Author Topic: Who Are Your Teams?  (Read 1594 times)

keepin_it_real

Re: Who Are Your Teams?
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2006, 02:11:48 AM »
soccer players arent anywhere near as athletic as NBA or NFL players, plus they cry all the time.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2006, 02:30:33 AM »
Football players are more talented than american football players
NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2006, 03:02:30 AM »
American football is for girls and homo's.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2006, 10:00:43 AM »

But like "gimme punani" said, how is it football? You rarely use your foot in the game, and lets be honest a ball is round (hence netball, basketball, baseball, testicles) all round balls!

And i take it from the dumbass "NFL players arent pussies like rugby players" statement you have never watched a rugby game? Me, personally i fuckin hate rugby, but staying where i stay i have it forced down my throat every weekend and i can assure you there are harder hits in that than NFL.... with no pads. People would die pfffffff stop bein a bitch.

<<<< Proof.

And for the record, more people play soccer (to avoid confusion) in the states than they do basketball, baseball and football. I know its only the lil kids but still considering how little support soccer gets its an interesting stat. IMO Soccer will blow the fuck up if Adu goes to Man Utd. The second largest support in USA, and the biggest player in America, all the sponsors will be having wet dreams about it.

LOL@this guy. "Rugy players take harder hits!"...Put a bitch-made Rugby player on a football field and see how long he lasts. And most balls are round, yes, but a football isn't, moron, look up football in the dictionary before you make stupid comments. What was the point of that anyways? I doubt more people play soccer than basketball or foootball in the US, maybe little girls (soccer is most popular with girls aged 5-12 in this country), but go to any high school in America and see if there are more people trying out for the football or basketball teams or for the soccer team...LOLLL. And you think soccer will blow up here if we get one of your teams? How so? We have a lot of soccer teams over here and no one really gives a shit, we have more interesting sports here...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2006, 10:01:41 AM »
American football is for girls and homo's.

Is "American Football" a sport played predominantly by prepubescent girls in your country?...I didn't think so... 8)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2006, 10:06:04 AM »
"Soccer" will never be big in the USA for the simple fact that they "suck" at it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2006, 10:07:45 AM »
"Soccer" will never be big in the USA for the simple fact that they "suck" at it.

We're actually rapidly improving, it's just that no one gives a shit. :-*

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2006, 10:15:41 AM »

But like "gimme punani" said, how is it football? You rarely use your foot in the game, and lets be honest a ball is round (hence netball, basketball, baseball, testicles) all round balls!

And i take it from the dumbass "NFL players arent pussies like rugby players" statement you have never watched a rugby game? Me, personally i fuckin hate rugby, but staying where i stay i have it forced down my throat every weekend and i can assure you there are harder hits in that than NFL.... with no pads. People would die pfffffff stop bein a bitch.

<<<< Proof.

And for the record, more people play soccer (to avoid confusion) in the states than they do basketball, baseball and football. I know its only the lil kids but still considering how little support soccer gets its an interesting stat. IMO Soccer will blow the fuck up if Adu goes to Man Utd. The second largest support in USA, and the biggest player in America, all the sponsors will be having wet dreams about it.

LOL@this guy. "Rugy players take harder hits!"...Put a bitch-made Rugby player on a football field and see how long he lasts. And most balls are round, yes, but a football isn't, moron, look up football in the dictionary before you make stupid comments. What was the point of that anyways? I doubt more people play soccer than basketball or foootball in the US, maybe little girls (soccer is most popular with girls aged 5-12 in this country), but go to any high school in America and see if there are more people trying out for the football or basketball teams or for the soccer team...LOLLL. And you think soccer will blow up here if we get one of your teams? How so? We have a lot of soccer teams over here and no one really gives a shit, we have more interesting sports here...PeACe

Put it the other way around. Put a american football player on a rugby field and see how long it takes before he starts crying and puts his protection on.
But you gotta admit it dont make a lot of sence in calling it american FOOTball. Cuz you hardly use your feet. They shouldve done it a little original and call it some other name.

I hope footbal will never blow up in the states, let them have their own sports its fine how it is now.
Its a fact that football is the most played sport in the world. So let americans play their own sport they will never get that they are missing out on the best sport in the world.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2006, 10:28:29 AM »

<<<< Proof.

Put it the other way around. Put a american football player on a rugby field and see how long it takes before he starts crying and puts his protection on.
But you gotta admit it dont make a lot of sence in calling it american FOOTball. Cuz you hardly use your feet. They shouldve done it a little original and call it some other name.

I hope footbal will never blow up in the states, let them have their own sports its fine how it is now.
Its a fact that football is the most played sport in the world. So let americans play their own sport they will never get that they are missing out on the best sport in the world.

Are you retarded? The average NFL player is about 3 times the size of a rugby player...Please make sense. And why do you care what we call it? You use your feet in football after every touchdown, for the kickoff, for penalties, for running, but really, who cares? Why do they call it RUGby if they play on a grass field? LOL. Get off our nuts, none of us give a shit what you guys call your sports, so why should you? Jealous? :grumpy:

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2006, 10:45:16 AM »

<<<< Proof.

Are you retarded? The average NFL player is about 3 times the size of a rugby player...Please make sense. And why do you care what we call it? You use your feet in football after every touchdown, for the kickoff, for penalties, for running, but really, who cares? Why do they call it RUGby if they play on a grass field? LOL. Get off our nuts, none of us give a shit what you guys call your sports, so why should you? Jealous? :grumpy:

I dont care when i see americans call football soccer, well it still annoys me, but i can live with it. The thing that i do care for is that i see europeans and other non americans start calling football soccer. Thats just isnt right. Be honest you, would be annoyed if your fellow americans started calling american football another name that europeans gave to it. Im fighting for justice man.  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2006, 10:55:29 AM »

<<<< Proof.

I dont care when i see americans call football soccer, well it still annoys me, but i can live with it. The thing that i do care for is that i see europeans and other non americans start calling football soccer. Thats just isnt right. Be honest you, would be annoyed if your fellow americans started calling american football another name that europeans gave to it. Im fighting for justice man.  :laugh:

No, because I wouldn't care, it doesn't matter to me what OTHER people call it, it is what it is...I understand how it can get annoying, but get over it...But that's not even what we were talking about, we were talking about a rugby players physical vs. a football players physical, and I'm pretty sure it's crystal clear who won that...PeACe

rik

« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2006, 12:32:04 PM »
I don't watch SOCCER as much as I use to watch SOCCER. I suppose I should start watching SOCCER agian.

Yes you shoukd start watching more football ;)

Yup, I'm sure Rik'll tell ya, there's nothing like Monday Night Football on ESPN... 8)

LOL

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2006, 01:05:16 PM »
face it NIK,

Rugby players >>> American Football Players

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2006, 01:23:01 PM »
face it NIK,

LMAO, in what way? Football players are bigger, stronger, take harder hits, train harder, are way more built, it's really not even comparable...PeACe

rik

« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2006, 01:28:41 PM »
face it NIK,

LMAO, in what way? Football players are bigger, stronger, take harder hits, train harder, are way more built, it's really not even comparable...PeACe

Exactly...and that is why they only play once a week and only 16 games (more if they make the playoff). Dude football player take a beating man. I'm not saying rugby players don't but football is more physically demanding.