Author Topic: Jay-Z "Kingdom Come" review  (Read 852 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Jay-Z "Kingdom Come" review
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2006, 12:49:31 PM »
Leaked already.  Nothin special upon first listen.  "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BANNED DONT POST ALBUM LINKS!

lmao

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2006, 02:16:28 PM »
So Dre is ripping off Timbaland and Just Blaze, the two hottest producers in the game, now?

He sent Jay theese beats 1 year ago, so i dont think Dre could have heard Timbo´s beats for Justins new album... Cuz the "Trouble" beat reminds me of the "My Love" beat and sound nothing like any of Timbo´s earlier work...

So if someone have bite the other one, its timbo who bite dre without even hearing the beats dre sent jay a year ago and i dont find that possible..

Maybe its just a coincident?? Maybe they just choose the same direction in their musical evolution?? Its not impossible

Btw, "Trouble" is 2007´s "In da club" and it´s not even "hip pop" its dark and angry, it will earn respect from the true heads 2.

Peace

I think people mean that the drum pattern sounds a lot more Timbo than Dre....but for this bein "In da club", naaaahhh it's nowhere near that. I think Stat Quo's "Get low" is closer, and that's still not too close.

lol yeah this and "Get Low" arent even in the same league as "In Da Club"

Well did you think "In the club" were in the same leauge as "Still dre" as an example, one week after 50 released GRODT??

It´s a grower, a BIG one!

Like i said, if they shoot a video for this yall will be calling the song a classic after the first wiew...

Peace

When I first heard In Da Club I was like WHOA.. this shit was crazy when it came out.  I actually heard it a few months before they gave it radio spins and I kept trying to rip it off the net so I could show all my friends this new rapper with this dope ass club track.  When that CD came out that track was played everywhere.

I like this Trouble track but I also don't see it on the level of In Da Club.

BL7

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2006, 06:48:03 AM »
Is it just me or does "30 Something" sound like some DJ Quik shit?

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2006, 02:34:48 PM »
Do You Wanna Ride is an amazing track, I'm loving how this album has songs that hit you at different times - Trouble caught my ear first and got heavy spins and now its Ride with its ill flip of the Jade sample.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2006, 08:51:08 PM »
Honestly, this is a decent album. Not as good as Black Album, but still good.

To be real though, the production makes this album. Jay just bores the hell outta me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2006, 09:30:11 PM »
Another decent thing about Kingdom Come: it didnt have a wack ass Jamie Foxx track like every albums does lately.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2006, 07:54:24 AM »
This review and these comments furhter strenghten my stand on getting the album: Other albums get priority and I'll get it when I got some extra cash.