Author Topic: **Official NBA Predictions thread!!**  (Read 1752 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: **Official NBA Predictions thread!!**
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2006, 01:14:31 PM »
LOL@these punks never giving credit where its due...Odom was never this aggressive, not cuz of Kobe, but because he simply was never that type of player...His mind-state has changed, he is more mature now, and this is the Odom we'll be seeing from here on out...Also, LMAO@all the fools who quetioned me for saying Odom>Marion...::)
Go check the records i laughed at you saying he was better then Artest. And what do u mean give credit where credit is due? Lamar has never played this agressive before and you cant guarantee when Kobe comes back he keeps it up, but theres no guarantee he cant..We'll just have to wait and see because Lamar has shown flashes of brilliance before then the next game he does nothing...
And you dont know that for sure what i put in bold...But if that does become the case the Lakers will be VERY scary.

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2006, 01:15:57 PM »
LOL@these punks never giving credit where its due...Odom was never this aggressive, not cuz of Kobe, but because he simply was never that type of player...His mind-state has changed, he is more mature now, and this is the Odom we'll be seeing from here on out...Also, LMAO@all the fools who quetioned me for saying Odom>Marion...::)

LMAO! what is this, lol at all these little shots at me, there are over 80 games to go calm down NIK.  Stop calling people PUNKS cause their opinions differs from yours, you are so lame sometimes.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2006, 01:18:02 PM »
It is so stupid NIK how you call people punks and fools cause their opinions differ from yours, grow up man you arent Mr. Basketball, tons of people here know ball just as good or better than you do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2006, 04:23:14 PM »
Go check the records i laughed at you saying he was better then Artest. And what do u mean give credit where credit is due? Lamar has never played this agressive before and you cant guarantee when Kobe comes back he keeps it up, but theres no guarantee he cant..We'll just have to wait and see because Lamar has shown flashes of brilliance before then the next game he does nothing...
And you dont know that for sure what i put in bold...But if that does become the case the Lakers will be VERY scary.

LOL@You ...Like I said, Odom has been playing like this since the second half of last season, including the playoffs... ::) Odom > Artest.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2006, 04:27:39 PM »
^^^ If I remember correctly, you guys were the ones who started dissing me and saying I'm ridiculous for claiming Odom>AK47 and even started a thread saying how biased I was for saying he was better when it's an extremely logical opinion...PeACe

d-nice

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2006, 01:08:10 PM »
^^Yea...And what do you fools think now? :-*

I think Lamar played the type of game he should play ALL THE TIME! but he wont cuz when Kobe comes back hell take a backseat and not be as agressive as he should be. I will tell you MO Evans was a HUGE PICKUP! everyone talkin bout RADMAN, but Mo Evans was just as a big a pickup, the Lakers didnt have that typle of player before. And I would also say Bynum looked really nice. But its only 1 game. Long Season.

Mo Evans reminds me of Caron Butler but with a worse jump shot. He is a guy you do not have to run offensive plays for.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2006, 01:10:04 PM »

I think Lamar played the type of game he should play ALL THE TIME! but he wont cuz when Kobe comes back hell take a backseat and not be as agressive as he should be. I will tell you MO Evans was a HUGE PICKUP! everyone talkin bout RADMAN, but Mo Evans was just as a big a pickup, the Lakers didnt have that typle of player before. And I would also say Bynum looked really nice. But its only 1 game. Long Season.

Mo Evans reminds me of Caron Butler but with a worse jump shot. He is a guy you do not have to run offensive plays for.

Mo Evans is a better defender than Butler... 8)

d-nice

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2006, 01:16:52 PM »

Mo Evans is a better defender than Butler... 8)

True.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2006, 11:33:13 AM »

LOL@You ...Like I said, Odom has been playing like this since the second half of last season, including the playoffs... ::) Odom > Artest.

LOL AT YOU! ARTEST>ODOM
Artest is owning the boards and plays much bettter defense it aint even close. And he is scoring 20 a game so far...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2006, 11:34:38 AM »
warriors is takin it.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

rik

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2006, 11:35:42 AM »
Lakers all the way!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2006, 11:39:25 AM »

LOL AT YOU! ARTEST>ODOM
Artest is owning the boards and plays much bettter defense it aint even close. And he is scoring 20 a game so far...

LMFAO! I hope you're not talking about this season...Odom has been a FARRRRRR better player than Artest in opening week. Artest is shooting 30% from the field and 11% from 3 (YIKES!) for 16 points a game. Odom is shooting 54% from the field and 67% from 3 for 24 points a game... You don't watch basketball. :-*

WC Iz Active

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2006, 12:26:05 PM »
LOL at NIK thinking Odom is better than Artest just because he is off to a better start this season, still 78 games to go NIK.  I agree Artest's shooting and offense has been pathetic so far but his percentages will get much better, like I said still 78 games to go, and when Kobe gets back to his old self I promise you Lamar wont assert himself like he has been, Artest > Odom

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2006, 12:27:53 PM »
and when Kobe gets back to his old self I promise you Lamar wont assert himself like he has been

^^Words of a true hater...LOL. Odom>Artest. It's a matter of opinion, so please stay off my nuts.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2006, 12:33:46 PM »
After watching opening week, my predictions have slightly changed (mainly in the east)...