Author Topic: 15 touchdowns in 5 games  (Read 493 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: 15 touchdowns in 5 games
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2006, 11:43:46 AM »
L.T. is by far the best RB in the league, bout to be tha fastest to 100 TDs.

I think Larry Johnson is pretty damn close  ;D
How the fuck do you have LT and LJ? I always though I had the best depth at RB with Larry Johnson, Jamal Lewis, and Maurice Jones-Drew. You're making me mad. >:(

Cuz in my leaguer we do auction style. You have 75.00 fake dollars as youre salary cap so you gotta be smart with what you do. Then after the draft you can pick up any free agent for 5.00 extra but on Draft night you got 75.00 as youre cap. We go Position by position get a magazine and Call of guys 1 by 1 for Ex: First at rb would be LT so somebody will say i got 2.00 for LT then you just bid up till someone gets him. I paid 25.00 for LT and 20.00 for LJ which left me with 30.00 Bucks and i was so crafty with how i did things. I even got Leon Washington in F.A. to fill and M. Jones Drew for the week LT and LJ both had a bye. And i got some good players with the little dough i had. I got Coles, Damon Huard, Chiefs D, Jets D, NO D, Leon Washington, Lee Evans, Bernard Berrian, Joe Nedney, ALL IN FA. Thats how you get it done folks...
I C. I play in a head-to-head draft league, so getting LT and LJ is extremly unlikely. Playing the FA market is crucial if you want to be successful. I was able to pick up Brett Favre, Charlie Frye, Chris Henry and Nate Kaeding. Yesterday I was able to pick up Ladell Betts who is now the starting RB since Portis is now on IR. ;D
My RBs: Larry Johnson, Jamal Lewis, Maurice Jones-Drew, Ladell Betts. 3 starters and one (Jones-Drew) gets just as many stats as a starter.
No if only I can do something about my shitty WRs. :-\

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2006, 07:02:31 PM »
damn i wish i had LT and Larry I would be unstopable.I have LT and TIki in a head to head league and i also got Mcnabb in the 5th rd and im currently 9-1. 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 10:29:23 PM »
Im in a head to head league too. Im only 6-4 due to slow starts by LJ BIG BEN AND JAKE

The Best of 3 Worlds

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2006, 10:34:37 PM »
don't draft him next year in fantasy if he gets the Madden cover, that's all I know. The next best team in my league has him, but no one else good, and his riding on LT, I am hoping when we meet in the title game, I'm number 2 with an all-around team, that LT is resting for the playoffs.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2006, 10:39:04 PM »
don't draft him next year in fantasy if he gets the Madden cover, that's all I know. The next best team in my league has him, but no one else good, and his riding on LT, I am hoping when we meet in the title game, I'm number 2 with an all-around team, that LT is resting for the playoffs.

No Chance will he be resting. The Chargers are gonna be fighting for the AFC west title all the way thru and they will also be trying to get Homefield advantage or at least a first rd bye and it will most likely come down to week 17. But they will be jockying for position and nobody will be resting week 16 or 17 whenever youre superbowl is.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2006, 12:27:05 PM »
i like LT. he said he models his game after emmitt smith
LT > Emmit Smith   when its all said and done and dont even try to argue its no comaprison.  Emmit isnt one of the 5 best backs ever not at all but anyways yeah LT is amazing, best player in football the last few years.  And also LT has about 7 or 8 rb's that he has completely modeled his game after.

Dancing with the stars championships

emmitt-1
LT-0

^everything else is secondary compared to this!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2006, 03:04:11 PM »
LT > Emmit Smith   when its all said and done and dont even try to argue its no comaprison.  Emmit isnt one of the 5 best backs ever not at all but anyways yeah LT is amazing, best player in football the last few years.  And also LT has about 7 or 8 rb's that he has completely modeled his game after.

Are you saying Emmit Smith isnt a top 5 running back of all time????? ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2006, 04:12:08 PM »

Thats exactly what I am saying.  He is not a top 5 rb ever no way.  He had a monsterous offensive line that helped him immensly, yes he is a hall of famer but no he isnt a top 5 back ever.
Barry Sanders, Walter Peyton, and Jim Brown are all easily better than Emmit and its not close, OJ was also a better RB,  LT will be better when its all said and done, Eric Dickerson was wayy better, Tony Dorsett was much better.  Everyone knows Sanders would of destroyed the record if he kept on playing, Emmit is a hall of famer but is not top5 material, not even close.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 04:13:49 PM by Spice Iz Active »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2006, 06:22:32 PM »
with all due fairness to emmitt and his line he was still running the same when one of them would go down, and don't foget about when Moose went down, emmitt's main man, he still kicked some ass.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2006, 09:33:54 PM »
OMG Tomlinson single handedly beat the broncos tonight.Tomlinson has to be front runner for MVP now that Mcnabb is out for the year.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2006, 11:25:58 PM »
19 touchdowns in 6 games. This dude is amazing.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2006, 11:31:26 PM »
LT for MVP.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 06:57:40 PM »

Thats exactly what I am saying.  He is not a top 5 rb ever no way.  He had a monsterous offensive line that helped him immensly, yes he is a hall of famer but no he isnt a top 5 back ever.
Barry Sanders, Walter Peyton, and Jim Brown are all easily better than Emmit and its not close, OJ was also a better RB,  LT will be better when its all said and done, Eric Dickerson was wayy better, Tony Dorsett was much better.  Everyone knows Sanders would of destroyed the record if he kept on playing, Emmit is a hall of famer but is not top5 material, not even close.

NO CHANCE! You didnt see any of these guys player either. All i am saying is Emmitt compared to say Walter Peyton you can argue. But Dorsett and Dickerson? They were very good, but Emmitt was such a tough Runner and he is the leading Rusher of all time! THATS AMAZING! look at Tiki Barber he is retiring because of the beating just like Brown and Dorsett did retiring early. The fact that he played for as long as he did is AMAZING! And dont give me offensive line. Walter Peyton had a very good oline and a GREAT ONE in 85. Brown had a good line, almost every great RB besides maybe Barry had good O lines. Emmitt made the plays and to say no chance  that hes top 5 is obsurd and you must not watch must football. Argubaly a top 5. LEADING RUSHER OF ALL TIME! remember that.

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2006, 01:18:09 AM »
^LOL at saying I dont watch Football cause my opinion differs from your own :D  I'm sorry I disagree, it is known that Emmit had the best offensine live ever and thats not arguable.  Yeah he is the all time rushing leader but I promise if you talked to alot of historians they would agree with me that he isnt a top 5 back ever. 

WC Iz Active

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2006, 01:19:03 AM »
And please dont compare Emmit to Jim Brown, that is such a insult to Jim Brown.