Author Topic: Coniyac of Doggy’s Angel’s Prepares New Mixtape!  (Read 77 times)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Coniyac of Doggy’s Angel’s Prepares New Mixtape!
« on: November 10, 2006, 09:01:35 AM »
You remember her as one third of the group Doggy's Angel's who were signed to Snoop Dogg's Dogghouse Records. Well Coniyac is back and ready to take over with a new mixtape followed by an album.

Dubcnn caught up with her and she had the following statement for the fans:
"I have been working on a mixtape which will most likely be called Yacville. I am shooting for it to be done by the end of this month. I've been in New York working hard doing the Cali to New York connection.

I've also been dippin' down South as well. I'm just trying to be universal so everybody can feel the sound. Don't worry I am still doing "Yac" but some of the music is what some people won't expect for a typical West Coast rapper. I am still going to give y'all some of that Doggy's Angels.

I’m going to get it in, don't trip. I am just trying to be creative and different and see what comes from it. For you West Coast fans my mixtape is going to feature Crooked I, Mykestro, J Sparks, my girl Lady G.

As far as West Coast producers go, I got to get at my boy Jellyroll, and also Battlecat. I got a couple of beats from J.R. There are also some new producers on there.

Make sure that y'all support it. I am not going to disappoint you. I just want to say Thank You to everybody that supported Doggy's Angels in the past. That group is in the past but at the end of the day I am still an Angel. I can't ever knock that. That group is what got me love in this game period and I respect that. Much love to Snoop for even giving me the opportunity to do what I do.

I can go to New York and get love from people that know me from Doggy's Angels, so without that, I wouldn't be able to get that kind of love".

We have 2 songs from the mixtape below:

Coniyac "Against Da Grain" http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2006/november/Coniyac-Against_Da_Grain[DUBCNN.COM].mp3

Coniyac "Like Dat"  http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2006/november/Coniyac-Like_Dat[DUBCNN.COM].mp3 Featuring Clap Cognat & Jaz-O

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for an interview with Coniyac.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Coniyac of Doggy’s Angel’s Prepares New Mixtape!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 09:17:45 AM »
cool but I like Cola better, she was nice