Author Topic: Whats your complete gaming system history?  (Read 366 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Whats your complete gaming system history?
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 08:31:51 AM »
Haha, no one was as cool as me with my Atari 800XL (tape loader ;D)

First console!! Woooo! 64k memory baybeee

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 10:22:55 AM »
as far as I can remember

70s binatone "pong" game

commodore plus 4

sega master system

nintendo gameboy

amiga 500

sega mega drive

amiga cd32

1993 ish.. my very first PC! i'm on about my 8th or so since then!

(late 90s ish my younger sister had a playstation, i bought the first tony hawk game and a dual shock and stole the console for a while..)

2001/2002 ish i was given an XBOX

and to come..

GP32 handheld... (just waiting on delivery) .. the handheld runs Mame, PC Engine, Nes, SNES etc emulators. I was going to buy a PC engine gt handheld.. but this actually worked out cheaper.. (just to play R-type... )

Nintendo Wii

you got a couple of sysytems ive never seen im america.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 10:24:25 AM »
Nes
GAme boy - went on a shcool trip and we all left are stuff in the voyageur bus, motherfucking bus driver left us in a strange city and stle all are shit including my gameboy.
Snes
Ps2

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2006, 10:31:50 AM »
SNES
Sega Genesis
Gameboy
PS1
PS2
PS3 (hopefully)

Also played the original nitendo a lot, but it belonged to a friend of mine.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2006, 10:34:55 AM »
if i remember correctly it went
game gear
mega drive
N64
PS1
PS2

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2006, 10:45:03 AM »
Socrates(something like that, old ass learning system)
NES
SNES
Sega Genesis
Playstation
Playstation2
Xbox
Xbox360
Gameboy
PC 96-01 RIP

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2006, 11:45:26 AM »
 - A old Grandstand console which had Pong and then a light gun game for it, think my parents bought it in the 70s, was pretty fun when I was real young

- Some black coloured Amstrad tape based system, remember the games loading by have a picture which got loaded in line by line until you had the whole picture and the game was then ready to play. Can remember playing Paperboy loads on there and there was also a really good jet fighter game that I can't remember the name of, my dad always used to be able to beat me at that and also some egyptian puzzle game which had a really catchy/annoying theme tune

- Amiga 1200. Remember getting this for XMAS with a Dennis the Menace game and Sensible Soccer. Dennis The Menace didn't get a look in. Sensible Soccer got played constantly until Sensible World Of Soccer came out and that was just such a step forward, I remember me and my brother playing that game constantly for hours and hours on end, even used to get up really early in the morning to get a hour of play in before school. I remember playing Kick Off 3 and Man Utd The Double quite a lot as well, oh and the demo of Championship Manager Italy. Of course there were the other classics on the system such as Lemmings and Worms which I also remember playing loads + Monkey Island as well, with all the constant disk swapping and Grand Prix, which me and one of my mates would always play.

- Genesis & Super Famicom. Didn't own these myself but my Uncle was always travelling to Japan and the rest of Asia so bought these back from a trip once and I remember we'd always play on them when we went round his and he'd always bring them round when he visited us. He was heavily into F1 so he had a lot of driving games, but I also remember being blown away when I first played Super Donkey Kong, the graphics were amazing for the time. I remember the Genesis controllers were wireless but were really useless because the range was so short and you had to keep your hands steady or it would lose range.

- Playstation. Was really into games when I got a Playstation. Remember playing Toca Touring Cars, Colin Mcrae Rally and the Gran Turismo's a lot. Me and my brother continued our football warfare through Fifa RTWC 98, ISS 98 and then still my favourite football games from a multiplayer perspective, Iss Pro Evolution. We had such intense battles on that game and what made it better was that we were both of around the same ability on the game so it was always really tense, without me being able to cheat as I used to in Sensible World of Soccer simply by being the older brother and getting to choose the less busted controller. Also played a lot of WWF Warzone and Attitude with my mates.

