Author Topic: The Myth of "POWERFUL CENTER OF JERUSALEM"  (Read 335 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
The Myth of "POWERFUL CENTER OF JERUSALEM"
« on: October 30, 2006, 06:24:00 AM »
If any of you are deep into history, you might already know about this.

Lets kick it of with some facts first.

Whenever Jerusalem was conquered, the emperor literally ruled all the (strong big) empires in that era.

The Muslims conquered it, and ruled the golden empires of that era.

The Christians conquered it, and ruled the golden empires of that era, the Crusades, Muslim-Vs-Christian wars etc.

The point is, whenever a certain group, or should I say a religious group that conquered Jerusalem, also ruled the golden empires.

Now to get deep into this subject, I met up with my friend who works in the CIA, and hes a very big historian, he told me, that from the start of the times, after God punished the Jews or kicked them out of Jerusalem, there was a Hebrew scroll, which stated, the powers of Jerusalem. the scroll also stated that whoever conquers Jersualem, will hold the controlling power of the world.

And to your little knowledge, the CIA is actually working on a project which is based on this scroll.

Sad thing is, the scroll is no more, or if there is a scroll its secretly protected or whatever. The only people outside the Jews of that era who knew about the scroll were the Templars or some of you might know them as the Knights of Temple of Solomon.

Anyways, it might be kind of hard to beleive since there is no evidence.

But lets forget that there was a scroll like that, lets look at the fact, that all the groups who invaded Jerusalem and ruled it at that time,actually had their hands onl everything in the world.

What are your thoughts on this ?

Digital Pimpin'

Re: The Myth of "POWERFUL CENTER OF JERUSALEM"
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 06:42:03 AM »
Interesting read, would explain why the attempts to conquer Jerusalem over the ages have been religiously motivated.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 08:33:50 AM »
Interesting read, would explain why the attempts to conquer Jerusalem over the ages have been religiously motivated.

Yeah, there's no scientific explanation, but history speaks for itself. The Jewish elite controls much of the world. LOL @ a historian talking about God punishing the Jews though
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Chief

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 09:58:29 AM »
lets take over the jewbaccas and run this bitch.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 10:04:37 AM »

I see it in context, I am not not going to disagree that there are many jewish elites but to me this is irrelevant because then it seems as if the battle is us against the jews. This is surely very divsive, even if it were true that jews controlled absolutely everything it is still a pointless approach and self destructive. There are many good jews, activists both in america and israel, there are arab jews, and all this does is alienate them, in turns it also aliantates the majority of non jews because then the views no matter how valid and true are seen as racist. These views quickly get ostracised and you will be castigates for saying them. Surely it is better to understand how things are being controlled, educating people on why the control is there, who is controlling, the complicity and educating people using examples of which there are so many ive lost count. That is the only way people will ever wake up, you are simply playing into the ADLand the elites hands when you start viewing everything as oh its the jews fault. Also I really do not believe that such a scroll exists but hey you never know, personally though I believe that a lot of religion is a lie.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 10:06:29 AM by virtuoso »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 11:09:03 AM »
Virtuoso, u got it wrong man there are no grounds for worries. You shouldn't be concerned about Abdul Shakur being intolerant towards Jews and about him trying to indoctrinate hatred towards the Jewish people. He has nothing against Jews. In fact I believe he would appreciate such Jewish authors as Noam Chomsky (You should maybe even recommend on one out of the "Israel sucks" series of books we all praise, for him to delve into). I believe Abdul Shakur is among the most enlightened and tolerant members on this board so you don't need to feel like the door is being opened to the "world vs Jews" approach.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 11:17:31 AM »
Anyways, it might be kind of hard to beleive since there is no evidence.

But lets forget that there was a scroll like that, lets look at the fact, that all the groups who invaded Jerusalem and ruled it at that time,actually had their hands onl everything in the world.

What are your thoughts on this ?
Your right there is no evidence, but it is an interesting theory/observation.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 11:27:31 AM »
Jerusalem is the golden grail
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

AndrE16686

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 09:55:39 PM »

I see it in context, I am not not going to disagree that there are many jewish elites but to me this is irrelevant because then it seems as if the battle is us against the jews. This is surely very divsive, even if it were true that jews controlled absolutely everything it is still a pointless approach and self destructive. There are many good jews, activists both in america and israel, there are arab jews, and all this does is alienate them, in turns it also aliantates the majority of non jews because then the views no matter how valid and true are seen as racist. These views quickly get ostracised and you will be castigates for saying them. Surely it is better to understand how things are being controlled, educating people on why the control is there, who is controlling, the complicity and educating people using examples of which there are so many ive lost count. That is the only way people will ever wake up, you are simply playing into the ADLand the elites hands when you start viewing everything as oh its the jews fault. Also I really do not believe that such a scroll exists but hey you never know, personally though I believe that a lot of religion is a lie.

Word, co-sign.

....although Israel is still a pain in the world's ass and is rightfully the target of much verbal hatred around the Earth. Hopefully by it's next election it would have learnt enough about being a respectable decent nation and banish those of their number who are not worthy of humanity to the desert wastes where they can at last die from suicidal madness like Judas. Btw, when I say Israel, I mean to say its shit-head governments  starting with Ben-faggot-Gurion, not Israeli people or Jews who are dope.  Early Zionism I got no problem with, it was OK for Israel to get established, Herzl & Rockefeller were good people. Its modern Zionism that is racist faggotism. The problem is some Jews and Israelis take any criticism of their government's actions as anti-semitism because they have pussy-holes that secrete like leaky faucets. Americans don't get all emotional when I tell them Bush should develop a brain tumor, so why the fuck should Jews call me anti-semitic when I say Sharon is Nazi?  The Nazis won because they were Democratically elected, everything they did was legal in their country. Jews in the ovens? State secret, dosnt exist. Mass killings of Arabs? Just protecting ourselves folks!
Whether there are legal rules or not there are always morals or natural law and everybody has some degree of this in their consciousness. Governments cannot always be trusted to uphold the rule of law, dats why UN international law is necessary and I say they need an independent military to back it up.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 03:41:27 AM by YGZ »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 06:24:04 AM »

The Nazis won because they were Democratically elected, everything they did was legal in their country

just that Hitler wasnt elected democratically, it was the former president, Paul von Hindenburg who made Hitler the new "Reichskanzler"
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 09:09:58 AM »
In addition, Hitler perpetrated against German citizens. In this case the sovereign was exterminating the citizenry (German-Jews) he was put to protect.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 09:19:50 AM »
In addition, Hitler perpetrated against German citizens. In this case the sovereign was exterminating the citizenry (German-Jews) he was put to protect.
so it's ok to kill people as long as they are not your citizens
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2006, 09:24:37 AM »
If protecting your citizenry means killing people who are not among your citizenry then as a sovereign that is your job.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2006, 09:42:45 AM »
The only circumstance under which it's ok for a sovereign to kill his citizen is when that citizen threatens the lives of other citizens.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2006, 12:35:57 PM »
The only circumstance under which it's ok for a sovereign to kill his citizen is when that citizen threatens the lives of other citizens.
i get it, you mean ISRAEL MUST KILL ALL ARABS, PALESTINIAN OR LEBANESE, THEN THEY WILL HAVE ALL OF THE LAND.  that sounds about accurate