Author Topic: Its official. Football = Most exciting sport.  (Read 1294 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Its official. Football = Most exciting sport.
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2006, 05:05:23 AM »
LOL NIK working at burger King! 

He uses the managers computer on his half an hour break, just for the sole purpose of dubcc/ lowering my karma.

Yet again, are my feelings supposed to be hurt that you dont know who i am? I find it pretty sad that like a thousand people know you on line, just for the fact you have so many posts on an internet forum.

At least so many people know, Sikotic, J Bananas, Tom etc because either they are funny or make good threads. Where as you are known for 1) Being jewish 2) Being the biggest kobe bryant cum swallower in existence and 3) Having waaaaaay to many posts for someone who "Only posts at work"....

*waits for the cunt to flip my words and ramble usual nonsense, just to get the last word in*

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2006, 08:32:31 AM »
At least so many people know, Sikotic, J Bananas, Tom etc because either they are funny or make good threads. Where as you are known for 1) Being jewish 2) Being the biggest kobe bryant cum swallower in existence and 3) Having waaaaaay to many posts for someone who "Only posts at work"....

ouch!  :yikes:
NO MORE WAR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2006, 10:24:10 AM »

He uses the managers computer on his half an hour break, just for the sole purpose of dubcc/ lowering my karma.

Yet again, are my feelings supposed to be hurt that you dont know who i am? I find it pretty sad that like a thousand people know you on line, just for the fact you have so many posts on an internet forum.

*waits for the cunt to flip my words and ramble usual nonsense, just to get the last word in*

Once again, you're making shit up because you're an idiot with nothing constructive to say. I use the computer on my half hour lunch break at Burger King? LMFAO. You must be in DESPERATION. I'm known here for my legendary work, you have no say in that shit, son. once again, you're nobody when it comes to WCC, just another dipshit with Dipset in his user name...I'm known for my classic threads, for being the greatest poster on this board, for my sonnings, making fun of faggots like you, coming up with sub-sections that YOU post on regulary, owning Skillmatic (minus Grafix), ending WCC posting careers, THAT is why I'm THE legend and you're just a Dipset fruitcup who has no meaning when he posts on this board. I'm the reason why people post here...It must suck to know that no one gives a shit about what you have to say, to the point where you begin making shit up because you're so desperate to be heard... :-*

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2006, 10:43:21 AM »

Once again, you're making shit up because you're an idiot with nothing constructive to say. I use the computer on my half hour lunch break at Burger King? LMFAO. You must be in DESPERATION. I'm known here for my legendary work, you have no say in that shit, son. once again, you're nobody when it comes to WCC, just another dipshit with Dipset in his user name...I'm known for my classic threads, for being the greatest poster on this board, for my sonnings, making fun of faggots like you, coming up with sub-sections that YOU post on regulary, owning Skillmatic (minus Grafix), ending WCC posting careers, THAT is why I'm THE legend and you're just a Dipset fruitcup who has no meaning when he posts on this board. I'm the reason why people post here...It must suck to know that no one gives a shit about what you have to say, to the point where you begin making shit up because you're so desperate to be heard... :-*

BAAALLLIINNN!!!! no need to bring up Dipset  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2006, 02:06:20 PM »

Your right. People arent coming here because they like westcoast music. Theyre all coming because of you. They should change the name to NIK's Forum. Your posts are so great, so much information, so much news, great opinions on music.

Yeah right.....LMAO! You funny NIK. Youre only here to have endless discusions with everyone. You just like a little kid who always wants to be difficult, always has a different opinion just to piss people of. We all know DUBCC is your life. You cant live without it. Your too pussy to put your account up for a mans bet. It just shows what kind of pussy you are.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2006, 03:25:29 PM »

Your right. People arent coming here because they like westcoast music. Theyre all coming because of you. They should change the name to NIK's Forum. Your posts are so great, so much information, so much news, great opinions on music.

Yeah right.....LMAO! You funny NIK. Youre only here to have endless discusions with everyone. You just like a little kid who always wants to be difficult, always has a different opinion just to piss people of. We all know DUBCC is your life. You cant live without it. Your too pussy to put your account up for a mans bet. It just shows what kind of pussy you are.

LOL@this faggot can't speak English, all of a sudden trying to question my credibility on here. You can't comprehend shit, my point was that I had lot of input on this board from day one, I even came up with the idea for an "Anything Goes" section (currently "Tha G Spot")...What has your contribution been, other than bitching about soccer and licking my nuts every time you get a chance...That's right! you're worthless...Now shut the fuck up...PeACe

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2006, 12:24:04 AM »

LOL@this faggot can't speak English, all of a sudden trying to question my credibility on here. You can't comprehend shit, my point was that I had lot of input on this board from day one, I even came up with the idea for an "Anything Goes" section (currently "Tha G Spot")...What has your contribution been, other than bitching about soccer and licking my nuts every time you get a chance...That's right! you're worthless...Now shut the fuck up...PeACe

Shut the fuck up NIK, and go make us some whoppers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2006, 12:29:28 AM »

Shut the fuck up NIK, and go make us some whoppers.

Natural born comedian over here, can't even speak English, yet has amazingly hilarious jokes.  :laugh: :D

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2006, 05:05:15 AM »

LOLOL Are you serious? I truly hope not. Dubcc legend? Ending dubcc careers? "Owning skillmatic"? For your "sonnings"? This could actually be the most pathetic nonsense i have heard in my entire life. Why are you trying to justify your online credibility to a nobody? If i was anymore than a "nobody" on a website full of people i have never met id be a little concerned to be honest. Oh and you came up with a forum where people can talk about whatever they like. fucking novel by the way! Oh wait, isnt that the purpose of every forum?

Seriosuly m8, lets look at things in perspective here.

You work at burger king for minimum wage, thats a given. But honestly, there is an abundence of opportunities in the hospitality industry, burger king can be your stepping stone to greatness outwith your apparent legendary status online....For real, im looking to start my own hotel chain in a couple of years out your way, and someone with your many years of in-kitchen experience would be an excellent addition. Shit you might even work your way up to bell boy level.

Now try and end my dubcc career cunto......

The Maestro

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2006, 12:21:40 PM »

LOLOL Are you serious? I truly hope not. Dubcc legend? Ending dubcc careers? "Owning skillmatic"? For your "sonnings"? This could actually be the most pathetic nonsense i have heard in my entire life. Why are you trying to justify your online credibility to a nobody? If i was anymore than a "nobody" on a website full of people i have never met id be a little concerned to be honest. Oh and you came up with a forum where people can talk about whatever they like. fucking novel by the way! Oh wait, isnt that the purpose of every forum?

Seriosuly m8, lets look at things in perspective here.

You work at burger king for minimum wage, thats a given. But honestly, there is an abundence of opportunities in the hospitality industry, burger king can be your stepping stone to greatness outwith your apparent legendary status online....For real, im looking to start my own hotel chain in a couple of years out your way, and someone with your many years of in-kitchen experience would be an excellent addition. Shit you might even work your way up to bell boy level.

I dont think he really works at Burger King..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2006, 12:25:36 PM »
^^LOL, is it me, or is he just completely retarded?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2006, 12:26:47 PM »

You have to have one first... :-*

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »
i was just making a joke

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2006, 12:29:20 PM »
i was just making a joke

Not you, the guy who keeps going on about me "working at Burger King".

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2006, 12:33:59 PM »
i was just making a joke

Not you, the guy who keeps going on about me "working at Burger King".

oh im 2 blunts deep i was confused

The Best of 3 Worlds