Author Topic: Sick Jacken & Cynic - Terror Tapes Vol. 1  (Read 204 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: Sick Jacken & Cynic - Terror Tapes Vol. 1
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2006, 04:15:21 PM »
EVERYBODY RELATED TO CYPRESS HILL ARE LIKE SUM SICC AZZ RAPPER AND THEY LATINO RAPPERS WHO CAN ACTUALLY RAP!!

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2006, 07:57:30 PM »
People are sleepin on this.  This tread should be atleast 2 pages long.  If you want a dope cd then pick this cd up.  You say your tired of people who cant rap then pick this up.

And at the end of number 1 on the cd Sick says that big dukes is getting his voice back and that he might be on one of the next projects.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 08:27:19 PM »
People are sleepin on this.  This tread should be atleast 2 pages long.  If you want a dope cd then pick this cd up.  You say your tired of people who cant rap then pick this up.

And at the end of number 1 on the cd Sick says that big dukes is getting his voice back and that he might be on one of the next projects.

It be mad cool if Duke comes back.I miss the OG Psycho Realm stuff.Its just
fucked up what happen to Duke
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 08:42:27 PM by Will-I-Die »

805Cyclone

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2006, 11:50:28 PM »
Ive heard most of it and its a bangin mixtape. Sick Jacken always drops some tight shit. Heard that shit at the end of track 1. Hope its true.

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 12:55:43 AM »

It be mad cool if Duke comes back.I miss the OG Psycho Realm stuff.Its just
fucked up what happen to Duke
fuck yeah,i read something about that also,cant remember where but,yeah ive heard some cuts of this mixtape and shit is straight fiya 8)for reals this is one of the best album(even though its a mixtape)of the year!hope duke does cameback!FUCK LOVE