Author Topic: The_Game-Doctors_Advocate-2006  (Read 8247 times)

d-nice

Re: The_Game-Doctors_Advocate-2006
« Reply #180 on: November 04, 2006, 04:59:46 PM »
Game makes albums that people want to hear for the most part. I always say that 50 and Game are one in the same. As 50 has a ear for hits, Game does also. The 2 singles One Blood and Lets Ride are good records. The name dropping is old but it works for him. I just think it's funny, good thoughts or bad thoughts, I have not seen a mc talked about this much on the west since 2pac. The hype and buzz around him is CRAZY right now. I would like to see him become a more complete mc later on in his career but he is going for what sells now and that is beef and sticking with what you know. From the sounds of most people's comments it will be cool to bump some new shit in the ride along with Snoop and whatever else drops before the end of the year.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #181 on: November 04, 2006, 06:50:11 PM »
Game makes albums that people want to hear for the most part. I always say that 50 and Game are one in the same. As 50 has a ear for hits, Game does also. The 2 singles One Blood and Lets Ride are good records. The name dropping is old but it works for him. I just think it's funny, good thoughts or bad thoughts, I have not seen a mc talked about this much on the west since 2pac. The hype and buzz around him is CRAZY right now. I would like to see him become a more complete mc later on in his career but he is going for what sells now and that is beef and sticking with what you know. From the sounds of most people's comments it will be cool to bump some new shit in the ride along with Snoop and whatever else drops before the end of the year.

youre right about that one, not really anybody else has been poppin on the east like Game since them, save snoop. Games buzz out here has definitley died down ALOT in the last year, which promoted me to think that he's not gonna do spectacular numbers like TD.

Young Bossalinie

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #182 on: November 05, 2006, 10:48:36 AM »
I'm waiting on November 14th, so I can go cop the album and give my review of it. Game is my favorite rapper in the game at the moment, but many others have their opinions of him. But what many fail to understand it that this is Game's second album, he is still developing and has yet to come into his own. In a few years, I could see Game being a serious problem in the rap game. He just needs to get past that Dr. Dre & GUnot shit, because I think it's holding him back.

$Eg2$

« Reply #183 on: November 05, 2006, 03:56:20 PM »
Philly and D Nice should exchange numbers Huh ??? :laugh: :laugh: J/k

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2006, 08:14:54 AM »
damn, this topic almost got more pages than the "what song are you listening now" topic. Shows Game's popularity is pretty big!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2006, 08:21:15 AM »
damn, this topic almost got more pages than the "what song are you listening now" topic. Shows Game's popularity is pretty big!
lol! what song are you listening now got 255

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: November 06, 2006, 11:21:01 AM »
lol! what song are you listening now got 255

I like to exaggerate a bit  8)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: November 06, 2006, 11:22:56 AM »
he is gonna sell regardless and he is the west  coast right now and is holding it down come on guys you gotto admit this album is good and people will appreciate it so what if  dude doesnt have dre he had to hold his ground against 50 and the beats on this cd outshined dres beats in the last couple months