Author Topic: Trailer Park Boys Movie  (Read 230 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Trailer Park Boys Movie
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 05:22:10 PM »
I went and saw this last night, pretty damn funny. I laugh everytime Bubbles does anything

i watched the first hour, and bubbles wasnt even in it  ??? did i see the wrong movie?

it's just about ricky and julian being hitmen and killing animals, right?

Wrong one, that's the first movie (predates the TV series). There is a new one out though.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Intriago33

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 03:20:57 PM »
They started showing the "newest" series on Monday here, only 1's I havent seen and its fucking awesome, hopefully the movie comes out on DVD.

Chief

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2006, 09:57:23 AM »
I went and saw this last night, pretty damn funny. I laugh everytime Bubbles does anything

i watched the first hour, and bubbles wasnt even in it  ??? did i see the wrong movie?

it's just about ricky and julian being hitmen and killing animals, right?

Wrong one, that's the first movie (predates the TV series). There is a new one out though.

oh shit... damn that really pisses me off then.. i wasted about 1 hour of my life waiting for bubbles to make me laugh...

Intriago33

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2006, 07:54:45 AM »
the latest eps on here are good. Randy's the new supervisor and Lahey's his sobre deputy. Last nights ep was when it comes out what really happened at the Halloween of '77.

everlast1986

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2006, 01:29:22 PM »
anyone have a link to the new movie thats not a cell phone cam and not half of the movie missing? they're not showing the movie in the US

the latest eps on here are good. Randy's the new supervisor and Lahey's his sobre deputy. Last nights ep was when it comes out what really happened at the Halloween of '77.

That seasons over already those are just reruns youre watching. Not sure when the new seasons going to be on but i guess Corey and Trevor aren't going to be on the show anymore.

Intriago33

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 07:18:41 AM »
anyone have a link to the new movie thats not a cell phone cam and not half of the movie missing? they're not showing the movie in the US

That seasons over already those are just reruns youre watching. Not sure when the new seasons going to be on but i guess Corey and Trevor aren't going to be on the show anymore.

This is in the UK though..