Author Topic: The_Game-Doctors_Advocate-2006  (Read 8235 times)

wcsoldier

Re: The_Game-Doctors_Advocate-2006
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2006, 12:02:55 AM »
That's a very good album... 2 or 3 tracks I don't feel.. this isn't better than the Doc or on the same level but I think it's safe to say , Game got the best sophomore album for a hip hop star..... I mean the album is not perfect but the weakest tracks aren't BS tracks. Plus I'm glad the sound of the album is kinda raw, there aren't a lot of pop tracks.

Game did it on his own...  sth Em , 50 or Snoop weren't able to do, I mean without Dre overseeing the whole album

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2006, 12:31:36 AM »
 Does anyone else think it's funny/pathetic how busta rhymes is pleading to Dre about Game on #9

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2006, 12:35:03 AM »
I'm surprised no one has noticed that that Remedy sample is the same one that Dre & B-Real rhymed over off the first Soul Assassins album. I actually think Muggs did a better job with it that Blaze did, but it's a hot sample regardless.

I noticed but where is the original sample from? also did they actually sample it or replayed it?

Rob

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2006, 12:45:34 AM »
Can someone help me get a link 4 the album??? I got hotmail and msn hook a brother up! what do i need 2 do?
Someone PM me, i live in sweden so its pretty hard to find a link this early :P Peace
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 01:54:47 AM by Rob »
Now you don´t really know me, The muthafukkin´ nigga from the D.P.G, The K.U.R.U.P.T, i´m too smooth.../Kurupt - Dogg Pound Gangztaz

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2006, 12:46:52 AM »
i wonder if the 9th wonder track will leak...was looking forward to hearing it...anyway, im downloading this now, expecting a decent album from what everyone is saying...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2006, 01:14:07 AM »
lyrics are pure garbage.

Khaki Suit

6-4

Dre

Hydraulics

Chronic

Chucks

those 6 things is all this nigga talks about. smh. i'm a big game fan too but i found it hard to listen tho this album with him constantly repeating those same things in every song. and he needs to get off dres nuts. i'm sure dre is embarrassed after hearing this album.

Raphael

« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2006, 02:16:45 AM »
lol im little late but i'm downloading it right now

FUCKYOU

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2006, 02:30:00 AM »
THIS PATHETIC LOSER NAMED GAYME AKA DOUJA OR BUTTER FLY GANGSTER CAME IN SOUNDING LIEK BIGGY. YALL REMEMBER? WHEN HE USED TO MIMIC BIGGY RHYMES.. THATS HOW HE GOT HIS BUZZ.

THEN HE ADMITTED STEALING LINES FROM 2PAC, BIGGY, NAS, JAYZ... HIS FAKE ASS ONLY BEEN RAPPIN FOR 2 YEARS. ON HIS NEW SINGLE, THE STRIPPER AKA DOUJE ATTEMPTS TO SOUND LIEK 50 AGAIN. WHERE HE WISHES HE CAN JUMP THE POLE, SAY 64 IMPALAN 323453454 TIMES IN HSI RHYMES.. HE MIMICS DR,DRES VOICE ON THE VERSE AND THE HOOK HE SOUNDS JUST LIKE 50. DOUJA FANS DONT U FUCKIN SEE THAT. HIS STRIPPER POLE DANCIN VIDEO FLOPPED. I GUESS I WASNT THE ONLY ONE WHO WASNT FEELIN IT.

THEN ON THE JOINT WIHT NAS, HE TRYIN TO SOUND LIKE NAS. FOR A SEC, I HAD TO LISTEN HARDER IF IT WAS HIM OR NAS RAPPING OR HIM? THE SONG WITH BUSTER RHYMES, HE SOUND LIKE HE JUST HAD A BREAK UP WITH DR.DRE AND HES CRYING.. LIKE DRE TAKE ME BACK CRYING.. LOL HES EMOTIONALLY HURT BY 50 AND DRE..  HE EVEN ATTEMPTS TO SOUND LIKE 50 ON THIS ONE. IF U LISTEN CLOSELY, ULL HEAR THAT HES TRYIN TO MIMIC 50 ACCENT, I SWEAR THIS GUY IS PSYCHO..GUY HAS SERIOUS PERSONALITY ISSUES. I HAVE SEEN A VIDEO WHERE HE IS LOOKIN AT A 50 CENT PICTURE TALKIN BOUT 50 SUCK MY DICK, BLAH BLAH BLAH. ALL THAT STOP SNITCHIN DVD, ALL HSI FANS ARE SOME WEIRDOES, AINT NONE OF THEM LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE STREET NIGGAZ.

GAYME HAS WET DREAMS BOUT GUNIT. DUDE IS LIKE A HURT X GIRLFRIEND WHO CANT GET OVER THE FACT HE GOT KICKED OUT... ALL THIS G-UNOT SHIT IS A FUCKIN GIMMICK SO HIS CAREER WONT END LIKE JA RULE. I SEE THROUGH HIS FAKE ASS. THIS GUY WAS NEVER RESPECTED IN THE BAYAREA. EVERYBODY HATES HIM.. FORGET NEWYORK, PEOPLE DONT EVEN LIKE HIM IN THE WESTCOAST. ONLY WEIRDOES SUPPORT HIM. ID BUY A GUNIT CD OVER THIS FAG ANYWAY. I WILL BE LAUGHIN WHEN HIS ALBUM FLOPS TRIPPLE WOOD. I HOPE SOMEONE KILLS HIM, I WOULD LAUGH. PSYCHO ASS NIGGA

DOJA IF U READING THIS, I KNOW U INTERNET THUG GO EVERYWHERE LOOKIN TO HYPE UP YOUR OWN ALBUM U CLOWN. GET 50 DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH.. U FAGGOT.. I WANA SEE THIS FOO DEAD. IM FROM WEST AND IM A DIE HARD FUCKIN FAN.. IF ANYTHING GAY ASS GAYME SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT HE GOT HIS NAME OFF 50..

FAGGOT ALBUM IS TRASH, BOOTLEG THE FUCK OUTTA THAT SHIT. I HOPE SOMEBODY BEAT THE SKIN OFF THAT UGLY FAGGS FACE.

Raphael

« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2006, 02:38:32 AM »
LOL! you really like some cock now and then?? ^^

FUCKYOU

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2006, 02:52:48 AM »
LOL! you really like some cock now and then?? ^^

NAW THATS YOUR MOMS JOB  ;)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2006, 02:53:06 AM »
dope album, too bad Phat Rat aint on it..

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2006, 02:55:41 AM »
Damn stop the teasing! I aint gonna download it, Ill just wait till the album drops.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

FUCKYOU

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2006, 02:57:54 AM »
Damn stop the teasing! I aint gonna download it, Ill just wait till the album drops.

DOWNLOAD THAT GARBAGE SHIT

somp

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2006, 03:33:02 AM »
I'm surprised no one has noticed that that Remedy sample is the same one that Dre & B-Real rhymed over off the first Soul Assassins album. I actually think Muggs did a better job with it that Blaze did, but it's a hot sample regardless.
ahhh...i knew i heard that beat somewhere,sounded real familiar jus couldnt figure it out,now i gotta go listen to that one thx
Black steel in the hour of chaos?

Raphael

« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2006, 03:39:51 AM »
im on track 3 and it's doope so far