Author Topic: Tech_N9ne-Everready_(The_Religion)-(Collectors_Edition)-2CD-2006  (Read 516 times)

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
Re: Tech_N9ne-Everready_(The_Religion)-(Collectors_Edition)-2CD-2006
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2006, 01:45:22 PM »

is it better than anghellic ?

no, but better album then absolute power ;)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2006, 03:36:02 PM »
Sounds fuckin banging so far. Tech might be one of the best rappers of all time, skill wise. 8)

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2006, 05:14:23 PM »
MY GAWD!  I am buying this without a doubt.  I'll buy this before I buy games album easily.  I always dug Techn9ne, but I could never get into the real dark stuff too much, but this stuff is perfect for me. 

retrokyd

• Lil Geezy
  • It's Dipset Bitch!
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2006, 06:35:30 PM »
MY GAWD!  I am buying this without a doubt.  I'll buy this before I buy games album easily.  I always dug Techn9ne, but I could never get into the real dark stuff too much, but this stuff is perfect for me. 

Tech's album is hot and am definetly buying this, planned on it from the beginning. As for Game. I was gonna buy it but after hearing it i'm not feelin it that much to be honest.

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2006, 09:36:10 PM »
 no fuckin doubt NINA came strong on this.  all killer no filler. this might be better than anghellic... and thats tough to top. but damn this is a party album!

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2006, 01:42:42 AM »
no fuckin doubt NINA came strong on this.  all killer no filler. this might be better than anghellic... and thats tough to top. but damn this is a party album!

yupp this is a real party album with more feel good songs then his previous albums

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2006, 12:25:14 PM »

yupp this is a real party album with more feel good songs then his previous albums

hmmm not sure if i like the sound that this is a party album. I really like anghellic coz it was so dark and personal. Im pretty sure once i hear everready i will be won over.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2006, 01:38:39 PM »
Any chance for a link? ;)

kemizt

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2006, 06:50:18 PM »

hmmm not sure if i like the sound that this is a party album. I really like anghellic coz it was so dark and personal. Im pretty sure once i hear everready i will be won over.

dont get me twisted. there are plenty of club bangers on this.. but plenty of dark and personal ones as well. My world (w/ Lynch) is fuccin sicc and dark as hell. this is the most complete and i think BEST album Tech has put out.. and i loved anghellic and AP was straight. But Everready is on some other level for real!!

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2006, 12:35:09 AM »

you should really buy this shit

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2006, 02:15:01 AM »

you should really buy this shit

If it's good, I'll buy it.

kemizt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2006, 03:29:37 AM »
To be honest, I don't like the direction Tech went with this one at all.  :'(

Sorry, but I don't want a "party album" from Tecca. Anghellic was a great non-party album, LOVED it. Absolute Power was a good mix of louder and calmer tracks, LOVED it. Were the hell are the calmer tracks on this one? Pretty much all tracks are rather loud, were is the cold and dark Tecca flavour I loved so much?

Of course nobody raps better than him, but the direction in which he went with this ... really catched me off-guard...

and he gots his looks changed to the likes of some mainstream nigga, aside from the bushy beard. I miss the old Tecca.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 03:34:45 AM by 7even the Arch Mage »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2006, 12:32:48 PM »

Sorry, but I don't want a "party album" from Tecca. Anghellic was a great non-party album, LOVED it. Absolute Power was a good mix of louder and calmer tracks, LOVED it. Were the hell are the calmer tracks on this one? Pretty much all tracks are rather loud, were is the cold and dark Tecca flavour I loved so much?

Of course nobody raps better than him, but the direction in which he went with this ... really catched me off-guard...

and he gots his looks changed to the likes of some mainstream nigga, aside from the bushy beard. I miss the old Tecca.

you hear the songs tech did on the bonus cd? that owl.. is fuckin nuttier than squirrel shit! Yes Everready is is attempt to go mainstream... but this album works. Wait till ISMS: the missing scriptures comes out... that is gonna be the darker and raw shit your lookin for. But this album is HELLA DOPE. Buy this Album Tuesday NOVEMBER 7th

fUncy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • straight outta A-L-K
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2006, 12:55:25 AM »
album is dope as fuck!!, caribou lou is just  :o

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2006, 11:40:15 AM »

you hear the songs tech did on the bonus cd? that owl.. is fuckin nuttier than squirrel shit! Yes Everready is is attempt to go mainstream... but this album works. Wait till ISMS: the missing scriptures comes out... that is gonna be the darker and raw shit your lookin for. But this album is HELLA DOPE. Buy this Album Tuesday NOVEMBER 7th

when is ISMS: the missing scriptures due out ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson