Author Topic: Mini Michael Jackson Or What?  (Read 182 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Mini Michael Jackson Or What?
« on: November 07, 2006, 01:23:02 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wdHJ-gOhWp0&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wdHJ-gOhWp0&amp;autoplay=0</a>

This lil nigga sounds JUST like Michael when he was in The Jackson 5. What the fuck. Somebody needs to tell every recording artist to have their own style, its called originality. Be unique. You can't re create somethings that's already been done. Be YOU! Set your mutherfuckin' self aside and be original. And I am not just referring to this lil nigga becuz he's young and still got that young voice, but there are grown ass men who can have they own identity. It's pretty sad. Ain't it?

WILL-I-DIE

Re: Mini Michael Jackson Or What?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 02:47:55 PM »
Maybe this Michael Jackson is a real human

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 05:24:37 AM »
 ::)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 07:44:57 AM »
wheres the sleeping icon.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 08:34:32 AM »

This lil nigga sounds JUST like Michael when he was in The Jackson 5. What the fuck. Somebody needs to tell every recording artist to have their own style, its called originality. Be unique. You can't re create somethings that's already been done. Be YOU! Set your mutherfuckin' self aside and be original. And I am not just referring to this lil nigga becuz he's young and still got that young voice, but there are grown ass men who can have they own identity. It's pretty sad. Ain't it?

Watch this:

then that;

Or at the same time if you want.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 08:42:41 AM »
Frankie Lymon cannot campare with what Mike did. The Dancing? No. The Singing? Nope. The Boy Band? Alright. Jackson 5 had they own image. The only thing you could get out of Frankie Lymon was the group thang.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 06:12:06 PM »
I didn't see any white women in the video.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 07:30:24 PM »
Frankie Lymon cannot campare with what Mike did. The Dancing? No. The Singing? Nope. The Boy Band? Alright. Jackson 5 had they own image. The only thing you could get out of Frankie Lymon was the group thang.

Frankie had a greater vocal range, and his dancing and style came before at the beginning of the Rock era. There was no James Brown to influence him. He was the first black teen idol in America and his talent and accomplishments go very unnoticed. To the point where it's shameful, but that's what happens to people with no lobby. The timing is also a key factor. If MJ was a kid in '56 he'd be nothing right now. There never would have been a Rod Temperton and Quincy Jones to shape his sound, there never would have been the overproduced glossy sound of the 80s. There never would have been Ron Reagan and his yuppies to all those records. He would have been washed out by the mid 60s like every other 50s rocker was. Lymon could not succeed in the garage band 60s. And it lead to his unfortunate demise.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 09:12:04 PM »
I didn't see any white women in the video.

LOL

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 05:29:23 PM »
definately not got as good as michael in his younger days though, voice wise and this dude dont hav the moves man... THE MOOOOVESS, never forget them!

~ Westcoast News Network ~