Author Topic: The Democrats won, so I guess that means the elections were fair.  (Read 507 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is that going to be the new M.O. of the Democratic party??? When Democrats win, they simply got more votes......when Republicans win, they cheated?

Its funny how the Democrats never seem to have a problem with the legitimacy of an election when they are the winners. And it is also interesting that the Republicans didn't have to resort to the childish fraud accusations and conspiracy theories that the Dems resorted to back during the 2000 and 2004 elections. No Republican is saying that the voting lines were too long, that the ballots were too confusing, that Republicans were chased away from polls, etc. They can accept defeat graciously and move on. Unfortunately Democrats would rather cause as much chaos as possible and undermine the legitimacy of an election then accept defeat.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Democrats won, so I guess that means the elections were fair.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 03:11:26 PM »
Very cute of you to compare this election to elections where a President was being elected

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 03:11:40 PM »

Narrator

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 03:18:38 PM »
We should probably stand back and give Real Evil American Devil some time to cry.  This is a bad day for him.

BTW, the redneck cashier at the local hardware store was being an asshole today.  I guess they're all gonna be like that for a while.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 03:20:26 PM »
Shouldn't you be busy e-mailing one of your pages or getting "massaged" by a strapping young lad?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 03:21:27 PM »
We should probably stand back and give Real Evil American Devil some time to cry.  This is a bad day for him.

BTW, the redneck cashier at the local hardware store was being an asshole today.  I guess they're all gonna be like that for a while.
I

I am not upset. When it comes to elections you win some and you lose some. Obviously the Iraq war hurt the Republicans chances across the country.

But you definitely aren't going to see the chilidsh claims of stolen elections and voter fraud that you saw from the Democrats. Republicans are too classy for that.

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 03:26:18 PM »
I am not upset. When it comes to elections you win some and you lose some. Obviously the Iraq war hurt the Republicans chances across the country.

But you definitely aren't going to see the chilidsh claims of stolen elections and voter fraud that you saw from the Democrats. Republicans are too classy for that.

They did that ONCE, with good reason.  Big fucking deal.  Of course, whenever someone does something you don't like, you extend blanket criticism to everyone of their type - that is the conservative way of thinking, I guess.  It goes to show how simple-minded and ignorant you crackers are.

Of course you're upset.  Now you can't show off those maps with all-red counties across the U.S. anymore.  That's why you made this topic.

Republicans are also evil by nature, like you.  That's why you will all die when the revolution finally begins and the Original Man takes back the planet.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 03:29:56 PM »

I

Republicans are too classy for that.

Being the opposite of classy is what hurt them the most.  There were a handful Republicans linked to scandal that either left office or just lost

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 05:10:26 PM »
The Republican senator in Montana refuses to concede.......so much for accepting defeat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 05:46:42 PM »
The Republican senator in Montana refuses to concede.......so much for accepting defeat.
that motherfucker is straight up in denial.  That's on real.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 07:13:45 PM »

I

If republicans are so "classy" how come they just got their shit kicked in the elections?  They were totally dominate because they lack class.  Wow your ignorant.  Look at George Allen.... he lost primarily because he called a kid "macaca" that was real classy.

People like yourself are responsible for demolishing the conservative movement.  It will take years for you conservatism to recover.  And its all because jackasses like yourself supported bullshit instead of advocating true conservative values.

If you, and the rest of the party, really supported conservatism this wouldn't have happened.  There is no class in your party.  You lost because the party is mostly deceptive, corrupt morons.  And every jackass like yourself that supported the BS are partly responsible for giving us at least 4 years of protectionism, tax hikes, and minimum wage increases.  Way to go asshole.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 09:44:05 PM »
Democratic party need to have a plan.  They to fully train them and recruit soldiers.  That's one goal.  You know... you can't win all the wars.  This war happens to be one of them.  I know we were never meant to win this war at all period.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 05:12:25 AM »
Ecc 3:1 - To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

Ecc 3:2 - A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

Ecc 3:3 - A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

Ecc 3:4 - A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

Ecc 3:5 - A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

Ecc 3:6  A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

Ecc 3:7  A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

Ecc 3:8  A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 05:31:06 AM »
It seems like now is a good time for you and your fellow nutjobs to "keep silent."

Trauma-san