Author Topic: Lol Battalion Wars 2 wii  (Read 76 times)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Lol Battalion Wars 2 wii
« on: November 03, 2006, 03:07:39 PM »
Heres a description,

Tricked into believing that the Solar Empire is developing a devastating super-weapon, Commander Pierce and Colonel Windsor of the Anglo Isles launch a pre-emptive strike on the Coral Atolls. The world is once again at war. New naval units, new vehicles and loads of missions makes this an explosive Wii debut.

Features

Giving Gamers Total Control: Players drive tanks, command ships, pilot planes and direct their troops into the heart of the action in the return of the popular tactical action game for Wii.
Online Multiplayer: The battle wages online in three modes: Assault, Skirmish and Co-op. Fight with or against others in land, sea and air combat.
Precision Fighting: Wii Remote controller provides intuitive, precise control to bring out the action of this tactical thrillfest. The tactical depth, replay value and online game play makes this a must-have game.

Looks like a fun game actually, but has anyone else noticed a real shift in games coming from other countries with a lot of world politics/anti-us feelings mixed into em? Dead Rising, Chromehounds, and this come to mind.
http://wii.nintendo.com/software_battalionwars.html

Trauma-san

Re: Lol Battalion Wars 2 wii
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 05:18:02 PM »
It doesn't really seem that timely to me, though... I guess they could be talking about the u.s. but we're a superpower, and games about superpowers out of control are always going to be around.  I don't take it as personally about america. 

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 06:07:25 PM »
Yeah I don't think it's a hard stab at America or anything, most games take ideas from the real world and play off it. I just think it's interesting that this is kind of the new sentiment towards our country, people are very suspicious of what we do. Chromehound was pretty much the same story, America had become an evil superpower and are at war in the middle east.

Whenever I pick up a wii i want this game tho, it looks like could be a lot of fun with the controller.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 06:09:25 PM by Smoke Break »

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 05:39:26 AM »
The world will always be suspicious and a small consciousness will be resentfull of what we do.  History won't, though.  History will say thank god someone did something, like we all say about world war II. 

Arrows are always shot up, never down.