Author Topic: Bonds to the A's?? Wheres he gona end up?  (Read 677 times)

WC Iz Active

Bonds to the A's?? Wheres he gona end up?
« on: November 18, 2006, 12:09:59 AM »
Every day its looking a lil more and more that Barry Bonds will not be a San Francisco Giant next year. As a diehard Giant fan this is rough but as a fan of Bonds I dont blame him cause I dont think the Giants orginization is showing Barry much respect right now they arent acting like they care much.  Right now they say Oakland is in the lead as far as possibilities for Bonds and then the Padres those are 2 teams who have talked to Bonds the most.  So where do u guys think he will end up?  And rememeber last year he had the best On Base Percentage and he led the majors in batting average w/ runners in scoring position, still a amazing player.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Bonds to the A's?? Wheres he gona end up?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 01:50:26 AM »
hes goin to oaktown nigga.  that or the angels.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 09:45:14 AM »
haha what a blow to faggot ass giants fans if he goes to the A's, that will be the funniest shit ever.  Actually, the funniest shit ever would be if he went to the A's, and broke the home run record against the giants in SF in interleague play, and then went on to win a world series.  Even though I don't like bonds, that would be well worth him comming to oakland.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 10:31:22 AM »
haha what a blow to faggot ass giants fans if he goes to the A's, that will be the funniest shit ever.  Actually, the funniest shit ever would be if he went to the A's, and broke the home run record against the giants in SF in interleague play, and then went on to win a world series.  Even though I don't like bonds, that would be well worth him comming to oakland.
Actually Tanner I dont even care if he leaves SF, like I said moron the Giants arent showing him respect so I dont blame him. 

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 10:39:52 AM »

damn, you are the defination of a fucken HATER.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

rik

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 10:51:08 AM »
I think he's gonna go to an AL team and DH.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 02:59:13 PM »
Wherever he goes I hope A. he get injured on opening day and is out for the season and B. whatever team picks him up finishes dead last

:)

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

WC Iz Active

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 03:15:41 PM »
Wherever he goes I hope A. he get injured on opening day and is out for the season and B. whatever team picks him up finishes dead last

:)

typical hate and jealousy, not Barry's fault he is the best player of the last 30 years and one of  the best 3 or 4 players ever.

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 06:06:15 PM »
Actually Tanner I dont even care if he leaves SF, like I said moron the Giants arent showing him respect so I dont blame him. 

I don't give a shit what you said you lil girl.  You're a giants fan.  You would absolutely hate for what I just said to happen, any of you faggot giants fans would hate it.  CAn't blame bonds though, he sure as hell ain't gonna get that world series ring playing on the giants.  Kind of like Will Clark.  It really sucks to be the giants.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 06:20:21 PM »

I don't give a shit what you said you lil girl.  You're a giants fan.  You would absolutely hate for what I just said to happen, any of you faggot giants fans would hate it.  CAn't blame bonds though, he sure as hell ain't gonna get that world series ring playing on the giants.  Kind of like Will Clark.  It really sucks to be the giants.

You dont get much pussy do you?  ???
Youre such a hater its not even funny... :-* Poor Tanner

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 06:32:13 PM »

hater?  I wasn't makeing 5 threads a day directed towards you a month or so ago.  Remember when you used to do that?  I've never made a single thread about you, yet you created a groupie bandwagon for me.  Really though, I don't even know what it was that I said that got you so butthurt, but its funny nonetheless.  Pussy?  I'm sure you've never gotten pussy in your life.  I just think people like you and Scary Spice are extremely pathetic and I just like to let you know that.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 06:44:53 PM »

hater?  I wasn't makeing 5 threads a day directed towards you a month or so ago.  Remember when you used to do that?  I've never made a single thread about you, yet you created a groupie bandwagon for me.  Really though, I don't even know what it was that I said that got you so butthurt, but its funny nonetheless.  Pussy?  I'm sure you've never gotten pussy in your life.  I just think people like you and Scary Spice are extremely pathetic and I just like to let you know that.

You brought it on yourself partna  :-*
And you are a hater everybody can see it, when they read youre threads

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 07:05:01 PM »
I don't give a shit what people think about me.  You and Scary Spice can call me a hater, but thats because you guys are so butthurt at some comment I made about you.  I spoke the truth in this thread about giants fans, and how much that would hurt them, it has nothing to do with hating, although I do hate the giants and their fans, all giants fans know how much they would cry if that happened.

and again, another thread, where I said nothing about you guys, but then my groupie bandwagon comes in and says some shit about me, quotes each other, sucks each other off, and then calls me a hater.  You guys are pathetic, but hell without people like you there would be no janitors, fast food employees, are walmart shelf stockers, so I guess I have to be thankful for people like you.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 07:54:27 PM »

[/quote]

I don't give a shit what people think about me.  You and Scary Spice can call me a hater, but thats because you guys are so butthurt at some comment I made about you.  I spoke the truth in this thread about giants fans, and how much that would hurt them, it has nothing to do with hating, although I do hate the giants and their fans, all giants fans know how much they would cry if that happened.

and again, another thread, where I said nothing about you guys, but then my groupie bandwagon comes in and says some shit about me, quotes each other, sucks each other off, and then calls me a hater.  You guys are pathetic, but hell without people like you there would be no janitors, fast food employees, are walmart shelf stockers, so I guess I have to be thankful for people like you.

yea right Grundy, you came in this thread hating on Giants fans, i was defending myself and Giants fans. I want Bonds to do whats best for Bonds and i dont hate the A's so if he goes there so beat it. I always root for the A's anyways because they in NO WAY effect the Giants and they are a local team. A's fans are jealous of the Giants thats why They hate the Giants so much. Cuz the Giants take the Bay's limelight.

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2006, 08:24:21 PM »
lmao!  A's fans are jealous of the giants?  hahahahhaha.  Dude do your research.  Giants have not done one thing to make the A's fans jealous.  You are a fuckin idiot.