
blue and gold

the LA Dodgers' colors:
white and blue

the LA lakers' old colors:
white and blue

then later purple and gold ( SIMILAR to the LA RAMS)

sports back in the day was always UNIFORM  as you see all of the LA teams wore Blue and white, so when the new colors were introduced they were introduced as 'forum' blue and gold to keep this going, today fans don't give a fuck if the teams are in uniform so that's why it's called purple and gold now

Citizen-Y

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 02:20:47 PM »
If Jack Kent Cooke says it's Forum Blue then it's fucking Forum Blue.  Nothing but respect for the man.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 02:31:48 PM »
= the REAL forum blue

== purple

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 02:33:57 PM »
some people have trouble with colors, kent is prolly one of them
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 02:37:45 PM »
NIK all that shit in your sig and avatar sure looks purple to me :-\

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2006, 03:29:08 PM »

why are you always trying to discredit other Lakers fans?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2006, 03:34:15 PM »
ya, the Lakers and Suns should complain to the owners

rik

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2006, 03:43:26 PM »

Yeah...NIK is a coo poster and I like most of his post, but I don't really agree with him always questioning other people's status as Laker fans.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2006, 04:21:27 PM »
if you were a fan of LA sports you might want to know WHY he called it FORUM blue

LA Rams old colors :
white and blue

then later
blue and gold

the LA Dodgers' colors:
white and blue

the LA lakers' old colors:
white and blue

then later purple and gold ( SIMILAR to the LA RAMS)

sports back in the day was always UNIFORM  as you see all of the LA teams wore Blue and white, so when the new colors were introduced they were introduced as 'forum' blue and gold to keep this going, today fans don't give a fuck if the teams are in uniform so that's why it's called purple and gold now

LMAO@You making up the reason!...It's KNOWN that he didn't like purple and insisted that it'd be called "forum blue" only cuz of that...That's why I always say, READ SOME LAKER BOOKS.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 04:23:01 PM »
NIK all that shit in your sig and avatar sure looks purple to me :-\

I've always been down with the P&G... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 04:25:27 PM »

I'm not, it's just upsetting to see people claiming to be fans without any true support for their team...And Jake likes to talk shit when he doesn't know shit, that shit's not cool to me...PeACe