Author Topic: Tomorrow On Dubcnn: "Ain't No Backtrackin" Exclusive Throwback w/ MEECH WELLS!  (Read 642 times)

~Lucien~

props!

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
man Meech major props. I love how you really interact with the fans.
It's crazy 8)

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
song is  :o  :o with that george clinton sample and that bass that makes the rear view mirror nervous  8)

BIG PROPS TO MEECH FROM THE BEACH!!

PEACE

WestCoasta

I've never heard this before, lookin forward to it

especially if it isn't tagged anymore  8)

BaldyLoc

Check it out!! Flash!!!  I wuz just running ta tha store wit Meech And Young Joker  !! and gess what i heard sum shit!! Ha ha ha!! Whos bringing tha west back? Thats right Im in Cali!!! Glad ta be home!! LOOK ouT Tha Take Over!!! Be AwArE!!!!! 

GangstaBoogy

i will miss those "power 106 world premiere" tags

lmao after hearing it so many times with the tags, I'm still going to hear them in my head while listening to the untagged version.

props to meech tho. he is THAT nigga.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

acgrundy

hell yeah thats dope!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
OHHH SHIT!!!!! I'd say this is a top three anticipated and begged for unreleased track for the west....only the original "Next Episode" has received more anticipation.

***Finds as many new songs as possible to put on a CD burner layout, so tomorrow, can just download and insert "No bacctraccin" into the list as song number one, and burn it, and drive around playin it for 30 minutes***

MEECH WELLS

FASHO IM HERE 2 CHOP IT WOULD EVERYBODY GETTIN FEEDBACK AND TRYNA MAKE OUR ASHIT BETTER PROPS 2 TO ALL AND YASH FOR DROPPIN A LINE WE RIDING WIT YALL ALLDAY!
NEW WEST HONCHO

PLANT

***Finds as many new songs as possible to put on a CD burner layout, so tomorrow, can just download and insert "No bacctraccin" into the list as song number one, and burn it, and drive around playin it for 30 minutes***
LOL Ive done this before....Got to burn a nice fattie for the ride tho  8)

acgrundy

so I wonder did they re-record the track or did meech wells have the original?

Sikotic™

Can't wait. That is a great track. Props.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MEECH WELLS

so I wonder did they re-record the track or did meech wells have the original?
well i brought tha beat and hook 2 snoop and he laced tha verses and ths is tha mixdown from tha session even snoop dont hav a copy of ths! no more
NEW WEST HONCHO

805Cyclone

Godamn. Now thats an Exlusvie. Thanks Meech. Cant wait to finally hear this in good quality.  8)

MEECH WELLS

Godamn. Now thats an Exlusvie. Thanks Meech. Cant wait to finally hear this in good quality.  8)
whtever yall want if i got it im gnna supply tha streets goodlookin on tha positive response!
NEW WEST HONCHO