Author Topic: Bellichecks son arrested for Weed!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 170 times)

"THE" MoSav

Bellichecks son arrested for Weed!!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 03, 2006, 10:07:40 AM »
WESTON — The son of New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was arrested Saturday night for possession of marijuana, police said.

Stephen Belichick, 19, of Weston, was arrested after an officer reported he had two subjects in custody on Winter Street at 9:25 p.m. Jonathan Pizarro, 18, of Roxbury, was also arrested and charged with possession of marijuana.

Stephen Belichick graduated from the private Rivers School in Weston in June and planned to attend Northfield Mount Hermon School this fall. He is committed to attend Rutgers University in New Jersey in the fall of 2007 on a partial athletic scholarship to play lacrosse for the Scarlet Knights’ nationally ranked program.

He was captain of both the football and lacrosse teams at Rivers School as a senior.

Belichick received an award last year for outstanding service to the football program at Rivers. The award is presented to a player for his strength and determination, personal sacrifices and selfless generosity.

He also received an All-Independent School League honorable mention for football.

CRAZY!!!! He can mold a team into a champion but cant mold his own son...Shit he probably sees his son but half the year. I bet his kid says he started smoking weed cuz he doesnt get attention from his father..LOL! I wonder what Bellicheck is gonna say when questioned. Not a good thing for him to have to deal with before the Colts.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bellichecks son arrested for Weed!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 10:14:12 AM »
its just weed... your acting like its heroin you pussy.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 01:03:00 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 01:30:32 PM »

LOL!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 11:00:45 AM »

no im not jackass... ;) You dont know shit...I just thought it was funny..So fuck you  ;D
And i think i know a lil something bout weed  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

everlast1986

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 01:37:35 PM »
sounds like a rich private school brat to me

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 03:57:36 PM »
no big deal