Author Topic: Bonds to the A's?? Wheres he gona end up?  (Read 676 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Bonds to the A's?? Wheres he gona end up?
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 10:41:55 PM »
lmao!  A's fans are jealous of the giants?  hahahahhaha.  Dude do your research.  Giants have not done one thing to make the A's fans jealous.  You are a fuckin idiot.

Except build a brand new stadium, sell out pretty much every game (where the A's had to take a level), They cant even get 20,000 people on a weekday, and the time they get the most fans is when they play the Giants. The Giants get more games televised, and get more publicty due to Barry Bonds. Im not talking about World Series's im talking about who gets more shine in the Bay Area.  Shit the Bay Areas Sports station KNBR does GIANTS GAMES! I have a great freind thats a diehard A's fan and he even admits he hates the Giants because they get all all pub in hte bay and that takes away from the A's.

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 11:42:43 PM »
LOL at Danny Tanner acting like he knows sports, just cause you are 38 years old it doesnt mean you know what you are talking about, gota love Tanner, one of the dumbest people here LOL.

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 04:11:02 PM »
Oakland Athletics (1968 - 2006) - 4 World Championships, 6 Pennants, and 15 Playoff Appearances

San Francisco Giants (1958 - 2006) - 3 Pennants and 8 Playoff Appearances

You tell me who is jealous of who you fucking morons.  You guys are so fuckin stupid its beyond belief.  What is your argument to this Scary Spice?  What do you have?  Oakland A's own the Giants, that is all there is to it.  I just showed you proof you fuckin idiot.  Not to mention that they swept the giants in the world series.  How much more can you own another team?  I provided you with facts, so what is your argument?  And provide facts, not your dumb ass ignorant opinion.

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 04:23:34 PM »
as a Dodgers fan, I hate the Giants very much

I wish Balco Barry stays on SF tho, just because it fits right with the hating and all haha

rik

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 04:54:26 PM »
Fuck Bonds and the Giants.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2006, 08:32:49 PM »
Fuck Bonds and the Giants.

dodgers can suck a dick.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 09:56:41 PM »
Oakland Athletics (1968 - 2006) - 4 World Championships, 6 Pennants, and 15 Playoff Appearances

You tell me who is jealous of who you fucking morons.  You guys are so fuckin stupid its beyond belief.  What is your argument to this Scary Spice?  What do you have?  Oakland A's own the Giants, that is all there is to it.  I just showed you proof you fuckin idiot.  Not to mention that they swept the giants in the world series.  How much more can you own another team?  I provided you with facts, so what is your argument?  And provide facts, not your dumb ass ignorant opinion.
lmao!  A's fans are jealous of the giants?  hahahahhaha.  Dude do your research.  Giants have not done one thing to make the A's fans jealous.  You are a fuckin idiot.

Except build a brand new stadium, sell out pretty much every game (where the A's had to take a level), They cant even get 20,000 people on a weekday, and the time they get the most fans is when they play the Giants. The Giants get more games televised, and get more publicty due to Barry Bonds. Im not talking about World Series's im talking about who gets more shine in the Bay Area.  Shit the Bay Areas Sports station KNBR does GIANTS GAMES! I have a great freind thats a diehard A's fan and he even admits he hates the Giants because they get all all pub in hte bay and that takes away from the A's.

Why dont read what i wrote before you comment? Youre something else Tanner. I SAID I WASNT TALKING ABOUT WORLD SERIES'S!!
Can you deny the fact that the Giants get more publicity and have a better attendance? Why do you think they play like 100 games on FSN Bay Area compared to the A's 55? The Giants are more popular in the Bay Area and you know it. Again read what i wrote, because youre last argument had nothing to do with what i was talking about!

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2006, 09:58:36 PM »
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT WHO HAS WON MORE! ONCE AGAIN! IN CASE YOU MISSED IT LAST TIME TANNER...Because you seem to not read shit all the way thru

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 12:05:16 PM »
once again dipshit, I don't give a fuck what you are talking about.  You are a lil girl.  Anyone who has ever played a single sport in their life knows that its all about winning.  ONly the fuckin losers say differently.  I didn't even read your fuckin reply's because giants fans don't have a reply to the facts I gave.  You are a loser.  Scary Spice Girl is a loser.  The giants are loser's.  You don't talk about winning because you haven't won anything ever in your life you fuckin loser.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 12:15:21 PM »
How did that ALCS work out for ya this year hahahaha.  And b4 u diss the Giants at least we won the pennat and went to the World Series in 02 hahaha, this year you guys finally win a playoff series and then thats the max cause you then got SWEPT by Detroit hahahahaha, how do u get swept hahaha.  And Chavez is supposed to be ur best player and he cant even hit .245 hahahaha, u guys have to move to Fremont hahahaha, you guys have no radio station its a different station every game hahahah, you guys had to cover up the upper deck to fill up the stadium more cause the A's attendence is putrid hahahahahah, no one cares about the A's hahaha, The Giants have almost 3 times as many games on FoxSports then the A's do hahaha, no one cares about the A's, have fun in Fremont hahahaha
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 01:39:35 PM by Spice Iz Active »

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2006, 03:52:24 PM »
the cries of a giants fan is all that I read.  Whoopty fuckin doo.  You won the pennant and made it to the world series in 02.  Wow thats awesome!  Pat yourselves on the back.  The A's meanwhile have WON the world series 4 times, something the giants have never done, and one of those world championships was a sweep against the pathetic giants.

So let me get this straight:  I give you these facts:

And you come back with:  The giants went to the WS in 02?

My lord Spice Girl, you are a fuckin loser.  LOL @ you thinking you have any kind of knowledge, especially when it comes to sports.  Stick to your faggot ass hip hop, eyeliner, pink clothing, and doing tours in the UK

WC Iz Active

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2006, 04:51:11 PM »
have fun in fremont LOL

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2006, 08:24:31 PM »
haha what a blow to faggot ass giants fans if he goes to the A's, that will be the funniest shit ever.  Actually, the funniest shit ever would be if he went to the A's, and broke the home run record against the giants in SF in interleague play, and then went on to win a world series.  Even though I don't like bonds, that would be well worth him comming to oakland.

Would that be better then hitting 40 hr's and a .500 obp? Youre a clown Tanner. I bet you are sitting at youre little computer rubbing youre hands together laughing like some straight psycho. And im in Sac Bitch! What?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2006, 08:29:14 PM »
the cries of a giants fan is all that I read.  Whoopty fuckin doo.  You won the pennant and made it to the world series in 02.  Wow thats awesome!  Pat yourselves on the back.  The A's meanwhile have WON the world series 4 times, something the giants have never done, and one of those world championships was a sweep against the pathetic giants.

So let me get this straight:  I give you these facts:

And you come back with:  The giants went to the WS in 02?

My lord Spice Girl, you are a fuckin loser.  LOL @ you thinking you have any kind of knowledge, especially when it comes to sports.  Stick to your faggot ass hip hop, eyeliner, pink clothing, and doing tours in the UK

Did u ever find those cd's that got jacked out youre car? just wondering Ac?

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2006, 09:26:41 PM »
yeah your in sac town like a lil scary ass biatch!  and yes it would be better.  no I didn't find my cd's, hence the fact that they got jacked, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.  did you ever find your manhood, which you lost the minute you popped out of your moms vagina?

Mogay and Scary, ya both are some butthurt lil fags, probably giving each other hand jobs right now while holding a mug shot of barry bonds kissing cam'ron.  ya I know how you guys do it, I seen it on Scary Spice's Live from the UK dvd, thats some sick ass shit you are into.