Author Topic: The Game on CNN? DAMN!  (Read 779 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game on CNN? DAMN!
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 02:17:06 PM »
I'm cool, just sicken with this bs. Buy Snoops album instead please.

I'm getting both homie. I am a fan of west coast music what can I say. West West yall.

west west amd this record has a bigtime westcoast feel to it.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 02:58:32 PM »
Reading all these Game topics makes me want to throw up. Your all pretty pathetic for liking such a low caliber of music. Dubcnn used to be the place for great music discussion of great music, now every second post is full of Game or Dipset groupies... At least Dipset has talent though. Why are you promoting this music? Buy 2 copies? Why? Nobody needs 2 coasters. This west unity thing is bs, like music because of the lyrics, the quality, the meaning, not the image or what the music is trying to represent. The Game is a character to make money, like 50 Cent, and your suddenly all amazed by this new west coast rapper. Its been done before, and its boring, but this time the lyrics suck.

Music is music.  If you want to listen to some political stuff then you pick up public enemy.  If you want an album to ride to you pick up games album.  If you want an album with lyrics then you pick up illmatic.  If your going to a club you pick up lil jon.

If you dont like it you dont like it, but dont hate on it.  I dont listen to lil jon but im not telling everybody dont buy his album cause he sucks and his voice is annoying.  Some people like it and other dont.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 06:33:04 PM »
to me they are both tight and i just bought DA and im definently buying SNoop.

eNgIeS

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 06:40:00 PM »
Reading all these Game topics makes me want to throw up. Your all pretty pathetic for liking such a low caliber of music. Dubcnn used to be the place for great music discussion of great music, now every second post is full of Game or Dipset groupies... At least Dipset has talent though. Why are you promoting this music? Buy 2 copies? Why? Nobody needs 2 coasters. This west unity thing is bs, like music because of the lyrics, the quality, the meaning, not the image or what the music is trying to represent. The Game is a character to make money, like 50 Cent, and your suddenly all amazed by this new west coast rapper. Its been done before, and its boring, but this time the lyrics suck.

Stop posting like u OG with 697 posts. ask overseer I've been down with this forum before this forum even existed, back on the dre 2001 forums in 1999/2000

Dubcc has always been about good music, & right now Game's makin good music. He did on the first album, he did on the mixtapes, he did on the second album. DEAL WITH IT!

Sure maybe there is alot of Game posts here, maybe thats because he's one of the few shining stars people love listening to. If you dont like that go have a cry then go put on some wack ass indy CD that only 100 ppl world wide know about, bump that shit on your own, leave us the hell alone while we post Game topics!

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2006, 07:13:44 PM »

game makes much better music then 50 cent...game is making some of the most entertaining music out there right now...people know his lyrics are nothin special...thats not the reason why he getting so much attention these days...

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2006, 08:08:04 PM »
This guy is gonna get good sales this week. This Target employee had a box of Game CD's and people attacked him lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2006, 09:42:17 PM »
WTF...just pass all these topics up then playa...dont read something you dont wanna know about...just keep it movin...umm...go scream out in the front yard or something...go take some hacks at the batting cages...let it all out but dont hate on Game...dude is tight and hes holding it down for the Westcoast...If your gonna support Snoop you gotta support Game...Ras Kass...who ever...if u really a Westcoast booster hold it down for all them fools...support West all across the board. Peace!
WestCoast 4 Life!!