- Gameboy. It was my brothers, but I played Tetris so much on there, me, my brother and my dad would always have competitions to see who could get the highest score when we went on holiday abroad, my Dad once waking us up at 2 in the morning because he'd set a new best score, much to my mothers bemusement. The last I can remember was me beating the score on the plane home just as we were about the start the descent, so neither my brother or my dad had time to beat the score.

- Dreamcast. This was the first system that I actually bought myself rather than being given it as a present, using my money from my two week school work experience. Was completly in love with the system with so many classic games, Crazy Taxi, Shenmue, Virtua Tennis, MSR, F355 Challenge, NBA 2K, etc and I still think it's the best system I ever owned. Although my original system broke and I didn't have enough money to replace it at the time I have just recently re-bought one and am discovering it's brilliance once again.

- PS2. My brother bought this and I didn't really play on it that much, apart from resuming the Pro Evolution Soccer warfare with 4 and 5. Didn't really have that much interest in gaming at the time.

- Gamecube. Bought this when I was in my short 5 month attempt at university. Had some great multiplayer Monkey Ball racing and Super Smash Brothers battles and enjoyed NBA2K4 on the system, but had to sell it when I left university due to a shortage in funds at the time.

- PSP. I mainly use it for watching movies on (ripped ones from my DVDs, you really think I was going to pay for UMDs!) when I'm on public transport, but I do have Everybody's Golf for it, which is a great fun golf game and I've recently started to use the emulation ability of the system so I'm now playing a ton of the classics I used to play in my youth on it, which for me is great, only problem being it doesn't have a TV out so I can't enjoy the games on a proper TV (one thing I hear the GP2X/32 does have)

Outside of consoles I've only ever really used my PC for playing Championship Manager and also Grand Prix 2 and 3 for a while.

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2006, 05:05:35 PM »
NES
First PC (year was '96 , I guess)
Playstation
Gameboy Colour

We have bought couple of pc's between those years, and later....

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2006, 07:15:35 PM »
NES
Super Nintendo
Sega Genesis
PC
Playstation
Playstation 2
And thats it, i play most of my games on the computer (only games i really play is Live and Madden Anyway)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2006, 12:52:35 PM »
gameboy

super nintendo

nintendo 64

gameboy color

gameboy sp

PC

everlast1986

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2006, 03:23:14 PM »
NES - first system i got which was when i was little on a christmas

Gameboy - i got a few years after i got a NES

Sega Genesis - rented one then got one for christmas a couple of years later

Super Nintendo - got this for my 7th or 8th birthday

Nintendo 64 - saved up money and bought it the first day it came out when i was 10

Playstation - older brother ended up getting one in a drug deal if i remember and my parents took it away from him when they figured out how he got it then when my brother left home they just gave it to me

Sega Game Gear - bought at a yard sale for like $20

Sega Dreamcast - bought like the first week it came out

Sega Saturn - got one off ebay for $30 with 5 games which was a pretty sweet deal

Turbo Grafx - got one off ebay for $100 which is worth it because its a pretty sweet system just didnt make enough games for it and i was like the only one that had one of those systems lol

Playstation 2 - bought the first time the priced dropped for like $299

XBox - bought it when it had that deal when if you bought it you got Sega GT with it for free

Gamecube - bought it just to play the Zelda games that came out for that system

i also got an Atari 2600 and Atari 5200 at yard sales but never even tried them out. Theyve been in storage for like almost 3 years lol.

Id say i put the most hours of gaming onto the Playstation with their unbelievable amount of role playing games mostly Final Fantasy though

I'm planning on getting a Wii as well

« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 03:26:36 PM by Beatz »

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2006, 03:09:00 AM »
Sega Master System

Sega Megadrive

Sega Megadrive 2

Playstation

Xbox

Xbox 360

The Maestro

Bomb-A®

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 11:15:23 AM »
i'm quite new to gaming

PlayStation One
PlayStation 2
PSP
Xbox 360

peace

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2006, 01:44:38 PM »
OG Atari
OG Nintendo
Super NES
N64
PS1
PS2
X Box
PSP
Gameboy Color
Gameboy DS

Damn, I've been mad loyal to Nintendo all these years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE