Author Topic: **Official NBA Predictions thread!!**  (Read 1757 times)

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
Re: **Official NBA Predictions thread!!**
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2006, 04:40:25 PM »
lovin the people who have phila last in their division...get it right son!!! We takin it this year, this is tha year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- kemp>mj

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2006, 06:05:04 PM »
lovin the people who have phila last in their division...get it right son!!! We takin it this year, this is tha year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's something I would change in my prediction after opening weak, though every team in that division imrpoved this off-season...Sixers didn't change much and they sucked last year, so I figured they'd be the same team... :-\

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2006, 10:05:45 PM »

That's something I would change in my prediction after opening weak, though every team in that division imrpoved this off-season...Sixers didn't change much and they sucked last year, so I figured they'd be the same team... :-\

lol, me too, i didnt expect them to actually win games..but im a beliver now...even after tha lost tonite!
- kemp>mj

WC Iz Active

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2006, 11:25:33 PM »
^^Yeah The Pacers smacked the hell out of you guys ;D  it was alot worse than the final score.

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2006, 05:34:48 PM »
^^Yeah The Pacers smacked the hell out of you guys ;D  it was alot worse than the final score.

yeah...yall destroyed us in like tha 2nd or 3rd...took tha game over...but we still grabin a playoff spot this year son!!!
- kemp>mj

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2006, 10:51:33 PM »

Yeah but The Pacers got smacked tonight  :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

reguLAtor

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2006, 01:00:33 AM »
Wade or LBJ for MVP.  You can bet NBA marketing has got that shit locked already.  but DON'T believe the hype!