Author Topic: One of the Greatest Album in Hip Hop History for you...  (Read 186 times)

Technodramon

One of the Greatest Album in Hip Hop History for you...
« on: November 13, 2006, 03:01:52 PM »
By request...

01 - Fuck You
02 - That's Me
03 - Whatever
04 - Do It Again (ft Beyonce, Jim Jones)
05 - Come Kill Me
06 - What I Gotta Live For
07 - Violence (ft Ol' Dirty Bastard)
08 - Skit
09 - Freak
10 - Double Up (ft Juelz Santana)
11 - Losin' Weight (ft Prodigy)
12 - Sports, Drugs and Entertainment (ft B.I.G.)
13 - What Means the World to You
14 - All the Chickens
15 - Fuck You At (ft N.O.R.E.)
16 - Why No (ft Jim Jones, Freekey Zeeky)
17 - Where I'm From (ft Dutch, Spade)
18 - Let Me Know
19 - My Hood

I also added extra skit intros probably from mixtapes.

Camron-03-Doing_It_Again-RNS
Camron-04-Where_You_At_(Feat_Norega)-RNS
Camron-07-Violence_(Feat_ODB)-RNS
Camron-08-Good_Morning_America_(Feat_HOTONES)-RNS
Camron-09-Let_Me_Know_(Feat_Busta_Rhymes)-RNS
Camron-12-Movin_Weight_(Feat_Prodigy_of_Mobb_Deep)-RNS
Camron-13-Bitches_Aint_Shit-RNS
Camron-14-When_A_Niggas_Fed_Up-RNS
Camron-15-Give_Me_Some_Head-RNS
Camron-16-Where_Im_From_(Feat_Spade__Dutch)-RNS
Camron-17-S.D.E_(Feat_Jay_Z__Notorious_BIG)-RNS

130 MB
> http://www.rarhost.com/download-eqbgei.html <

It's an amazing album, both mysterious and straightforward, hovering between a harsh melodic beauty and a driving guitar squall. And it's easily one of the best albums of the year. This is the kind of music that's good to listen to while you're relaxing and doing nothing. REALLY awesome music for serious people who have serious brains with serious thoughts. The words are so REAL. Unlike trying to memorize the capitals of all the states, you can really learn something from the words.

I'm willing to wager 10 bucks that you've never heard songs like #3, #7 and #10. They sound like they're brand new or something. Awesome. And that one song about love is so good. Sometimes it makes me cry. Sometimes it makes me laugh. But always, it makes me sick in the heart and stomach. Love doesn't have to hurt like smashing your finger in the car door. Good love, and I mean really GOOD love, is like a pretty love song. Look at the wonderful poetry. "He was jiven wid da boys out on the corner, den he went to the 7-11 and stole a corn dog." "Corner" and "corn dog" rhyme. Well, almost. Anyway, "S.D.E." has a lot of real words.

I agree with that song about reparations: everybody should get a free Lexus. It's only fair. And look at that Football Williams guy. All he did was smash some guy's head with a cinder block, and everyone gets all upset. Excuse me? "Can't we just all get along?" I find myself listening to "S.D.E." while I'm doing the laundry. Wash, rinse, "S.D.E." , wash, rinse, "S.D.E." . It has an awesome rhythm to it. Go figure. They're are a couple of other CD's just like "S.D.E." . There's the one by those guys with a lot of tattoos, and that one CD (the name rhymes with "Afghanistan" or something like that) that was a real big hit - you know - everyone has a copy. Sure, but "S.D.E." is much better than those two that I mentioned but forgot, and a lot of others too. Awesome.

Sikotic™

Re: One of the Greatest Album in Hip Hop History for you...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 05:07:08 PM »
12 - Sports, Drugs and Entertainment (ft B.I.G.)

It's as if someone put cocaine on my headphones when I bump this track.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE