Author Topic: Formula 1  (Read 87 times)

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
Formula 1
« on: November 04, 2006, 07:41:54 PM »
Was wondering how many of the people from other countries here or even here in the states like F1 racing?

On The Edge of Insanity

Re: Formula 1
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 09:15:42 PM »
Yup!

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 11:50:11 AM »
Me 2!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 01:26:32 PM »
I dont really like it but i watch is sometimes.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 08:34:02 PM »
yea im a big F1 fan. Im sad now that michael is gone. lots of changes at ferrari i just hope kimmi and massa can still bring home the goods for us. And i hope alonso fails over at mclaren

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 10:30:17 AM »
not a big fan but i head dt when that shit is in town

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 10:55:57 AM »
yea im a big F1 fan. Im sad now that michael is gone. lots of changes at ferrari i just hope kimmi and massa can still bring home the goods for us. And i hope alonso fails over at mclaren

I think the championship will probably be between Alonso and Raikonnen, Mclaren aren't going to have another bad season like this one. Renault will still have a great car but haven't really got the drivers to challenge for the championship unless their car is much quicker than Ferrari and Mclaren. I wouldn't rule out Honda and BMW getting a few wins between them throughout the season though. I'm already fiending for next season only a couple of weeks after this one has finished. Think its going to be one of the best seasons in a while and we might even have another few British drivers on the grid with Davidson and Hamilton looking good for drives at Super Aguri and Mclaren and possibly Paffett at Spyker.