Author Topic: Was Game taking subliminals at Dr. Dre?  (Read 2568 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: AHHH doctors adovcate is so sick!
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2006, 05:53:38 AM »
Bugger, I dun get my speed back for another 9 days......til then

ABN

« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2006, 06:36:58 AM »
this is a great album, itīs much better then the Documentary. hopefully heīll push atleast platinum coz this is real a hip hop album and not a hip pop album like most of the shit thatīs being released these days.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2006, 06:59:05 AM »
Ok heres my quick lil review:

My fav track: One Night

Dope tracks: Da Shit, Compton, Remedy, Too Much, Docs Advocate, Cali Vacation

Solid tracks: Ole English, Why You Hate The Game, Looking At You

Wack tracks: Wouldnt Get Far, Scream On Em, Bang, Lets Ride, One Blood, Around The World

Production: 4.5/5
Lyrics: 3/5
Overall: 4/5

BTW did anyone else notice that Game got outshined on every track ? Busta, Snoop, X, Kanye, Nas, perhaps only DPG didnt.

Snoop, Jay, Nas and Buck time now  8)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 07:03:46 AM by Detox is not not coming... »

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2006, 07:10:47 AM »
Ok heres my quick lil review:

My fav track: One Night

Dope tracks: Da Shit, Compton, Remedy, Too Much, Docs Advocate, Cali Vacation

Solid tracks: Ole English, Why You Hate The Game, Looking At You

Wack tracks: Wouldnt Get Far, Scream On Em, Bang, Lets Ride, One Blood, Around The World

Production: 4.5/5
Lyrics: 3/5
Overall: 4/5

BTW did anyone else notice that Game got outshined on every track ? Busta, Snoop, X, Kanye, Nas, perhaps only DPG didnt.

Snoop, Jay, Nas and Buck time now  8)

Not outshined, but when you got so great rappers as guest and they respect you, they will bring their A-Game to the table, most feat. are all about money but these feat. are more of "a favor for a favor" which means the guests will write the best verse they can.

I pretty much agree with u'r rating, only i'd say The Documentary was a 4/5 and Doctor's Advocate is a 4.5/5

The only things not making this a hip-hop classic is the fact that:

A) It's year 2006 and not 1996.
B) Album leaking part by part, spoiling the whole feeling u get listening to it from track 1-16 for the first time.
C) The fact that he had to prove that he could do it himself, 2 hit singles produced by Dre instead of "One Blood" & "Let's Ride" would had certified this as a hip-hop classic.

This is def. a modern day classic, but like I said I believe with 2 Dre hit singles this could have been up there with Chronic, Doggystyle, All Eyez On Me e.t.c.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 07:13:04 AM by Kalonjii »
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2006, 07:13:11 AM »
^^ Nah no way, he still has wack tracks like the Jamie Foxx, Kanye and Swizz Beatz one. Its close but we had 10000 of albums in the past 5 years that have been close to classic. Theres always 3,4 songs that fuck up the album

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2006, 07:20:02 AM »
Not outshined, but when you got so great rappers as guest and they respect you, they will bring their A-Game to the table, most feat. are all about money but these feat. are more of "a favor for a favor" which means the guests will write the best verse they can.

True dat - Game outshone X on his album on "On Bail" so it comes around.

ABN

« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2006, 07:40:50 AM »
production:4.75 - the beats are raw as fuck. gotta say that even without Dre the beats are better on this album
lyrically:4 - Game couldīve came a lil harder on the lyrical tip but itīs a real solid effort lyrically
overall:4.25 - Game stepped it up lyrically but he still got some improvment to do, the beats are fucking sick. all of the beats are hella hard but he couldīve kept Scream On Me and Letīs Ride in the vault.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
So how bad is DA lyrically?
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2006, 08:48:50 AM »
i didnt hear it yet but everybody be saying it sucks lyrically and shit, is it as good as 300 bars or wat
United Arab States

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: So how bad is DA lyrically?
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2006, 08:55:08 AM »
nothing like 300 bars, but comes correct enough to make this album a good one.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2006, 08:58:01 AM »
Let me put it this way. This aint an album that makes you think  ;D

But he doesnt ruin the beats and thats important. Perfect album to bump in your car  ;)

ABN

« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2006, 09:00:53 AM »
i´d give it 4/5 on the lyrics. he talks about some more interesting things then he did on the Doc(Remedy,One Night,Ole' English,Doctor´s Advocate). and add that on some of the best beats i´ve heard in a long fucking time and you got a great album. it´s far from classic but it´s definently better then 99% of the commercial rap releases these days.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Was Game taking subliminals at Dr. Dre?
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2006, 09:10:42 AM »
theres only like 3 tracks that i skip, that swizz beat one(most garbage track of all) and the last two....yea that nas track aint all that, imo.   :-\

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2006, 11:11:24 AM »
i say 2 of 5 lyricaly and 3,5 of 5 beats

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Was Game taking subliminals at Dr. Dre?
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2006, 01:21:19 PM »
that first one could be aimed at Bishop Lamont

Its probably just fiddy

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
Re: So what do you think Game will pick for his next single?
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2006, 03:49:08 PM »
LOL ITS NOTHING PERSONAL, ITS ALL GOOD. I JUST HATE FAKE ASS WANKSTA GAYME CAUSE DUDE IS A FAKE. IM A BIG 50 FAN .. THAT FOO IS CAREER IS BUILT ON HATIN ON 50.. SAYIN HIS NAME ON EVERY RHYME

...Taking quote.. running through reality filter....

...processing...

...processing...

...preparing real meaning....

...output ready....

...Reality tranlation:  "I HATE THAT GAMES ALBUM WILL OUTSELL ALL OF G-UNIT FOR 2006-2007. I WILL NOW LOOK FOOLISH ON ALL MY FORUMS WHERE I LICK 50's NUTZ AND PRETEND TO BE STRAIGHT. OH POOR GAY ME (GAYME - GET IT?). I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH THAT I HAVE TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK EVEN MORE FOOLISH BY POSTING STUPID SHIT IN HERE."