Author Topic: A Couple New Bulletins Posted By DJ Quik....  (Read 862 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: A Couple New Bulletins Posted By DJ Quik....
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2006, 11:22:11 AM »
i dont think its just because of mausy, but it was one of the badest thing that happend to him, i think his family is one of the biggest problems, cause he talks often bout them, he had a lot of problems, pac got killed, top dog, mausy, his fucked up family, problems with bungalo and other labels, beef wit sugar free n suge and on n on,not to get the props he deserves although he may be one of the talentest people in hip hop

he maybe never get the props he deserves in his lifetime like other huge artist, who have to die before they get there props

maybe 500hundred years later a new species will come to this planet and will find out what a genius he was and bump his music .. ;)

boo hoo. everybody has problems. i have family problems too but you don't see me posting bulletins airin their business out.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: A Couple New Bulletins Posted By DJ Quik....
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2006, 02:55:21 PM »
i dont think its just because of mausy, but it was one of the badest thing that happend to him, i think his family is one of the biggest problems, cause he talks often bout them, he had a lot of problems, pac got killed, top dog, mausy, his fucked up family, problems with bungalo and other labels, beef wit sugar free n suge and on n on,not to get the props he deserves although he may be one of the talentest people in hip hop

he maybe never get the props he deserves in his lifetime like other huge artist, who have to die before they get there props

maybe 500hundred years later a new species will come to this planet and will find out what a genius he was and bump his music .. ;)

boo hoo. everybody has problems. i have family problems too but you don't see me posting bulletins airin their business out.

cause nobody would read it??