Author Topic: Crazy shit..  (Read 84 times)

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Crazy shit..
« on: November 18, 2006, 10:28:48 AM »
:o Damn.. thurs night in the street next to mine two guys got shot!!

Two men in hospital after Glasgow estate shooting

TWO men were in hospital last night following a double shooting in a housing estate on the outskirts of Glasgow.

One of them, a 26-year-old, was in a critical condition after he was hit while talking with friends in a street in the Auchinairn area of Bishopbriggs.

The condition of a 25-year-old man, who also suffered gunshot wounds in the incident, was "serious, but stable".

The two men were thought to have been talking to each when the incident occurred around 9.55pm on Thursday night.

According to Strathclyde Police, the men had driven to Clelland Avenue, in their own vehicle, a BMW X5, and met friends in a black Mercedes ML350.

According police, "either one or two vehicles" then approached them. The gunman is said to have jumped out of a vehicle and fired several shots before speeding off with an accomplice. Because of the early evening gloom, they are unable to say whether the one car definitely involved was a dark Ford Mondeo or silver Focus.

It is thought one of the men staggered to a house in Muirpark Drive, Bishopbriggs, less than a mile from the scene, where an ambulance was called.

Both victims were taken to Glasgow Royal Infirmary.

A resident of Clelland Avenue said: "I heard five loud bangs in quick succession. I thought it was kids letting off fireworks, but then I heard a car do a wheel spin and screech away."

Detective Inspector Jim Henderson, in charge of the investigation, said:

"I am keen to speak to anyone who saw these vehicles, witnessed the shooting or has any information that may help trace those responsible."

http://news.scotsman.com/scotland.cfm?id=1708402006

Its fucking crazy, just seen it in on the news and they said it was just random incident, but word on the street its to do with drugs.

Fucked up when shit like that happens so close to home!!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Crazy shit..
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 10:31:58 AM »
shit.  be safe man.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

WC Iz Active

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Re: Crazy shit..
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 10:45:42 AM »
5-0 are doing the rounds on all the doors.

The fact that they have said on the news that "it was a random incident" doesn't really reassure the community.

Doubt ppl will be letting their kids out to play in the street for a while