Author Topic: The Game on Ja Rule's album / Irv Gotti: "Murder Inc./ Black Wall Street" / NEWS  (Read 1278 times)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
people seem to forget ja was going end dres career, didnt he?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No offence but thats pretty sad, by partnering with murder inc just cause they had beef with 50  ::) Game changes his opinion so much and talks a lot of bull...
Yeah & dissing Ja just cause Game was signed to 50 is ok??? ::) Anyways I'm surprised to see Ghostface on the One Blood remix.

ABN

i heard a dope Ja song night last night. i think it was a video from the Exodus album or whatever it was called. but that shit was hot, he´s had some dope street songs but most of the time he´s wack.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I had always thought Ja is dope. The only time he sucks is when his ass is singing with that raspy voice...

ABN

I had always thought Ja is dope. The only time he sucks is when his ass is singing with that raspy voice...
true that, but that´s the problem. he does that corny shit on waaaaay too many tracks.

da_notorious_mack

word and this aint really suprisin..game coo wit nas who cool wit da inc....game always shouts out shyne..who cool wit da inc...plus the jimmy henchman connection...

be a different story if him an ja collabin on diss tracks..but from wat irv said dat aint the case

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's cool whenever some bullshit "beef" is over and all that, but this shit ain't gonna make me like Ja Rule anymore than I do now. I never liked dude at all. It ain't even about the corny ass R&B shit, although he certainly didn't help his position with that.

rik

well, Irv Gotti has confirmed it. Both parties are loving each other right now.

No homo ???

LMAO...As soon as I read that line that's what I thought.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
It's cool whenever some bullshit "beef" is over and all that, but this shit ain't gonna make me like Ja Rule anymore than I do now. I never liked dude at all. It ain't even about the corny ass R&B shit, although he certainly didn't help his position with that.

you should buy venni vetti vecci

KURUPTION-81

not impressed with that news, venni vetti vecci was a good album but i cant see ja returning to those days. There is no point of game aligning himself with ja.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^Yeah Venni vetti vecci was dope, but cant c him goin bk there.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good to see they squashed the beef and even better that they maybe doing stuff together!  8)

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
Beefs getting squashed is fine and dandy, but I really have no interest in hearing anything more from Ja Rule. I never felt dude to begin with.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

^^^Yeah Venni vetti vecci was dope, but cant c him goin bk there.

I dunno The Reign, Clap back, NY NY and last of the mohicans were all old school Ja and they were all hot as fuck, Ja still got it, but unfortunately when (at the time) 2 of the biggest artists in the game (Em and 50) are dissing you, what chance you got?

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Ja can spit heat, problem is he doesn't do it often enough.
NO MORE WAR