Author Topic: Pacers vs Bulls 2nite!!  (Read 322 times)

WC Iz Active

Pacers vs Bulls 2nite!!
« on: November 11, 2006, 02:16:57 PM »
This is definitely the best NBA Game on the schedule tonight, I cant wait for tonights game! It's gona be tough for us cause we played last night and The Bulls Im sure are pissed from their last loss to CLE  but hopefully we can get it done, should be a good one.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Pacers vs Bulls 2nite!!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 02:19:36 PM »
fucken gonna miss it...gonna go to the Dre Dogg concert.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 02:29:40 PM »

damn have fun at the concert! The game is on NBATV so alot of people probably cant watch it, I know most people here dont care about this game lol, but I cant wait!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 05:17:26 PM »

damn have fun at the concert! The game is on NBATV so alot of people probably cant watch it, I know most people here dont care about this game lol, but I cant wait!!

So Intense..I think Everybody is giving the Bulls WAYYYYY to much credit right now tho...

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 10:12:52 PM »
Wow I can't believe we blew that game, what a disgusting loss :-\ We never should of lost that game oh well still a long way to go.

herpes

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 11:40:52 PM »
bulls won, still not impressed with the way they have played the first 6 games, minus that first game. But give it time, the bulls have started off slow the past 2 seasons, 3 if you count this one but we still have a ways to go to see if its a slow start or just a mediocre start to a mediocre season.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 05:14:46 PM »
Bulls will get better...I saw the game, thought the Pacers shoulda' won, but Bulls pulled through nonetheless...

Jakubs

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 09:47:37 PM »
Definitely a good game. The Bulls hit their free throws at the end of the game, something they've had trouble doing thus far this year. Glad to see my team get a tough win.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 11:03:32 AM »
Indiana just doesnt seem to be clutch...

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 11:34:29 AM »

In a way I agree w/ that.  It was alot of other reasons why we lost the game though, we got outrebounded the whole game and it was a back to back and you could see our lkegs wearinging out by the 4th qtr but regardless we should of won and I was disgusted that we lost.  We will be ok though, we are very deep, and Harrington has been looking great, he is soo muchbetter now than he was when we had him last, he has really improved his game.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 12:57:47 AM »

In a way I agree w/ that.  It was alot of other reasons why we lost the game though, we got outrebounded the whole game and it was a back to back and you could see our lkegs wearinging out by the 4th qtr but regardless we should of won and I was disgusted that we lost.  We will be ok though, we are very deep, and Harrington has been looking great, he is soo muchbetter now than he was when we had him last, he has really improved his game.
Im just itching to see JO take over the game tho..JO! JO! JO!

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 12:58:54 AM »

hasnt happened yet and honestly it doesnt happen enough :-\

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 01:00:25 AM »

I got so much love for JO i just wanna see him take the fuck over!

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 01:04:09 AM »

I got so much love for JO i just wanna see him take the fuck over!

Me to, I read and watch his interviews and he is so damn passionate about winning and he cares so much, he says he is embarrassed to go out in public when the pacers are losing cause that is a reflection on him and he has always said making the playoffs every year doesn mean shit, he said in a TNT interview during the playoffs last year that he doesnt consider him self a superstar cause he hasnt led his team to a title, I want him to get one soooo bad but honestly he has never really shown me he can take over games on his own when it matters most like Reggie did, not many players can do it but JO expects to be in that class and so far he just hasnt proved he can be consistently clutch :-\  it sucks :'(
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 01:06:07 AM by Spice Iz Active »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 01:06:43 AM »
he should call up Cameron Giles and get some clutchness from Killa! you know Killa balled in highschool!

The Best of 3 Worlds