Author Topic: muslims in australia need to chill...  (Read 161 times)

Chief

muslims in australia need to chill...
« on: October 31, 2006, 08:49:13 PM »
theyre starting to trip, tellin our women how they should dress if they dont want to get raped  ::) LMFAO

this is australia, land of the beaches, if you a psycho that cant handle a little skin, and need to rape as soon as you do, well...

whats bullshit is, we have been this way for so long, so why the fuck would they try change us? THIS IS AUSTRALIA, i would love to see a muslim woman swim at the beach, she would probably drown because of all the cloth weighing her down...

another thing, isnt rape in islam forbidden? and punished by death? the muslim leaders want those lebos that GANG raped a girl to have their sentences reduced... WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with these cunts? why wont they ask for death penalty seein as they want to impose their culture with the whole dressin shit?

double fukn standards... chief says fuck off.

AndrE16686

Re: muslims in australia need to chill...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 09:15:56 PM »
We need scandals like this to send a message that those type of attitudes dont belong in Australia. Although he said some ignorant shit you can see that the Liberals were really trying to milk this inorder to continue the cultivation of the myth of the Muslim peril like their US counter-parts. Pauline Hanson was ahead of her time.

Chief

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 12:04:12 AM »
true. but it was a head muslim cleric that said the shit. now he's doing back flips. and he's got the support of the muslim population, and some fat ass skank that cant fit a bikini...

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 02:37:44 AM »
he got supporters but not the 'whole, entire, absolute, majority of the muslim population of Australia'. When he came out and said his shit, heaps of leading Muslims and their leaders condemned him, he got shut down. The dude then had a nervous breakdown. He then apologised. After all that for me that was enough. But Howard & Co. then asked for him to resign and Costello wants to prosecute him under the new Sedition Act. Then the cleric said somthing like he will only resign when Bush leaves the White House. Good. The muthafucker is hitting back. I think moderate Muslims should all be hitting back in the press, the problem is the only ones who do say shit are usually the ignorant ones. Like that Iranian President, he probably could put forward a credible argument for his country having nukes, but he employs the nutty rhetoric instead. If he didnt portray himself and his country as such a fanatical one, their prolly wouldnt be problem wit them having nukes.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 03:04:19 AM by YGZ »

Chief

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 04:44:24 AM »
we'll see how many muslims are round up for their rally..

then we'll know for sure.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 10:50:11 AM »
yeah well ive said it before, muslims = lower level of thinking. theyre like republicans to the 3rd degree

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 12:34:11 PM »
yeah well ive said it before, muslims = lower level of thinking. theyre like republicans to the 3rd degree
your on dope.  some muslims are way conservative, and you can see it in their actions.  asking for rapists to get their sentence reduced is retarded tho.  bottom line, a lot of the muslim immigrants have adopted the ways of the west, or have come to an understanding with western ways.  others are still trying to keep their old ways tho.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2006, 01:01:39 PM »
that guy is a retard
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 04:40:20 AM »
Your fucking right they better chill, im arriving January 19th and i want 2 see some skin!

The Maestro

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 05:06:15 AM »
theyre starting to trip, tellin our women how they should dress if they dont want to get raped  ::) LMFAO

this is australia, land of the beaches, if you a psycho that cant handle a little skin, and need to rape as soon as you do, well...

whats bullshit is, we have been this way for so long, so why the fuck would they try change us? THIS IS AUSTRALIA, i would love to see a muslim woman swim at the beach, she would probably drown because of all the cloth weighing her down...

another thing, isnt rape in islam forbidden? and punished by death? the muslim leaders want those lebos that GANG raped a girl to have their sentences reduced... WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with these cunts? why wont they ask for death penalty seein as they want to impose their culture with the whole dressin shit?

double fukn standards... chief says fuck off.

real talk +1